手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第5集:洗衣服(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.

你别争了好吗?这没什么了不起的。
Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing.
没什么了不起的?简直太神了。
Okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve.
好吧,你们只不过把手伸进去,用点小技巧,嘭,就把胸罩从袖子里抽出来了。
All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right here?
据我所知,男的能做的简直没法比,我说得对不对?
Rachel: Oh, come on! You guys can pee standing up.
拜托,男的可以站着尿尿!
Chandler: We can? Okay, I'm trying that.
我们可以?好吧,我要试试。
Joey: Oh, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want.
你知道什么令我嫉妒吗?女人随时都可以看自己的胸。
You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me.
一低头就看见了。我都不知道你们怎么能专心工作?
Phoebe: Oh, okay, you know what I don't get?
哦,好,你知道我搞不懂什么吗?
The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.
男人可以做很多下流的事情,事后也毫不在乎。
Ross: Multiple orgasms!
多重高潮。
Chandler: There you go.
正解。
Chandler: So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Saturday night!
星期六之夜,重要之夜,约会之夜,星期六之夜,星期—六—之夜!
Joey: No plans, huh?
没安排,哈?
Chandler: Not a one.
完全没有。
Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
甚至像和Janice分手这样的安排都没有?
Chandler: Oh, right, right. Shut up!
哦,对,对,闭嘴。
Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. Except for Kevin No more. May he rot in hell. You just gotta do it.
Chandler,没有人喜欢和别人谈分手。除了拜拜Kevin。愿他烂在地狱里。你还是得去做啊。
Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know?
不,我知道,但是就是太难了,你想?
I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, there's a horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.
我的意思是,你和她一起坐在那儿,她都不知道要发生什么,然后你终于鼓起勇气,之后就是把纸条递给她的超级尴尬时刻。
You try to, you know, run out of the restaurant before she's actually finished the note.
然后你就,你懂的,准备在她看明白纸条之前赶快跑出饭店。
Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.
你为什么一定要跟她分手?男人点,别再打给她就行了。
Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
如果需要的话,我和你一起去。
Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
哦,谢了,不过我觉得她会感觉是我们是在联手对付她。
Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
不,我的意思是你去和Janice分手,而我去和Tony分手。
Ross: Tony?
Tony? 哦,
Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
你要跟Tony分手?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hungerstrike, or..... I don't know.
是啊,我知道他人很好,但是我对他再没新鲜感了, 你懂吗?我不知道问题是在我,还是因为他绝食抗议,还是......唉,我也不知道。
Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
还有谁要点什么吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.
哦,好,上周你们有一个特别好吃的蛋糕派,里面有很多坚果和巧克力。
Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
不要了,就这样吧,我可以了。
Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
怎么了?怎么怪怪的?
Rachel: My father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
都是我爸啦。他要给我买辆奔驰敞篷车。
Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
这家伙,真让人火大。
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it's horrible. He called me young lady.
恩,对,如果我搬回家住就会有一辆奔驰。哦,真烦人。他还叫我小姑娘。
Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
喔,我最讨厌我爸那样叫我了。
Monica: Did he give you that whole "You'renotuptothis" thing again?
他是不是又说些“你还没到时候”之类的话?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own"....
哦,对,对。其实,这次还是迪斯科加长版,外加三重奏伴唱“你永远无法自力更生”。
Phoebe: Uhhuh, uhhuh.
嗯哼,嗯哼。
Angela: Hi, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Joey: My god, Angela.
天呐, Angela。
Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
哇,被你甩了明显对她有好处。
Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there?
你要过去吗?
Joey: No. Yeah. No.
啊不,啊对,啊不。
Okay, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.
好吧,但是先不过去,我不想看起来太捉急。
One Mississippi, two Mississippi...three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.
一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密西西比。现在看起来很随了。
Joey: Hey, Angela.
嗨,Angela。
Angela: Joey.
Joey。
Joey: You look good.
你看起来很不错哦。
Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
那是因为我穿了件能凸显我胸部的衣服。
Joey: You don't say.
看得出来。
Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
那个,呃,Rachel,你准备,呃,你今晚准备做什么?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night, me and Monica at Laundorama.
哦,今晚的安排可精彩了,我和Monica准备去洗衣店洗衣服。
Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence?
哦,你啊,你想听听什么叫无巧不成书吗?
Guess who's doing laundry there too?
猜猜还有谁也要去洗衣服?
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Ross: Me. Was that not clear?
我刚才没说明白?
Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
嗨,我为什么不,嗯,为什么不跟你们一起,去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓楼里不是有洗衣间吗?
Ross: Yes. I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a.... rat problem.
是啊,我公寓楼里是有洗衣间,呃,不过有点儿……老鼠的问题。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all.... fluffy.
显然它们很喜欢烘干器,它们进去的时候还算正常,出来之后个个都变得……毛茸茸的。
Anyway, say, 7 nish?
好吧,说好了,七点左右见?
Rachel: Sure.
好。
Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now.
得了吧,Joey。我现在和Bob在一起了。
Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
Bob?Bob是哪根葱?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
Bob人超棒。又聪明,又成熟,而且人家还有正式工作。你呢,你一个月参加三次面试就说自己是演员,但是Bob……
Joey: Come on, we were great together.
别这样,我们在一起的时候超开心的。
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
而且不光是开心而已,也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
嗯,好吧,抱歉了,Joey。你说的我们还是做朋友吧,所以你猜怎么着?
Joey: What?
怎么?
Angela: We're just friends.
我们就只是朋友。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那么,今天晚上我们四个一起出去吃顿饭怎么样?你懂的,朋友一样?
Angela: What four of us? Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
什么我们四个?就你和Bob,然后我和我的女朋友,嗯,嗯,Monica。
Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我跟你说,这男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自从见过你那打嗝都能喷出字母的表哥以后我再也不敢领教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy is great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's...brother.
别这样。这男的很棒的。他叫Bob。他是Angela的……哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
他又聪明,又成熟,还有正式工作。
Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is...
像我,一个月面试三次就叫自己演员,但是Bob是……
Monica: Oh, god help us.
