手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第143期:厄尔心脏病发作

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Max, since it's just after midnight, it's now officially Valentine's Day.

麦克斯,既然十二点已过,现在就算是情人节啦
I've got something in here for you... guess what it is.
我这里给你准备了点东西,你猜是什么呀
Well, judging from that smile on your face,
从你脸上的淫笑判断
I'd say it's a finger-sized hole in your apron.
我猜是你的围裙里面有个手指宽的"洞"
Candy hearts! Here, hold out your hand. Let's get our heart on.
心型糖果,来,把手伸出来。咱们来尝点甜头
I'm way ahead of you.
我的"头"早就准备就绪
"Be mine"... classic. What's yours say?
"做我的爱人",真经典,你的是什么
"Caroline Channing is lame.
"卡洛琳·钱宁逊爆了
"I hate you for giving me this. Valentine's Day is the worst."
我讨厌你给我糖。情人节去死吧"
Ooh, cinnamon. Mmm.
哇,肉桂味的
Good evening, Earl.
晚上好,厄尔
My, my, my, Sophie, seeing you in that dress makes my heart race.
天啊,天啊,苏菲。香衣配美人,我心跳加速难自持
Two scoops of ice cream in a one scoop cone.
腰肢如竹子,胸前结椰子

打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, Earl, you make me smile.

厄尔,你真会逗我开心
I wish we had black people in Poland when I was growing up.
波兰要是能多点黑人就好了
Too bad. We really would have enjoyed segregation and Hitler.
是很可惜,咱们黑人肯定会喜欢种族隔离与希特勒呢
Oh, hi, building neighbors.
你们好呀,邻居们
Well, I was just driving by, and since it was raining,
我刚好开车经过,看到正在下雨
I thought I could offer you two girls a ride home in my town car.
就想说用我的加长轿车送你们俩妹子回家
The last time someone offered me a ride, I ended up in a drainage pipe in Jersey.
上次有人说要送我回家,结果我被扔进新泽西的下水道
Sophia, you rent a town car?
苏菲,你租了辆加长轿车吗
Yes, but only when it's raining,
对啊,不过只有在下雨的时候
because, you know, I got hair extensions and nail extensions,
你看,我去做了接发,接指甲
and, you know, I... I'm too extended to walk.
所以我..."接着"就不屑走路了
Hello. I saw you from kitchen.
你好。我从厨房里看见你
You turned pick-up window into painting. Plink!
你让上菜口变得如诗如画。咻
Velvet painting of nude at counter. Clamp, ouch!
吧台上的裸体绒画。我夹,哎呦
The girls tell me you own cleaning service.
那俩姑娘说你有一家清洁公司
I would like to hire you to clean my house.
我想请你来打扫我家
Oh, yeah, this is possible.
没错,这个可以有
I will send girl. What is your address?
我会叫个姑娘去,你的地址是哪里
I don't want some girl. I want you to come clean.
我不要别的姑娘。我就要你来打扫
Oh, you cannot get me to come.
想我来,你没那本事
Oh, I can get you to come.
我当然有本事让你"来"
No, I can no longer come anymore.
不可能,我不上门很久了
No, Max and Caroline can come.
算了,麦克斯和卡洛琳可以来
No, no, we're not coming.
不,不,我们才不来
So no one can get you to come?
所以没人能让你"来"吗
Well, some people can get me to come... Just not you.
当然,有些人可以让我"来",但不是你
Hard to get... I like it.
傲娇难泡,我喜欢
Go get the coats. I'll get this check.
你去拿外套,我去结账
Here's the last check, Earl.
这是最后一笔单子了,厄尔
Oh, Max, can you take care of that for me, please?
麦克斯,你能帮我入下帐吗
Sure. Why?
可以,为什么
Uh, nothing pressing... Just having a heart attack. I'll see you tomorrow.
没什么急事,就是心脏病发而已。明天见
Wait, you're having a heart attack?
慢着,你心脏病发了
Most definitely. I've had three in my life. We're old friends.
确定肯定及一定。我这辈子病发过三次,跟老朋友一样熟
Earl, you're having a heart attack.
厄尔,你可是心脏病病发呀
I'll be fine. Have you seen my tangerine?
没事的,你看见我的橘子了吗
I had a tangerine set aside for my walk home.
我特意留个橘子,准备回家路上吃
Forget the tangerine. Earl's having a heart attack!
别管那橘子了。厄尔心脏病发了
Sophie, we're taking the town car to the hospital.
苏菲,我们得用你的轿车送他去医院
Earl, when did the pain start?
厄尔,你什么时候开始疼的
When I saw Sophie in that dress.
我看见穿裙子的苏菲时

重点单词   查看全部解释    
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆
extended [iks'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 延续的,广大的,扩大范围的 动词extend的

 
scoop [sku:p]

想一想再看

n. 铲子,舀取,独家新闻,一勺,穴
vt.

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
drainage ['dreinidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 排水
n. 排水系统,污水

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。