手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第126期:拜访邻居

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

It was twice, and you could have knocked.

我就做过两次,谁让你当时不敲门
Who is it?
谁啊
Detective James, NYPD.
纽约警察局,詹姆士探员
Wait, don't open it! Don't open it! Oh, smoked it tuesday. Open.
等等,别开门,别开门。开吧,大麻周二抽完了,没事
Sorry to bother you, miss. Do you live in this apartment?
抱歉打扰了,女士们,你们住在这里吗
I'm gonna tell you right now, officer, our names aren't on the lease.
我现在就坦白,警官大人,我们的名字不在租约上
We're an illegal sublet with no place else to go. Please, mercy.
我们是无地可住的非法转租客。求您了,高抬贵手啊
Sorry, officer, it's her first raid.
警官,抱歉,这是她第一次被检查
Relax, the landlord didn't send me.
别紧张,不是房东叫我来的
What do you know about the tenant who lives in the apartment directly above you?
你们认识住在楼上的房客吗
His name is Lou. Leo? Saul? Am I even close?
他叫卢。里欧?索尔?我猜得接近吗
His name's Nirham Chaduri.
他名字叫尼尔翰·沙多里
Oh, man, I wasn't even on the right continent.
哎哟,跟我猜的差了十万八千里啊
Is that Nirham Chaduri?
那是尼尔翰·沙多里吗...
Been dead for two weeks. Lived alone, nobody knew.
死了两周了,独居,死无人知
Cats eat his face?
他的脸有被猫吃掉吗
Max, could you please not be so dark?
麦克斯,想法不要这么阴暗好吗
Kittens eat his face?
他的脸有被小喵喵吃掉吗
What? I'm just trying to put a more positive spin on things.
干嘛,我是想添加点正面元素嘛

打工姐妹花第一季

Where are you going with that?

你拿着那个去哪呢
That's my good china with huckleberry hound on it.
那可是带哈克狗图案的上好瓷碟啊
I'm making a "Hello" Cupcake plate for our neighbors across the hall.
这是我要给对门邻居的问候小蛋糕盘
Oh, no, you're not.
不行,不准你瞎搞
It's weird not to know your neighbors.
不认识自己邻居,太不合理了
No, it's weird not to know your father,
不认识自己老爸,才不合理呢
but by the time you're four, you get over it and move on.
不过等到四岁之后,你也就习惯不纠结了
This is a mistake.
你这是在自掘坟墓
Who knows what's lurking behind that door?
谁知道门后"潜伏"着什么怪人呢
Yes, something awful, like nice people, who might look out for us,
是呀,可怕着呢,例如好人,那种会照看我们
or say, "Hello", in the hallway when they see you.
或是在走廊碰到会跟我们打招呼的好人
No matter what comes out of there, I will not be "hello-ing" It up in the hallway.
我不管是什么牛鬼蛇神来应门,我死也不会跟人在走廊里假客套
You got lucky. Get back in here.
算你好运,赶紧回家
Who is it, please?
请问哪位
Caroline, your next-door neighbor.
卡洛琳,我是您的对门邻居
Hi. Uh, is this a bad time?
你好,没打扰到您吧
Not at all. One sec. Hi.
完全没有。等一下,你好
I just wanted to introduce myself and my roommate, Max.
我只是跟我室友麦克斯来打个招呼
There, and give you these cupcakes.
这俩小蛋糕是送您的
That is so nice.
你们人真好
Well, it's the leash... least... least I can do.
小小链子,不,小小心意而已
Well, I gotta go.
好的,我有事先忙咯
Well, if we ever get a dog, we know who can walk it.
如果我们养了狗,好歹知道谁能帮忙遛遛
Listen. I know.
你听,我听到了
It's only been a few days, and somebody's already moved in upstairs.
才几天而已,楼上就搬进新住客了
And they are playing music!
而且他们还在放音乐
Music is coming through the floor into my ears.
这破音乐穿过屋顶,直达我的耳朵
I blame you for this.
一切都怪你
When you knocked on that door across the hall, you might have opened a portal to hell.
你去敲对门的门的时候,你也开启了通往地狱的通道
There, you hear the devil music?
听到地狱的冥乐了吗
I think it's the Bee Gees.
人家是放比吉斯乐队吧
Exactly. And walking!
那就是冥乐,还他妈大声走路
Walking and music, we have to stop this right now.
大声走路和放音乐,我们得立刻制止这种行为
It's 10 o'clock, people are allowed to walk and play music.
现在才10点,走路和放音乐没什么不可以
Your lack of apartment knowledge is really starting to piss me off.
你对住公寓毛都不懂,真让老娘火大死了
We have to show him right now not to screw us. I need paper.
我们现在就得上去,给他个下马威。我需要白纸
What are you doing? I mean, besides over-reacting?
你除了反应过度外,还想干嘛啊
Writing a threatening note.
写恐吓信
If we don't shut this down now, next thing you know,
如果一开始不处理,很快就会有
someone's having an academy awards party in your living room.
路人跑来你家客厅,开奥斯卡颁奖晚会
Is that what you want?
你真想尝到这恶果吗
Strangers passing out mini Oscar statues that say, "Best nachos?"
陌生人互相颁发迷你奥斯卡奖座,上面还写着"最佳玉米脆饼奖"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
academy [ə'kædəmi]

想一想再看

n. 学院,学术,学会

 
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 门厅;玄关;走廊

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。