哦,天呐。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在厨房铺瓷砖。呃!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here.
呃!诶,我在求你帮忙呢。
You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
我觉得如果我帮Angela她哥,也许她会跟我和好。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
你这是怎么了?你和一堆女孩约过会呢。
Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a......
我知道,但是Angela不一样。她就是跟别人不一样…就像雪花一样,或者,或者......
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的东西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的。
Joey: I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
我这件事做得最错。 我当初不该和她分手。你帮帮我呗?求求你?
Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those.
等等…你能不能不要碰那些东西。
Ross: Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
没问题,再见好吧,Monica不来了,就剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你确定你想清楚了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
只有你和Rachel,只有你们两个吧?这叫约会,你们是去约会。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不——呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.
是——哈。我有阵子没玩这个了。
Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?
她都不知道,能算约会吗?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
当然算,星期六晚上,什么条件都适用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你想说什么?我该刮刮胡子,带瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear.
呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要带穿脏了的内衣裤。
This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear—you want it to be dirty?
事实上,这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤——你希望她看见的是脏的?
Ross: No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,还有,还带衣物柔顺剂?
Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles?
好,好,我的斯耐格柔顺剂又怎么了?
What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little warm, fuzzy bear.
怎么了,这表示我是一个体贴、温柔的人。你懂的,就像一只温暖的、毛绒绒的小熊。
All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
好吧,我可以顺路买点其他的用。
Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?
谢谢你,那这个Bob长什么样?高还是矮?
Joey: Yep.
对。
Monica: Which?
哪一样?
Joey: Which what?
什么哪一样?
Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?
你没见过Bob,对不?
Joey: No, but...
对,但是…
Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly...
哦天呐,Joey,这家伙很有可能非常……
Angela: Hey, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Monica:...horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
非常帅。我现在就闭嘴。
Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?
他们在哪儿?他们在哪儿?
Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
这样挺好。我们两个还从来没单独做过什么呢。
Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
太好了。也许明天我们可以租辆车去压小狗。
Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.
哦,这件事我可不想做。
Chandler: Here we go.
来了。
Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.
祝你有个愉快的分手。
Chandler: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me.
哦,天呐,真高兴你打给我。
I had the most supremely awful day.
我今天过得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
嘿,那可不太好。能给我一杯浓咖啡和一杯拿铁吗?
Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables.
我们从那个照相馆取回样片,你知道的,有几颗小菜菜的那个。
Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping...
话说,效果不怎么样,所以我下午剩下的时间就出去发泄了,然后我去逛街……
and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you...
给你买了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我给你买了…
Chandler: What?
什么?
Janice: What?
什么?
Chandler: What...did you get me there? Janice: I got you...these.
你给我买了什么?我给你买了......这个。
Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.
布威图案的短袜。太可爱了。
Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or,
嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿两只布威图案的,或者你可以穿两只洛基的,或者,
you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
你也可以混搭着穿,一只骆鹿一只松鼠,反正随便你怎么穿。
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?
好吧,我想再要一杯浓咖啡,你要再来点拿铁吗?
Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.
不,不,我这杯还在喝呢。
Chandler: That's it?
就这样?
Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.
是啊,真的好难。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
哦,对啊,那个拥抱看起来真凶残。
Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.
好吧,你又不是当事人。
Chandler: Sorry.
对不起
Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?
Janice那边进展的怎么样?
Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.
进展?这个根本不是进展。她给我买了袜子。
Phoebe: These go with you Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.
这个可以跟你洛基的袜子搭啊! 哦,天呐,她真的很关心你。对不起了。
Woman: Coming through. Move, move.
借过,让让,让让。
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.
哦,抱歉。我要用这台机器。
Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
嗯,好吧,现在你用不了了。
Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.

但是我占了的,我把篮子放在上面的。

Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?

哦,对不起,那是你的篮子?

Rachel: Yes.

是啊。
Woman:It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
但是我占了的,我把篮子放在上面的。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Woman: No suds, no save. Okay?
没有肥皂液,就不算占了。明白吗?
Ross: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.
嗨,呃,没什么。那个可恶的女人抢了我的机器。
Ross: Was your basket on top?
你的篮子放在上面的?
Rachel: Yeah, but there were no suds.
是,但是没放肥皂液。
Ross: So?
所以呢?
Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.
嗯,你知道,没放肥皂液,就不算占了。
Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. This is my friend's machine.
没肥皂液?抱歉,你等一下。那是我朋友的机器。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,她的东西又没在里面。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,没这规矩而且你也知道的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
fabric ['fæbrik]

想一想再看

n. 织物,结构,构造
vt. 构筑

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
minimal ['minəməl]

想一想再看

adj. 最低限度的,最小的

联想记忆
squirrel ['skwirəl]

想一想再看

n. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛
vt. 储存

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
tile [tail]

想一想再看

n. 瓦片,瓷砖
v. 盖瓦,铺瓷砖

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
brutal ['bru:tl]

想一想再看

adj. 野蛮的,残暴的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。