手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:不能求婚

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

She'll be running down the mountain

夕阳沉沉落山间
She'll be running down the mountain She'll be running down the mountain She'll be running down the mountain when she comes
夕阳沉沉落山间,夕阳沉沉落山间,夕阳沉沉落山间,明天悄悄再升起
The song ended two minutes ago.
歌两分钟前就该结束了。
Well, I'll tell you what, she could play Evita.
我跟你说,她都能演《艾薇塔》了。
Really? You notice the crickets left?
是吗?你没发现连蟋蟀都走干净了?
Anyone want more water?
还有人想喝水吗?
Oh, Dad, I'll take one. -Heads up.
老爸,我要一瓶。-接住了。
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊。

mdjt105.jpgOh. It was--it was dark. I-I couldn't see it. Thank you.

天太黑了。我没看见。谢了。
So did you set off the firecracker yet?
你那个爆竹放了吗?
When I do, you won't have to ask.
如果我真放了,一定天下大乱。
First, all the electronics will go out, then comes the heat flash.
首先,所有的电子产品都会失灵,接着热浪进袭。
Afterwards, the living will envy the dead.
之后,所有人都会生不如死。
And yet I'm the one on the no-fly list.
你如此残暴,上禁飞名单的竟然是我。
You know what? Maybe next time I'll just catch it, and then hand it to you.
这样吧,下次由我来接然后把它递给你。
Oh, okay. Yeah, let's do that. You--you do everything, and I'll do nothing.
好吧,行。就那么做。你全部包办,我无所事事。
Something on your mind?
你有心事吗?
This isn't the right place to talk about it. -Okay.
众人面前不方便谈这事。-好吧。
I-I'm s-- I'm not sure if we should have another baby.
我...我...我在想到底该不该再要一个孩子。
What? Are you serious?
什么?你说真的吗?
I think that we might be rushing into this. Rushing into--
或许咱们有点操之过急。操之过急?
we've been working--
咱们已经努力......
Everybody, it's me, Dylan.
各位,我是迪兰。
I just wanted to thank you all for bringing me on this trip, and making me feel like one of the family, especially bossy.
我只想谢谢大家能带我一起来旅行,让我觉得如你们的家人一般,特别谢过红太狼。
So I can't think of a better time to ask something of the woman that I love. Okay. -No, no.
我想趁此绝好时机问问我心爱的女人。好吧。-不,不要。
Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy, will you do me the honors of being my lawfully wedded--
海莉·格温多林·邓菲,你愿意赐我殊荣做我合法的妻......
No. No, no, no, no, no. No proposals. Not now. Not gonna happen. She's a child, so...-
停下,不行,不能求婚。现在不行。门都没有。她还是个孩子,所以......
Mom! - You're still in high school! I meant after she graduates.
妈!-你才是个高中生啊!可以等她毕业再结婚。
Not then. Not now. Not ever. Seriously, what are you two gonna live off of? The--the--the royalties from the horsey song? Put it back in your pocket.
现在不行。那时也不行。永远都不行。说真的,你们俩要靠什么生活?靠你那烂歌赚的版税吗?把那玩意放回去。
Would you stop it?
你还有完没完?
No, I won't. I won't.
没完。绝对没完。
No, it's okay. I guess I'll just turn in. Just so you know, there's a fan in my cabin that sounds like someone crying.
没事,没关系。我还是先回屋了。预先告诉你们一声,我小屋的风扇不好,声音如泣似诉。
Dylan, wait! I hate you!
迪兰,等等!我恨你!
Oh, come on. Haley, get back here! Phil, anything?
算了吧。海莉,回这儿来!菲尔,能说句话吗?
I think you said it all, Claire. You want me to rope her? I can, you know.
你说得就够多了,克莱尔。你想让我把她捆起来吗?我可以的。
For what it's worth, my second wife was in high school.
听不听由你们,当年我第二个老婆就是高中生。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。