Sorry. You really need to watch where you're going.
不好意思。你真该长个眼睛看看路。
Call off the dogs.
通知你的走狗。
Theresa Whitaker. Right now.
离特蕾莎·威德克远点。
It's too...it's too late.
太迟了。
It's done. It's already done.
他已经过去了。
He's coming, Finch.
他来了。芬奇。
Get off that floor.
快离开那儿。
We have to go. Now.
我们得快走。
I can see him.
我看见他了。
He's coming down the hall.
他沿着走廊走过来。
He's going for the fuse box.
他走向了保险盒。
He's gonna cut out the lights in the hallway.
他要切断走廊的灯。
He's gonna see the lights in our room.
这样就能看到我们房间里的光。
Quick.Turn 'em all off.
快关灯。
I told you we should have left.
我就说我们得离开这。
You did. I'm sorry.
好吧,你说过。抱歉。
Give me your phone.
把电话给我。
What are we doing?
我们要做什么?
Just...just...
等等。
Wait. Hurry up.
快来。
Listen to me. Let's go.
听我说。快走。
Don't...Don't call me, Mr. Reese.
别...别打给我,里瑟先生。
Ok. This isn't gonna work.
好,这不是要工作。
Be quiet.
这样没用。
He's coming. He's right outside the door.
他来了。他就在门外。
I know. I know. He is.
安静。他来了。我知道。
No, no, no. Too slow. Come on. This way.
不,不,不。这太慢了,这边走。
We haven't got much time.
我们没时间了。
He's here.
他来了。
Fire escape. You can go down. Come on. Go. Go.
你从消防梯下去。快点。
You coming?
你不来吗?
I can't get through there.
我过不去。
You have to go without me.
我得一个人走。
I'm staying with you.
我不会丢下你。