手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第82期:你一直在打我的脸

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

One quick thing - if you really want to do something special for your daughter, what do you say we throw in some upgraded wheels?

一个小问题,如果你真的想为女儿准备一份特别的礼物,要不要考虑给车装上升级版轮胎?
How much would that cost?
要多少钱?
How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee?
你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少钱?
Oh, for god's sakes!
看在老天的份上!
Jay? Answer the question!
杰!回答问题!
A cup of coffee? $3.50.
一杯咖啡 3.5美元。

modern82.jpg

Not you! What are you doing here? I'm just here to make sure everything's on the up-and-up.

不是你!你进来干什么?我来确保一切都是光明磊落的。
Um, Daryl, this is my father-in-law, Jay Pritchett. Jay, you don't have to be here. It's all worked out.
达里尔,这是我岳父杰.普里契特。杰,你没必要过来。一切都解决了。
Tell you what, why don't you throw in those upgraded wheels you love so much, lower the drive-off by $500, we call it a deal?
这样吧,不如你加上你很喜欢的升级版轮胎再降价五百元,我们成交。
I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do.
抱歉,但这是最优惠的价格了。
Come on, Daryl. We're all businessmen here.
拜托,达里尔,我们都是生意人。
We all know there's wiggle room when we say there's no wiggle room.
我们都知道虽然我们说没有降价空间,但实际上是有的。
So, come on. Let's see you wiggle. I can't. I can't wiggle.
Jay, I've already wiggled him. No, trust me, he can wiggle.
杰,我已经让他降价了。不,相信我,他能降价。
I really can't. I -- Wiggle, Daryl. Wiggle.
我真的做不到...降价,达里尔,降价。
Do you know where babies come from?
你知道孩子是从哪里来的吗?
Lily, I'm studying.
莉莉,我在学习。
Are you a nerd?
你是个书呆吗?
No. Why would you ask me that?
不是,你为什么这么问我?
It's Friday night, and you're doing homework.
现在是周五晚上,你却在做作业。
It's my senior year. Trust me, Lily, there'll be tons of fun Friday nights in my future with artists, dignitaries, other scientists.
我都高三了。相信我,莉莉我以后会过上很多有趣的周五之夜,跟画家、政要和其他科学家们一起。
I didn't hear "Boyfriend."
我没听到"男朋友"。
You're 0 for 3. You keep hitting me in the face.
3次命中0次,你一直在打我的脸。
Or...am I 3 for 3?
或者,我三次都命中了?
Then what's the point of the apple?
那苹果还有什么意义?
It keeps you from moving.
可以让你不乱动。
Hey, guys, do you know where babies come from?
各位,你们知道孩子是从哪里来的吗?
Lily, that's not an appropriate question.
莉莉,这问题不合适。
Come on. Do you know or not?
拜托,你到底知不知道?
Uh, yes. The stork brings them.
知道,怀孕带来的。
This dork?
这个笨蛋吗?
Good stuff.
好笑。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 适当的,相称的
vt. 拨出(款项)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。