Reese, Dr. Tillman's on the move.
里瑟,提尔曼医生有动作了。
I thought she was in the middle of a shift.
她不是在值班吗。
She was.
之前是。
She went to take a nap and told the nurse not to wake her.
但她去休息了,还告诉护士不要叫醒她。
Now she's moving away from the hospital.
现在她离开医院了。
I'm on it.
交给我。
Whatever you do, do it quick.
不管你要做什么,要尽快。
She's headed toward Benton's loft.
她朝本顿的家里去了。
All right, got it.
好吧,明白。
Can we do this later, fellas?
伙计们,你们能晚点再来吗?
I'm a little busy...
我有点忙……
What the hell?
搞什么?
Reese, the doctor's been at Benton's loft for five minutes.
里瑟,医生在本顿家已经有五分钟了。
Where the hell are you?
你到底死哪去了?
Nice to see you again, Lionel.
再见到你真好,莱奈尔。
Detective Fusco owes us a debt... So he made a little down payment... You.
弗斯科警探欠我们一笔帐……所以他拿了点东西来还债……就是你。
It's a win-win.
这算双赢。