手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 爆裂鼓手 > 正文

爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:乐队就要登台

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Excuse me, do you know where the cabs are?

不好意思 你知道出租车停哪儿吗
No, you gotta call the cabs.
不 你得打电话叫车
I know, but they said the cab was supposed to be here.

但他们说这里会有出租车

No, you gotta call them. They're gonna take forever.
只能打电话叫 要等好久的
How do I get to Hargrove?
这里怎么去哈格罗夫街
Hey. Come on. Please, come on. You're still open.
拜托 拜托了 还没关门呢
You're still open. Come on. Come on. Come on.
还没关门 拜托 拜托了
Yeah, hello?
Neiman, where are you, man? Call time was
尼曼 你在哪儿呢 五点就该集合了
I know, I know. I'm almost there. I'm right there.
我知道 我就要到了 马上就到了
We're on stage in 20. I know we're on stage in 20.
再过20分钟就要上台了 我知道
Fletcher's got Connolly warming up. God fucking da... Okay.
弗莱彻已经让康诺利准备了 该死的
You just tell that little fucking redhead I'll...I'm gonna be there, okay? Fuck.
你告诉那个该死的红毛 我会按时到的 好吗
Hey. Hey. Sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉我迟到了
Well, glad you could fit us into your busy schedule, darling.
您能抽出时间来真是太好了 亲爱的
I know. Look, I'm sorry I'm late, but I'm here. I'm ready to go.
对不起我迟到了 但是我准备好上场了
Connolly's playing the part.
这场康诺利上
Like fucking hell he's playing my part.
最好是他上
What the fuck did you say to me?
你跟我说什么
It's my part.

这是我的位子

It's my part and I decide who to lend it to.
是我的位子 我决定我把它借给谁
Usually it's somebody that has fucking sticks.
至少是给带了鼓槌的人
I left them in the car. I'll be right back. Take me five minutes.
我忘在车上了 我马上回来 就五分钟
I'm warming up the band now.
乐队已经在准备了
Look, I can use Ryan's sticks...Neiman, you lost the fucking part.
我可以用瑞恩的鼓槌...尼曼 你已经丢掉这个位子了
No, I didn't. Look, you can't fucking do this.Can't? Yeah.
不 我没有 你不能这么做 我不能 对
When did you become a fucking expert on what I can or cannot do,you fucking weepy-willow shit sack?

什么时候轮到你来教我怎么做了 你这个爱哭鬼

I earned that part.
这位子是我争取到的
You never earned anything. You are a self-righteous prick.
你根本没有争取到什么 你这个自大的蠢货
The only reason you're a fucking core is because you misplaced a folder.
你当上主力鼓手的唯一原因是你没收好乐谱
Only reason you're in Studio Band to begin with is because I told you what I'd be asking for in Nassau.
你能进录音室乐队的唯一原因是我在拿骚乐队告诉了你我的要求
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
I'm in Studio Band because I'm the best...Why don't you just back off, bro.
我能进录音室乐队 因为我是最好的...算了吧 伙计
Hey, fuck off, Johnny Utah. Turn my pages, bitch.
滚开 强尼·犹他 你只配给我翻谱子
Hey. I can cut you any fucking time I want.
我随时可以开除你
You would've cut me by now. Try me, you fucking weasel.

那你早把我开了 别激我 你个傻子

5: 30, that's in exactly 11 minutes, my band is on-stage.
距离五点半还有十一分钟 我的乐队就要登台
If your ass is not on that stool with your own sticks in hand,or if you make one fucking mistake,one, I will drum your ass back to Nassau where you can turn pages until you graduate or fucking drop out.
要是你没有拿着自己的鼓槌坐好 或者出了一处错误 一处 我就把你赶回拿骚 你可以一直翻谱子到毕业或者辍学
By the time you're done at Shaffer,you'll make Daddy look like a fucking success story.
当你在谢弗玩完的时候 你爹都显得比你成功了
Got it? Or we can let Johnny Utah play the part.
明白了吧 或者就让强尼·犹他替你打
You choose. That's my part. I'll be on your stage.
你选 那是我的位置 我会上台的
Fuck you. You got 10 minutes,you fucking pathetic, pansy-ass fruit fuck.
你有十分钟 你个可悲的死基佬

重点单词   查看全部解释    
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
confrontation [.kɔnfrʌn'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 对审,面对面,面对

 
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。