手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第174期:劳瑞尔的请求

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

So this is really happening.

这是真的诶
498 hours of community service to go.
498小时的社区服务
499. This orientation doesn't count.
499小时,这个报到会不算
Tell me how this is not cruel and unusual punishment.
告诉我这不是残酷惩罚
Anastasia, I'd like you to meet our new intern, Thea Queen.
安娜塔西亚,向你介绍下,我们的新实习生,西娅·奎恩
Interns get school credit. I'm more like a court-ordered slave.
实习生是有学校信誉的,我更像法庭派遣的奴隶
I can relate.
我赞同
Anastasia is on a one year pro-bono sabbatical from her law firm.
安娜塔西亚现在是在她律所,给的无偿休假期间
And apparently from my six figure salary.
没有六位数的薪水
The experience of helping others is its own reward.
帮助他人的经历就是酬劳所在
I have yet to see any evidence of that.
我还没看到任何证据能证明
And speaking a lack of evidence, Cyrus Vanch was released from Iron Heights.
说到缺少证据塞勒斯·凡奇被释放了
We represent a victim's advocacy group who's trying to keep Vanch locked up.
我们代表维护受害者组织,准备把凡奇再关进去
I'm calling Kate Spencer. I already did.
我去联系凯特·斯潘瑟。我已经联系过了
She said there's nothing the D.A.'s office can do without further evidence.
她说没有进一步证据之前,地检也无能为力
Well, then I'm going to her office.
我去她办公室说
And then she also said not to show up at her office.
她还说不要去她办公室
Vanch is connected to human trafficking, drug running, racketeering, and at least 52 different homicides.
凡奇有过人口贩卖,毒品交易,敲诈勒索,还有至少52项杀人罪
Ok, so what's the play? Because unless you have access to some private police force,
好吧,那你准备怎么办,除非你有私家警队
Vanch will stay free to roam the streets.
凡奇还是能逍遥法外

绿箭侠第一季

I have to get this. Hello?

我得接个电话,喂
How does a night with me and a dozen famous chefs sound?
晚上和我还有一堆有名大厨过如何
Like an episode of "The Bachelor".
就像"亿万未婚夫"里的桥段吗
I'm auditioning potential chefs for the club tomorrow night.
明晚我要面试俱乐部的大厨
I've arranged a tasting,and I could use an extra set of taste buds.
我预约了一次试吃,多个人帮忙尝也不错哦
I'm trying to figure out how to get a vicious criminal back in jail. I can't.
我在想办法让一个重犯回监狱,没时间呢
It's perfect. It sounds like hungry work.
很好啊,像是很饥渴的工作
Tomorrow night? Maybe, if we could do it early.
明晚吧。也许我们能早点完工
Look, I got to go. There's someone I have to call.
我得挂了。我还要打给另一个人
I'll see you later. Bye.
晚点见,拜
You don't find that a little convenient, her just so happening to have burned the book?
你没觉得这太轻易了吗?她就这么烧了那本本子
She did it out of concern for my safety, Diggle.
她是出于我的安全考虑,狄格。
Or her own. Oliver, you said it yourself.
或是她自己的。奥利弗,你自己说过
Whoever compiled that list is involved in something very dangerous.
列这个名单的人有危险因素
And if your mother is lying to you...
如果你妈在骗你
And she didn't know any of the names on the list.
她不知道名单上的名字
She said she didn't. You don't have to take her word for it.
她自己说不知道。你不用相信她
Oliver,if this were anybody else,you'd be hooded up right now on your way to having an arrow-side chat with them.
奥利弗,如果另有其人,你现在应该装备起来,拿着箭和他们说话
This isn't anybody else. This is my mother. And I know her.
这不是别人,是我妈。我了解她
What's that?
那是什么
That is the phone that I gave to Lance so that he could contact the Hood.
这是我给兰斯的手机,好让他联系帽衫侠
Is he asking to turn yourself in?
他现在让你去自首吗
He gave it to Laurel. Hello?
他给劳瑞尔了,喂
I need your help. That's why you have the phone.
我需要你帮助。所以才给你手机
Cyrus Vanch was just released from prison on a technicality. Living large in his lawyer's house.
塞勒斯·凡奇法律上被释放了。在他律师家安顿着
There's no evidence of foul play.
没有不正当行为的证据
But I know he's just Vanch's first victim,and he won't be his last.
但我知道他是凡奇的第一个受害者,也不会是最后一个
What about the police?
为什么不求助警察
They can't move on him without evidence of new criminal activity.
没有新的犯罪活动我们动不了他
Laurel,obtaining evidence isn't what I do. Laurel
我不是收集证据的
Vanch is dangerous.
凡奇很危险
Hold on to the phone,I'll call.
带着手机,一会再联系
Laurel needs my help.
劳瑞尔需要我的帮助
Oliver,are you running to help her... or away from the truth about your mother?
奥利弗,你是赶着去帮她...还是逃避你母亲的真相
I have work to do.
我有事要忙

重点单词   查看全部解释    
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
orientation [.ɔ:rien'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍
[计算

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。