手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:玉生物攻击

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I am Mei Mei.

我是美美。
Wow, she's amazing. She's so beautiful.
喔,她很漂亮,她很美丽。
That's sweet, Po but please try to save all other compliments until after the performance.
那很好,阿宝,但是请把赞美留到演出之后。
Me? No, I didn't say...Shut it. After the performance.
我?不,我没说……-闭嘴,演出之后。
Has it started yet?
表演已经开始了?
Best ribbon dancer in the world.
世界上最棒的丝带舞者。
At least that's what she says. - Look away, look away. No, you can't. Can you?
至少她这么说。-别看。不,你不能,不是吗?
Dad, why does she keep staring at me like that? - Try to keep up.
爸爸,为什么她一直那样盯着我?-试着跟上舞步。
I don't really know how to dance. - Of course you do.
我真的不会跳舞。-你当然会。
All pandas dance.
所有的熊猫都会。
I know what you're thinking. -You do?
我知道你在想什么?-真的吗?
How can one panda be so beautiful?
一只熊猫怎么能这么漂亮呢?
For me?
你说我?
Help me, dads. - Yeah, no. You're on your own.
帮我,爸爸。-不,你可以的。
You're doing great, son.
你做的很好,儿子。
Your turn.
该你了。
Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.
别担心,你会掌握窍门的。
I have so much to learn.
我还有很多要学。
Wings of surveillance.
监视之翼。
Why do you do that? - Do what?
为什么你那么做?-做什么?
Just because you say "Wings of..." before something it doesn't mean that you're doing a special move.
就算你说"之翼"什么的也不代表你的动作有多特别。
It's like me saying, "Antenna of power" or..." Thorax of making sandwiches".
就好像我说"强力之刃"或者“三明治之喉"那样。
Wings of disagreement. - Whoa, there.
反对之翼。-那儿。
Master Bear, master Chicken, Master Croc, what are you doing out here?
牛战士,鸡战士,鳄鱼战士,你们在那干嘛?
Jade creatures attacked our villages. We've tracked them here. -Stop.
玉生物攻击我们的村子,我们跟踪到这里。-停。
They must be in there.
他们一定在里面。
Master Shifu strongly advised us...not to engage. - Gotta get in there.
师傅强烈建议我们……不要介入。-不得不进入。

功夫熊猫3.jpg

But master Shifu said...- You're seriously afraid?

但是师傅说……-你害怕了?
Even master Chicken's going in there and he's a chicken.
甚至鸡战士都进去了,他只是一只鸡。
That's it, I'm going in. - Mantis, we have orders not to...-They need our help. Come on. I'll go high, you go low.
好吧,我进去了。-螳螂,我们有命令,不能……-他们需要我们的帮助,来吧。我走上,你走下。
No, wait.
不,等等。
Fear the bug.
难道还怕只虫子。
Alright, you little...-Hold on, buddy. I'm coming. - "Antenna of power".
好吧,你这个小……-等等,兄弟,我进来了。-力量之角。
Ah, it didn't work. - Mantis.
没用。-螳螂。
Mantis?
螳螂?
Mantis?
螳螂?
Your chi is strong just like your friend, the bug.
你的气很强,就像你的朋友,那个虫子。
Mantis.
螳螂。
Don't worry, little birdie. I'll put your chi to good use.
别担心,小鸟,我会把你的气用在正处。
Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it. -No.
摧毁玉宫和这里的每一个人。-不。
Wings of...regret.
遗憾之翼。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
disagreement [.disə'gri:mənt]

想一想再看

n. 不合,争论,不一致

 
engage [in'geidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚

 
antenna [æn'tenə]

想一想再看

n. 触角,天线,感觉,直觉

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。