手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 指环王1:魔戒再现 > 正文

指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:招待(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

So you mean to go through with your plan? -Yes, yes. It's all in hand.

你真的要实现你的计划吗?-对,一切都在计划中。
All the arrangements are made. -Oh, thank you.
我全都安排好了。-谢谢你。
Frodo suspects something.
佛罗多起了疑心。
Of course he does. He's a Baggins, not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle.
当然了。他是巴金斯家的人不是硬瓶抱腹家的笨小孩。
You will tell him, won't you? -Yes, yes.
你会告诉他吧?-会啦。

指环王剧照

He's very fond of you. -I know.

他很爱你。-我知道。
He'd probably come with me if I asked him.
我开口的话,他一定会跟我去。
I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the Shire.
但是我想,他还是衷心深爱夏尔的家园。
The woods, the fields. Little rivers.
绿油油的树林和草地。潺潺的溪流。
I am old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin.
我老了,甘道夫。虽然我看起来并不老 但是我的心老了。我的意志变得很薄弱。
Sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.
一切都索然无味就像面包上的奶油涂得不够多。
I need a holiday. A very long holiday.
我需要假期,一个很长的假期。
And I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to.
我并不打算回来。事实上,我打定主意不回来了。
Old Toby. The finest weed in the Southfarthing.
老托比种的南区最好的烟草。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。