手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集:黄金王冠(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集:黄金王冠

They killed Jory.

他们杀了乔里.

My father is hurt.

我父亲也受伤了.

I don't care about stupid wooden swords.

我不想再练这愚蠢的木剑了.

You are troubled.

你有烦恼了.

Yes. Good!

是的. 很好!

Trouble is the perfect time for training.

烦恼的时候最适合练习.

When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,

当你在草地上与玩偶和猫咪一起跳舞,

this is not when fighting happens.

那可不是适合练习打斗的时候.

I don't like dolls and k...

我不喜欢玩偶和...

You're not here.

你心不在焉.

You're with your trouble.

你在烦恼.

If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...

如果在打斗时你还在烦恼...

...More trouble for you.

...你会有更大的麻烦.

Just so.

就是这样.

How can you be quick as a snake...

你如何能迅如蛇...

...Or as quiet as a shadow...

...或者静如影...

...When you are somewhere else?

...如果你心不在焉?

You are fearing for your father, hmm?

你在担心你的父亲, 嗯?

That is right.

那是对的.

Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.

你有向诸神祈祷吗? 旧神和新神.

There is only one God

只有一个神

And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话: There is only one God

只有一个神

And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话:

and his name is Death.

那就是死神. And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话:

"Not today."

今天不行.

She has to eat the whole heart?

她必须吃掉那一整颗心吗?

I hope that wasn't my horse.

我希望那不是我的马.

She's doing well.

她做得很好.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
troubled ['trʌbld]

想一想再看

adj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的

联想记忆
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
meadow ['medəu]

想一想再看

n. 草地,牧场

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。