手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:天煞和乌龟

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Did you see that? Did you see? - Whoa, what just happened?

你看到了吗?-发生什么了?
The green smoke just poof...and then poof Shifu, what wast that?
那些绿烟就咻的一下,又咻地消失了,师傅,那是什么?
Kai? -Kai? -Kai.
天煞?-天煞?-天煞。
Nope. Never heard of him.
不,从没听说过他。
Kai, where is it? There's so much wisdom in here, I can't find anything.
天煞,他在哪?这里太多装满智慧的卷轴了,什么都找不到。
Yes.
找到了。
Behold.
看好了。
All the answers will be found within.
所有答案都会在这里找到。
What? It's blank?
什么?空白?
Are you kidding me? Not again.
你在逗我?别这样。
Wait, wait. Hold on. Sorry Oh OK, here we go.
等等,抱歉。好吧,看这里。
It is written in Oogway's hand.
乌龟大师写的。
Long ago, I had a brother. - Oogway had a brother?
很久以前,我有一个弟弟。-乌龟大师有一个弟弟?
In arms. In arms, sorry. He said brother in arms. - Can you just unroll it all at once?
战友,抱歉。他说战友。-你能把它都展开吗?

功夫熊猫3.jpg

I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army.

我曾是一名雄心勃勃的年轻战士,带领一支伟大的军队。
And fighting by my side was Kai. My closest friend.
与我并肩作战的就是天煞。我最亲密的朋友。
One day we were ambushed. I was badly wounded.
一天,我们遭到伏击,我受了重伤。
My friend carried me for days looking for help.
我朋友背着我日以继夜地寻求帮助。
Until we came to a secret village, high in the mountains.
最后我们来到一个高山上的神秘村庄。
An ancient place of healing. A village of pandas.
古老的疗伤圣地。熊猫村。
Pandas? - Yes, pandas.
熊猫?-是的,熊猫。
Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me.
熊猫用气的力量治愈我。
They taught me how to give chi.
他们教我怎么发气。
But Kai wanted the power all to himself.
但是天煞想集气于他一身。
He saw that what could be given could also be taken.
他明白送出去的东西也可以拿回来。
I had to stop him.
我不得不阻止他。
Our battle shook the Earth.
我们的战斗震动大地。
Until, finally, I banished Kai to the spirit realm.
直到最后我将天煞放逐到灵界。
Should he ever return to the mortal realm he can only be stopped by a true master of chi.
如果他能回到凡间,他只能被真正的气功大师阻止。
True master of chi? Like you.
真正的气功大师?像你一样。
Me? I can barely make a flower bloom.
我?我只能让花开。
I'd need at least thirty more years, and a cave.
我至少需要30年和一个山洞。
We need a chi master.
我们需要气功大师。
He will continue stealing the chi of masters until he has consumed it all.
他会继续夺走别的大师的气,世上就再也没气了。
We have to make a way to stop him.
我们必须想办法阻止他。
Oh get more powerful with every master he defeats.
败下的大师越多,他得到的气也就越多。
There is no choice. We fight.
没有别的选择,我们只能战斗。
I can teach you, son.
我可以教你,儿子。
You can do this? - Of course, I'm a panda.
你可以?-当然,我是熊猫。
That must be why the universe sent you here.
那就是为什么宇宙送你来这里。
OK, so what do I have to do?
好,那我们要做什么?
You have to come home with me.
你必须和我回家。
To the secret village? - Yes, son. You must rediscover what it is to be a panda.
回秘密山村?-是的,儿子。你必须重新发现怎么做回一只熊猫。
You have to learn how to live like a panda. Sleep like a panda. Eat like a panda.
你必须学会像熊猫一样生存,像熊猫睡觉。像熊猫一样吃。
Those 103 dumplings? Hmm...I was just warming up.
那103个包子?我想只是热身。
I've always felt like I wasn't eating up to my full potential.
我经常觉得我吃东西的潜力还没全部挖掘出来。
You can't take Po away from me. No, no I want a second opinion.
你不能把阿宝带走,不,我要别的意见。
Shifu, open another scroll or something.
打开另一个卷轴或者别的。
I think he should go. - Fine. A third opinion.
我想他应该去。-好,第三种意见。
Monkey? Viper? Tigress? - Dad you heard what Shifu said Oogway said.
金猴,灵蛇,娇虎?-爸爸,你也听到师傅说的和乌龟写的。
This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi. And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am.
这家伙只能被气功大师阻止。我只能通过认识自己驾驭气。
Well, I'm a panda.
好吧,我是一只熊猫。
I'll pack your lunch for the road.
我会打包你在路上的饭。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
healing ['hi:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的

 
scroll [skrəul]

想一想再看

n. 卷轴,目录 v. 卷动

联想记忆
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
ambitious [æm'biʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的

联想记忆
rediscover [.ri:dis'kʌvə]

想一想再看

vt. 重新发现

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。