手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第203期:奥利弗约会女警探

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Who knew street meat could taste so good?

怎么没人告诉过我,街边的烤肉这么好吃呢
I had a feeling you needed a break from the office.
我一猜你就急需逃离办公室休息一会
Hank was my first client.
汉克是我的第一个客户
I kept his son from being sent away for a mugging that he didn't commit.
我让他儿子避免,为非己之罪受牢狱之灾
And how did that not score you free hot dogs for life?
他们怎么没奖励终身免费热狗给你呢
CNRI gives low income people access to the legal system.
国家创新联合会保证,低收入人群受到法律保护
Without them, his son could have gone to prison forever.
若非如此,他儿子早被送进监狱去了
I could have gone to prison, too.
我也有可能被送进监狱啊
He couldn't afford a dream team of super lawyers.
他又雇不起超牛的律师为他辩护
So I'm supposed to feel guilty because I'm lucky enough to have a rich family?
所以我该为生在富人家而感到愧疚咯
No. You are lucky. And hopefully CNRI will show you that.
不,你确实很幸运。但愿创新联合会会证明给你看
Give us the purse, and we won't press any charges.
把包还给我们,我们就不报警了
Yeah, you're right. I really do feel lucky.
你说得对。我可真幸运啊
This got snagged as he bolted over the fence.
他跳过栅栏的时候钩住了
Looks like a chain from his wallet.
貌似是他钱包上的链子

绿箭侠第一季

I thought you gave up crime fighting. What?

我以为你放弃追捕罪犯了呢。什么
Well, the business with your sister. I figured...
我是指你妹妹那件事,我以为...
You'd stay out of police precincts.
你不会再掺乎警察的工作了
Yeah, I...I saw you on the news and I realized that I never thanked you for everything that you did, so.
是啊,我在新闻里看到你,我突然发现我还从未向你做的一切道过谢
Thank you. So you got promoted.
谢谢你。你升职了啊
Major Crimes. And they assigned me to the Dodger case.
升到重案组了。他们让我负责幕后者的案子
He extorts people into stealing for him.
他威逼别人为他偷东西
How's that going?
工作进展得如何
Slow.
进展很慢啊
Well... It was nice seeing you the last time that I saw you.
你还是老样子,真好
Yeah. It's good seeing you, too.
是啊,能再见到你真好
It was like old times. Except the PG version.
就像重温过去的那些时光。除了限制级的部分
How do you mean?
这话是什么意思
Well, you and I always knew how to have a fun time.
咱俩一向很会找乐子
Something that's been missing from my life lately.
我最近的生活恰恰缺了点乐子
So how about a drink? Not now.
你愿意跟我出来喝一杯吗。当然不是现在啊
Would you maybe... I'll take you for a... would you like to have dinner with me, McKenna?
你愿不愿意... 我可以带你去...你乐意跟我吃个饭吗,麦肯纳
I don't know if you heard,I was on a deserted island for five years
不知你听说了没,我在孤岛上渡过了五年
and I am totally out of practice with this whole...
我对这套词已经不熟悉啊
Well...well,dinner would be nice.
好啊,我很乐意跟你吃晚饭
In fact,I can make myself free tonight.
今天一整晚我都没事
Yeah. Great.
好的。嗯
So I'll grab you at eight?
我八点来接你吧
That's perfect. All right. Ok. I'm lingering. I'm going to go. Ok.
太好了。嗯。就这么定了。不在你这晃悠了,我走了,好

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
deserted [di'zə:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夹,钱包

 
bolted [bəutid]

想一想再看

adj. 用螺栓固定的 动词bolt的过去式和过去分词

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。