手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第151期:两束玫瑰花

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sleeping in that hospital chair all night wasn't that uncomfortable.

在医院的椅子上睡一整夜也没那么难受嘛
No, the chairs weren't. Your sad Valentine whimpering was.
对,椅子还好。让人难受的是,你的情人节啜泣
So how you feeling this morning?
你今天早上感觉好点了吗?
Pretty good, considering I survived the very first Valentine's Day I didn't get flowers from my father.
好多了。鉴于我撑过了没有父亲送花的第一个情人节
So you got one year under your belt. Don't get so cocky.
所以你度过了首个无爱的一年嘛。别太骄傲
You still have to make 23 more to tie me.
你还有二十三年才能追平我呢
You know, all this time, I've been feeling sorry for you
一直以来,我都为你觉得惋惜
'cause you didn't know your father, but after seeing how you took care of Earl...
因为你不认识自己的父亲,但看见你对厄尔悉心照料后
I feel sorry for your father that he didn't know you.
我为你父亲不认识自己的女儿而惋惜
You would have been a wonderful daughter.
你会是一个好女儿

打工姐妹花第一季

Don't hold that thought. I don't want to cry till after we break open the tapioca.

千万别这么想。没坐到木薯粉前,我可不哭
No, I didn't just win a beauty contest.
不是的,我没获得选美比赛冠军
No, these were left on the front doorstep.
这些是我在前门楼梯上发现的
They're both addressed to Caroline. Sorry, Max.
都是送给卡洛琳的。抱歉,麦克斯
Oh, no, that's cool. Wouldn't want to break my winning streak.
没关系。这样我才能保持"连续无花记录"
Oh, well, just look at it this way.
你可以这么想嘛
She got the flowers. You got the knockers.
花是她的,我是你的
All right, girls, well, I'm off to buy scratchers before all the Puerto Ricans get them.
好啦,姑娘们,我得去买痒痒挠了,不然都被波多黎各人买走了
"You'll always be my Valentine. Love, Daddy."
"你永远都是我的情人。爱你的爸爸"
The other one from Dr. Dave? Change his mind after I tore him a new one?
另一束是大卫医生送的吗?在我撕碎他的心后,改变心意了吗
It's from my father as well, but it's written to you.
也是我父亲送的,不过是给你的
"Thank you for taking such good care of my sweetheart. M. Channing."
"谢谢你对我的宝贝照顾有加。马丁·钱宁"
That is so sweet.
真贴心
Roses from a man. Now I'm starting to get it.
男人送的玫瑰花。现在我算懂了
Is it weird that I kind of want to have sex with your dad? Plink!
如果我说我想跟你老爸上床,会很怪吗?咻

重点单词   查看全部解释    
contest ['kɔntest,kən'test]

想一想再看

n. 竞赛,比赛
vt. 竞赛,争取

联想记忆
streak [stri:k]

想一想再看

n. 条理,斑纹,倾向,少许,痕迹
v. 加条

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。