手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:天煞来到熊猫家园

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Kai.

天煞。
Nice, very tacky.
漂亮,非常俗气。
How dare you set foot on these grounds.
你怎么胆敢踏入这里。
Look at your pathetic fools.
看看你们这群可怜的傻瓜吧。
Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent.
只知道在乌龟巨人的脚下卑躬屈膝。
You are not fit to speak his name.
你不配提他的名字。
I am not fit, little kitten?
我不配吗,小猫咪?
I fought by his side. I loved him like a brother. And he betrayed me.
我在他身边战斗,我像兄弟一样爱他。可是他背叛了我。
Well now I will destroy everything he has created.
现在我会破坏它创造的一切。
Go.
上。
How's that for a little kitten?
这对于一个小猫怎么样?
I will not let you destroy Oogway's memory.
我不会让你破坏乌龟的记忆。
Why not? He destroyed mine.
为什么不?他毁了我的。
Mantis, it is me, your bestie.
螳螂,是我,你最好的朋友。
Sorry Tigress. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉,娇虎,抱歉。
Shifu. - Bring them to me.
师傅。-把他们带给我。
No, you must warn Po. - Master please.
不,你必须提醒阿宝。-师傅,求你。
I will show you the true power of chi, brother.No.
我将向你展示气的真正力量,兄弟。不。
Oogway, forgive me.
乌龟,原谅我。

功夫熊猫3.jpg

Hmm, what do you say Oogway? Do you forgive him?

乌龟,你说了什么?你原谅他了?
You may have destroyed the Jade palace but you will never succeed.
你也许可以破坏玉宫,但你永远不会成功。
There will always be someone to stop you.
总会有人阻止你。
Who? The panda? His chi is strong but it won't be enough.
谁?熊猫?他的气很强,但是还不够。
He will meet the same fate as you. - No.
他会遇到和你相同的命运。-不。
And so will every panda in that village.
以及所有在村子里的熊猫。
Yes.
是的。
Po, I hope you're ready.
阿宝,我希望你准备好了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。