Who are you?
你们是谁
We are roses.
我们是玫瑰
My rose is just a common rose?
我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰
But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰
But she is not a common rose.
但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰
She is your rose.
她是你的玫瑰
It is the time that you've devoted to her that makes your rose so important.
是你在她身上倾注的时间让她变得如此重要
She is my rose.
她是我的玫瑰
You must return to her.
你必须回到她身边
Oh, no, are you going to cry?
不 你要哭了吗
My taming you has done you no good at all.
我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处
Let me make you a present of a secret.
作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的
They won't be together any more?
他们不会再在一起了吗
But they will.
他们会的
The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.
狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子
If you can do that, you'll never be lonely again.
如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单
Right. But I'm not lonely. I've got you now.
没错 可我现在不孤单啊 有你在了
I am so lucky.
我真幸运
I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story.
我还以为永远也找不到愿意听我讲故事的人了
Then you came along. Just in time.
结果你出现了 时机刚好