手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:马特请求原谅

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
Welcome back, you two.
欢迎回来 你们俩
Jules, I have something cool to show you.
朱尔斯 我要给你看个很酷的东西
Do you remember taking a customer-Service call about a bride whose bridesmaids' dresses showed up in gray,and we had the vendor remake them overnight and put them on a plane?
你还记得接的一个客户服务电话吗 关于一个新娘的 她的伴娘的裙子弄错成灰色的了 我们让卖主连夜重新重做 然后把裙子送上飞机
Yeah. Yeah. Rachel.
记得 记得 瑞秋
Check this out.
看看这个
The silk chiffon Antoinette dress.They look beautiful.
安托瓦特雪纺裙 它们太美了
Oh, and these just arrived from Mark Townsend.
哦 这些是马克·汤森寄的
Thanks.Becky? Give me Townsend's number, will you?Okay.
谢谢 贝琪 能给我汤森的电话号码好吗 好的
This is Jules.Hey, Alonzo, what's up?
我是朱尔斯 你好 阿朗佐 怎么了
Uh-Huh. Okay.Do we need that many?
嗯 嗯 好的 我们需要那么多吗
I hope I'm not too late.Don't do this for me, Jules.Please?Just do what feels right for you
.我希望我没太迟 别为我这么做 朱尔斯 拜托 就做你觉得对的
Oh, my god.哦 我天
I want to continue running my company, Matt.
我想继续管理我的公司 马特
You got to know that.
你知道的
Then do it. I don't want you to be unhappy.
那就继续做吧 我不想你不开心
I'm already unhappy.
我已经不开心了
I need to tell you something.
我需要告诉你一些事
I know.Just tell me, is it almost over?
我知道你出轨了 只要告诉我 是不是要结束了
I don't know how much longer I can...It's over.
我不知道我还能撑多久 已经结束了
I can't tell you how s-sorry and ashamed I am.I thought I could do it.
我不能告诉你我有多抱歉 多羞愧 我以为我能做到的
I thought I could be the guy that I told you I was going to be.
我以为我可以成为我向你描述的那个人
And then somewhere along the way......I thought I was losing you.
但这之中不知何时我觉得 我正在失去你
But it was actually me.I got lost.
但事实上是我 是我迷失了
It's a confusing world out there,and who I am got messed up for a minute.
是外面那个世界太令人困惑了 我一度搞得一团糟
And now I'm watching you ready to give all this up for me.
但现在我看到你准备为了我放弃这一切
I will not let that happen.
我不允许这发生
I love you, and I will do so much better if you'll let me.
我爱你 如果你愿意 我会做得更好的
Please, Jules.Let me make it right again.
拜托 朱尔斯 让我纠正这一切吧
You know what would be good?If you carried a handkerchief.
你知道什么会是好的吗 如果你带了手帕
Have you called Townsend yet?
你打给汤森了吗
Because if I've ever met anyone who doesn't need a boss,It was you.
因为如果我见过一个完全不需要上司的人 那人就是你
I was just about to call him and tell him I changed my mind.
我刚准备打给他 告诉他我改主意了
I mean, we're good here.We're gonna make it.
我觉得我们暂时不需要他了 我们可以撑过去的
I'm gonna make sure we make it.
我会确保我们能撑过去的
Good.
好的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的

 
harsh [hɑ:ʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。