The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》
A:Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight?
甲:哇,那个…不怕太阳吗?
B:Double-paned and tempered. UV rays can't penetrate. You see the appeal now? That and the free WiFi.
乙:有双层玻璃还做了隔热处理。紫外线射不进来。很不错吧?还能免费无线上网。
A:Hey. How are you?
甲:嘿,过得怎样?
B:Hey. Good. I saw you come. What are you doing here?
乙:嘿,不错。我看到你来了。你有什么事吗?
A:Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet...
甲:嗯,说来话长,但你要先见见…
B:Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine Pierce, A.k.a. Katherine Petrova. So I take it I was right. What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.
乙:是达蒙塞尔瓦托,1864年在神秘瀑布镇被凯瑟琳皮尔斯变成吸血鬼的,也就是凯瑟琳佩特洛娃。看来我说对了。我跟你说过的教堂下面的墓穴是真的了。是的,
A:Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.
甲:没错。谢谢你的提示。
B:Yeah. It's nice to meet you. Maybe. What's going on, Rose? Where's, uh, Trevor?
乙:嗯,很高兴见到你。可能很高兴。出什么事了,罗斯?呃,特雷弗呢?
A:Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?
甲:后来罗斯没把你送回克劳斯那里,对吗?
B:No. But not because she had a change of heart.
乙:没有。但并不是因为她改变主意了。
A:It's nightfall. Time to go. When did this happen?
甲:天黑了。我们该走了。这是什么时候弄的?
B:Mmm. In the woods. I tripped.
乙:嗯,在树林里的时候。我摔倒了。