手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:你小两口闹别扭了?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

A Study In Pink. Nice.

粉色研究。真想得出来。

Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case, pink phone.

是嘛,粉衣女郎,粉色箱子,粉色手机,

There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?

从头到尾都是粉色,你喜欢吗?

sherlock72.jpg

Um...no. - Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.

不。-为什么?我可是一个劲地夸你。

Flattered? ! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.

夸我?夏洛克能在瞬间看穿万事万物。

"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is - "about some things."

但令人难以置信的是,他对某些领域-表现出的极端无知。

Hang on, I didn't mean that...-Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way

等下,我不是那意思...-那你的"极端无知"也是在夸我咯,

Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or...

听着,我不关心首相是谁...

I know...- Who's sleeping with who...- Whether the Earth goes round the sun. - That again! It's not important!

好吧... -或是谁和谁有一腿-或是地球绕着太阳转 -又来了,这无关紧要!

Not impor...?! It's primary school stuff.

啥?连小学生都知道,

How can you not know that?

你怎么会不知道?

Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.

就算我以前知道,那也早被我删除了。

Deleted it?

删除是啥意思?

Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful.

听着,我的大脑就像一个硬盘,只会存放有用的东西,

REALLY useful.

真正有用的东西。

Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.

普通人一般都是满脑子垃圾。

That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?

关键时刻大脑就不起作用了,明白吗?

But it's the solar system!

但这是太阳系啊!

Oh, hell! What does that matter? !

见鬼,这到底有什么关系啊?

So we go round the sun.

地球是绕着太阳转,

If we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference!

就算是绕着月亮转,甚至是绕着公园转啊转,像只泰迪熊似的也和我们没有半毛钱关系!

All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots!

我只在乎工作,不然的话,大脑就要生锈了!

Put that in your blog!

都写进你的博客去吧!

Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!

要是你不添油加醋就更好了!

Where are you going? - Out! I need some air.

你要去哪儿?-出去透透气。

Oh, sorry, love! - Sorry.

抱歉,亲爱的!-不好意思。

Have you two had a little domestic?

你小两口闹别扭了吗?

Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.

外面有点冷。

He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.

他应该多穿一点。

Look at that, Mrs Hudson.

看啊,赫德森太太。

Quiet. Calm. Peaceful.

安静无比。一片祥和。

Isn't it hateful?

是不是很讨厌?

Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.

放心吧,会有乐子的,夏洛克。

A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.

一起错综复杂的谋杀案,让你兴奋起来。

Can't come too soon.

快点来吧,等死人了。

Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall? !

你怎么把墙弄成这幅德行?

I'm putting this on your rent, young man!

回头加在你的房租里,坏小子!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 
prime [praim]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.

联想记忆
domestic [də'mestik]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的
n. 家仆,

 
primary ['praiməri]

想一想再看

adj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的

联想记忆
ignorant ['ignərənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不知道的,无知的,愚昧的

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
peaceful ['pi:sfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 安宁的,和平的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。