手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第129期:波兰邻居是妓女?

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I knew it. Bitch played us for cupcakes.

我就知道,贱货骗了我们的蛋糕
It's 3:00 A.M. Why are you dressed?
半夜三点,你居然还穿戴整齐
Never took off my clothes, 'cause soldiers don't.
军人从不轻易脱下军装,得随时待命
We have to be ready when the enemy attacks.
时刻做好敌袭的准备
Okay, you were right, I was wrong. Why do you have the broom?
好,你说得对,是我错了。你拿扫把干嘛呢
'Cause I ran out of finger bullets.
我的手指子弹射完了啊
Wait, you're gonna fall.
慢着,你会摔跤的
I can't believe we have a broom.
真没想到我们还有扫把
All this time I've been sweeping with an Us Weekly.
一直以来我都是用杂志扫地
I knew this would happen, but I didn't say anything,
我早知会如此,只是当时懒得说你
'cause you were all, "Max is the worst-case scenario."
因为你总说"麦克斯就爱往最坏的方面想"
Well, we showed weakness and now, look. And by "We," I mean "You."
你看,我们一示弱,就是这下场。我的意思是,你示弱了
Deal with this, cupcake thief!
接招吧,小蛋糕贼
Yeah, one more time, and hard.
再敲一次,大力点
Okay, now she broke our house. We're in a war.
现在我们的家都被她搞坏了,要战便战吧
She wants a piece of me, she's gonna get it. Where are my heels?
她想跟姐斗,姐奉陪到底,我的高跟战鞋呢

打工姐妹花第一季

I mean, who did she think I am?

她当姐是什么人啊
Someone she can just buy off with a tube of Chanel?
用管香奈儿就能收买的小笨妞吗
Well, your legs did kind of snap back over your head pretty quick when she offered it.
人家香奈儿一出,你的双腿就开到脑后任人宰割了
I thought you were man with pizza.
还以为是披萨"外送男"来了呢
You have a porch swing in there. You have an electric cigarette.
你居然还有个阳台秋千。你居然还抽着根电子香烟
What is it you two girls want?
你们俩小妞找我做什么
Uh, I forgot. Just so thrown by the swing and the everything.
我忘了,被屋里的一切和秋千晃傻眼了
Oh, you're taking advantage of us by still playing that music after we talked.
你骗了我们,你无视约定,我行我素地放音乐
You two are harshing my marshmallow.
你们俩真是敬酒不吃吃罚酒啊
So I'm gonna have to call my friend the landlord tomorrow and tell him about the horrible, horrible note.
我明天只好打给我的房东好友了,把你们写的坏坏信告诉他
Oh, my God, she's a hooker. I've been using a hooker's lip gloss.
我的天啊,她是个妓女。我用了妓女的唇彩
She's not a hooker.
她才不是妓女
Oh, good.
谢天谢地
She's too old, she's a madame. You've been using an old hooker's lip gloss.
她这么老,肯定是老鸨啦。你用了人老珠黄的妓女的唇彩

重点单词   查看全部解释    
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
weakness ['wi:knis]

想一想再看

n. 软弱

 
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。