手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 霍比特人:意外之旅 > 正文

霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:我们迷路了

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

It is my belief your great protuberance, that they are in league with Elves!

大王我相信,他们跟精灵族是一伙的!

"Made in Rivendell." Second Age. Couldn't give it away.

“瑞文戴尔制造”。第二纪元,不可能拿来送人。

Just a couple of keepsakes.

只是留做纪念而已。

What are you doing in these parts?

你们所为何来?

Don't worry, lads. I'll handle this.

别担心,小老弟,我来处理。

What's that?

那是什么?

No tricks. I want the truth, warts and all.

不准耍花招,我只要听毫无保留的实话。

霍比特人 意外之旅9.jpg

You're going to have to speak up.

你讲话要大声一点。

Your boys flattened my trumpet.

你的啰喽打扁了我的喇叭。

I'll flatten more than your trumpet!

我会打扁的不只有你的喇叭!

If it's more information you want, I'm the one you should speak to.

如果你要更多资讯就该跟我谈。

We were on the road.

我们本来在路上,

Well, it's not so much a road as a path.

不是大路啦,比较像小路。

It's not even that, come to think of it.

仔细想想连路都算不上,

More like a track.

更像是条小径。

Anyway, the point is, we were on this road, like a path, like a track.

总之,重点是我们在这条像小路又像小径的路上。

And then we weren't, which is a problem, because we were supposed to be in Dunland last Tuesday.

结果我们迷路了,这是个问题,因为我们本来上周二就应该到登兰德了。

Visiting distant relations.

去拜访远亲啦。

Some inbreds on me mother's side.

是我妈妈那边的近亲。

Shut up!

闭嘴!

If they will not talk, we'll make them squawk.

如果他们不肯说,我们就逼他们说。

Bring up the mangler. Bring up the bonebreaker.

把绞肉机和碎骨机拿来。

Start with the youngest.

从最年轻的开始下手。

Wait!

等等!

Well, well, well.

哎呀呀。

Look who it is.

看看是谁来了。

Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror, King Under the Mountain.

索林,索恩之子,索尔之子,山下国王。

Oh, but I'm forgetting. You don't have a mountain.

但我老糊涂了,你并没有山。

And you're not a king which makes you nobody, really.

你也不是什么国王,不就是个无名小卒而已。

I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head.

我知道有人出高价悬赏你的人头。

Just a head. Nothing attached.

只要头。没有附加。

Perhaps you know of whom I speak.

也许你知道我在说谁。

An old enemy of yours.

你的老敌人。

A pale Orc, astride a white Warg.

苍白的半兽人,骑着白座狼。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
protuberance [prə'tju:bərəns]

想一想再看

n. 节疤,突出,凸出

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
flatten ['flætn]

想一想再看

v. 变单调,变平,打倒

 
trumpet ['trʌmpit]

想一想再看

n. 喇叭,喇叭声,喇叭手
vt. 宣扬;鼓吹

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。