You sure you brought enough backup with you, Hobbs?
你确定你带够人手了吗,霍布斯?
Oh, they ain't mine.
哦,这些不是来保护我的
They're here to protect you.
他们是来保护你的
From me killing your ass.
以防我一不小心杀了你
You do know, none of this will keep me, right?
你知道这里是关不住我的,对吧
Well I want you to dig through 38 feet of concrete and steel...
等你掘地38英尺,挖穿这钢筋混凝土
and my fist and a bodybag
还有我的拳头和裹尸袋
will be waiting for you on the other side.
在等着你
So I suggest you get to digging, boy.
所以我建议你现在就开始挖吧
Daddy, come play. Yeah.
孩子他爸,过来玩啊 来了
Look at him, look at him.
看看他,快看他在那儿
Yeah, buddy.
你好重啊,哥们
Duty calls. It does.
使命召唤 没错
Come on... Let's get momma...
快来啊 咱们去找妈妈
well done, like really dark.
非常完美的全黑
What you nudging me for? Close your mouth for two seconds.
你戳我做什么 你少说两句
Just open your eyes, man.
多看两眼吧,伙计
Beautiful.
如画一般美
That's where he belongs.
这才是他真正的归属
Home.
家
Where he's always belonged.
这一直都是他的归属
Things are gonna be different now.
一切都时过境迁了
It's never goodbye.
永远不会再见