手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:熊猫家园

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Li? Everyone, Li is back.

李?大家,李回来了。
They're both back. - He found his son.
他们都回来了,他找到他儿子了。
He made it. - They're back.
他成功了。-他们回来了。
Li? - He found his son.
李?-他找到他儿子了。
Everyone, Li is back.
大家,李回来了。
Hang on, we're coming.
等一下,我们就来。
He made it.
他成功了。
Why are we running?
为什么我们跑?
He made it. - Li shan is back.
他成功了。-李山回来了。
Everyone, everyone gather around. This is my son.
大家,大家都来,这是我儿子。
Triplets. - Hi, I'm Ku Ku
三胞胎。-嗨,我是酷酷。
I'm Meng Meng. - I'm Shuai Shuai, he smells like cookies.
我是萌萌。-我是帅帅,他闻起来想饼干。
He's so handsome. Just like his father. - Thank you.
他是如此英俊,就像他父亲。-谢谢。
Son, these are your cousins. Dim and Sum.
儿子,这是你的堂兄。点点和心心。
I have cousins. - Welcome.
我有堂兄了。-欢迎。
Whoa, buns on a string. - We call it a snacklace. -That's right.
串起来的面包。-我们叫他小吃项链。-对。
We'll make you another one.
我们会再给你做一个。
It's you.
就是你。
Oh, that's nice to see you. Hi. - I don't know who you are.
很高兴见到你。嗨。-我不知道你是谁。
Oh, stripy baby. So beautiful.
花娃娃,好漂亮啊。
OK, careful with that. That's my action figure. -Can I keep her?
好吧,小心对它,那是我的玩具人。-我能留着吗?
No...problem. Of course, yeah that's why I brought her. Take good care of her.
没问题,当然,那就是为什么我带着她。好好照顾她。
Yes, stripy baby.
好,花娃娃。
You look just like me but a baby.
你看起来像我,却是个孩子。
You're like me but old. You're like me but fatter.
你看起来像我却有点老,你看起来像我却更胖。
You're like me but...with a hat.
你看起来像我却……戴着一顶帽子。
You all look like me.
你们都很像我。
Let's feast in my son's honor.
让我们盛宴款待我儿子。
What the...? - Pandas don't walk. We roll.
那是?-熊猫不走,我们滚。

功夫熊猫3.jpg

Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous?

你见过这么滑稽的人吗?
Po, what are you doing? Po?
阿宝,你在干什么?阿宝?
You're right. That is better than walking.
你说得对,这比走路好。
What kind of panda doesn't know how to roll?
哪种熊猫不知道如何滚呢?
Well, I'm kinda new at this whole being a panda thing.
好吧,我在各方面都是新手。
And what kind of panda are you? You have a funny neck.
你是哪种熊猫?你有奇怪的脖子。
I'm not a panda at all.
我根本不是熊猫。
What's that? - My hat. -What's that? -My beak. -What's that? -My wing. -What's that? -My dumplings.
那是什么?-我的帽子。-那是什么?-我的嘴。-那是什么?-我的翅膀。-那是什么?-我的包子。
No more questions. Go away, kid.
别再问了。走开,孩子们。
Here, son, I packed your chopsticks. - Thanks, dad.
给,儿子,我带来了你的筷子。谢谢爸爸。
What? - What are those for?
那是什么?-干什么的?
These? These are chopsticks They're for picking up dumplings.
这?这是筷子,用来夹包子。
You mean you only eat one at a time?
你的意思是你一次只吃一个?
I knew I wasn't eating up to my potential.
我知道我没有发挥我吃的全部潜力。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。