手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第204期:寻找心脏

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Once-Upon-A-Time.jpg

Okay.

好吧
So... how are you gonna do that?
那... 你要怎么做
I just need to follow the wolf.
跟随狼的指引
What? What wolf?
什么 什么狼
From my dreams.
我梦里的狼
He's gonna help me find my heart.
他会帮我找到心脏
I'm sorry. I thought we were talking in a metaphor here.
对不起 我以为你是用心脏做比喻
You really think you don't have a heart?
你真认为自己没有心脏
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that explains why I don't feel anything.
只有这个能解释为什么我没有感觉
Listen to me Graham. You have a heart.
听我说 格兰姆 你有心脏
I can prove it.
我能证明
See?
感觉到没
It's beating. It's real.
这是心脏的跳动 真的心脏
Feel that.
用心感觉
That is your heart.
这是你的心脏
No. It's the curse.
不 这是诅咒的原因
You can't really believe that's true.
你不会真相信这事吧
What?
怎么了
Graham! Graham be careful.
格兰姆 格兰姆 小心
He's my friend. He won't hurt us.
它是我的朋友 不会伤害我们
What is it?
这是什么
It's my heart.
我的心脏
It's in there.
在这里面
I have to look in there. Oh no. Stop stop.
我得进去看看 别 别进去
I have to get in there. Please. Graham come on.
我得进去看看 格兰姆 醒醒吧
You really think that your heart is in there?
你真认为你的心脏在里面
Okay.
好吧
Let's find out.
我们去看看
Come on!
开啊
Wait here.
在这里等着
I see you're still in mourning.
你还戴着孝啊
The time for mourning is over.
服丧期已经过了
I simply found that black suits me.
我只是觉得黑色很适合我
Now tell me.
现在告诉我
Is Snow dead?
白雪死了吗
The young girl's heart as you requested.
如你所求 这是她的心
First there's something I must do.
但我得先做件事

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隐喻,暗喻

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。