手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:我想有个完美的丈夫

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

No, my god! Is that for me? !

我的天,那车是给我的吗?!
Happy birthday, sweetheart!
生日快乐,宝贝!
Thank you so much! I love it!
太谢谢了!我太喜欢了!
Please tell me you didn't get a tattoo.
千万别告诉我你纹身了。
No, but talk to mom, 'cause she's trying to make me.
没纹,但你要劝下妈妈,她一直逼我纹。
Oh, it's so cute! Can I take it for a ride? !
好酷炫!我能开吗?!
Of course!
当然!

modern92.jpg

When I grow up, I want to have kids.

我长大以后,也想有孩子。
You're not going anywhere. You've been drinking tonight.
你哪也不许去,晚上喝了酒的。
Only 'cause you made me.
还不是你逼我喝的。
What are you trying to do to her?
你到底想把她怎么着?
Well, first, I want a perfect husband...
不过首先,我想有个完美的丈夫...
How about you guys? Come on. You're gonna get your tattoo, right?
你们呢?快点。你们会纹的,对吧?
We realized we don't need one to be cool.
我们发现其实用不着纹身来变酷。
It seems sort of desperate. But yours is cute.
有点太渴求关注的感觉。但是你的纹身很萌。
Super cute!
超萌的!
Yeah....Someone who takes care of me.
是啊。一个能照顾我的人。
Ay, Jay. I'm tired. I'm hungry. Take me home.
杰,我好累好饿,带我回家吧。
Come on. We'll get you a big bowl of Loco-puffs.
走着,给你弄一大碗疯狂朱古力泡芙。
And then we're gonna make a baby...
然后,我们会生一个宝宝...
Oh, my gosh!...
好开心...
Which is easy.
生宝宝很简单的。
You just put eggs and tadpoles in a glass, and the woman has to drink it.
只要把蛋卵子和小蝌蚪们放在杯子里让女的喝掉。
Then, the woman and man kiss and jump on their bed.
然后,男女亲吻,跳上床。
After a year, she pees, and a baby comes out.
一年后,女的尿尿,宝宝就生出来了。
Oh, my god. Okay, then.
我了个去。我服。
Now that Claire has a tattoo, I can finally get one of my own!
克莱尔纹身了,我也终于能纹一个了!
So, I've been trying to think of a phrase that sums up the way I live my life.
我一直在想一个能总结我人生观的金句。
I don't think small. I don't do things halfway. I'm not afraid of taking risks.
我不会鼠目寸光,做事不会虎头蛇尾。我不怕冒险。
So, then, I was trying to think of the perfect place to put it, you know?
我也在想一个最适合纹身的部位。
You don't want to put it on a-a body part that's gonna wrinkle or -- or sag too much, and you don't want a place where...if you wear a suit it will show.
不能纹在会有皱纹或者下垂太厉害的地方,也不能纹在...穿西装时看得到的地方。
True. So, on my little back, I would put the words "Go deep," "Bang".
对。所以,我要在后腰纹这几个字 “深入”,“猛上”。
Think about that. I heard it.
请三思。我听出来了。
"Do it". No. All in.
“上”。不行。一起来上。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wrinkle ['riŋkl]

想一想再看

n. 皱纹,方法,革新,瑕疵
vt. 使起皱纹

联想记忆
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。