手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫2 > 正文

功夫熊猫2(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:那一夜

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Greetings, panda.

你好,熊猫。
Tell me what happened that night. - What night?
告诉我那一夜发生了什么?- 哪一夜?
That night. - Ah, that night.
那一夜。- 啊,那一夜。
Yes! We're talking about the same night, right?
是的!我们说的是同一个夜晚,对吧?
Yes, I was there. Yes. I watched as your parents abandoned you.
是的,我在那里,是的,我看见你的父母抛弃了你。
It's a terrible thing. I believe it went something like this.
这是一件糟糕的事,但我相信差不多就这样。
Here's your New Year's gift.
这是你们的新年礼物。
Hope you like it, 'cause you can't return it.
希望你们喜欢,因为不能还给我哦。
Po? What's he doing here?
阿宝?他在这里干什么?
Return it! Return it!
还给我!还给我!
Are you willing to die to find the truth?
你愿意以死来换取真相吗?
You bet I am. Although I'd prefer not to.
我愿意,不过我更喜欢不死。
We got them. Go!
我们拦住他们,你上!
You looking for me?
在找我吗?

功夫熊猫2.jpg

I said that too soon, didn't I?

我说得太早了,不是吗?
Po!
阿宝!
Po, get away from him.
阿宝,离他远点。
I'll get up. Here we go.
我上来了,看这个。
No more running, Shen. - So it seems.
别再跑了,沈。- 看起来。
Now...answers.
现在,答案。
Oh, you want to know so badly.
噢,你这么渴望知道。
You think knowing will heal you, huh?
你觉得知道真相就会治愈你,是吗?
Fill some crater in your soul?
填补你心底的一些裂缝?
Well, here's your answer.
好,这就是给你的答案。
Your parents didn't love you. But here let me heal you!
你的父母不爱你。但是在这里让我来治愈你!
No!
不!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。