手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:实习生当司机

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Jules. Hi.How are you?

朱尔斯 嗨 最近怎么样

Hi. How are you?

嗨 你呢

Hey. Hey.

嘿 嘿

How's it going?Well, good.

最近怎么挺好的

Mike, right? Yeah.

麦克 是吧 是的

Yeah, I'm Ben.I work for Jules.

嗯 我叫本 我替朱尔斯工作

实习生当司机.jpg

Yeah, she'll be down in a minute. I know.

嗯 她马上就下来了 我知道

Look, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable,

听着 我不是想让你难过

But I just happen to have looked out the window,

但我刚刚看窗外的时候

And it appeared you were drinking something

看到你在喝什么

From a paper bag.

是一个纸包装的

I don't know what you're talking about, man.

我不知道你在说什么 伙计

Why don't you tell her you can't drive her today,

为什么你不告诉她你今天不能送她了

Or I'm gonna have to.

不然我就去说了

We all good?

有什么事吗

Yeah.

没事

Jules, I'm sorry to do this,

朱尔斯 我很抱歉这么做

But I'm actually not feeling so hot.

但我事实上感觉不太好

Not sure I should be driving.

不知道我要不要开车

I wouldn't want to give you anything.

我没想过要给你什么

Oh, sure.

噢 当然呢

Yeah, no, you should take the day off

嗯 不用 你应该休一天假

And feel better, okay?

然后好好休息 好吗

Thanks.

谢谢

I'm happy to cover for Mike.

我愿意替麦克的班

That's okay. Becky can drive me.

没关系 贝琪可以送我

Really?You want to give her more to do?

真的吗 你想让她做更多的事吗

I hope you don't mind if I don't get in the front.

我希望你不要介意 我不坐在前排

I- I'm not trying to be rude.I just think better in the back.

我不想这么粗鲁 我只是觉得在后座能更好的想事情

I mean, I could get in the front, but...

我的意思是说 我能坐到前面去 但是

No, no, no.This is perfect.

不不不 这样就挺好的

Yeah.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。