手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第6集:盛大的首映礼(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture! This is so exciting!

你们看,是乔伊的照片真是令人兴奋
Chandler: You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear. No sense of impending doom.
你总是能看见,从未在自己作品中出现的某人。注意力强,无畏无惧
Ross: Luckily. The role of man number three will not be played by Vic Shapiro. We came on the wrong night.
"三号男演员不能让维克?夏皮罗演"看来我们来错时间了啊。
Monica: I can't believe I forget to bring a magazine.
不敢相信我居然忘带杂志。
Rachel: Come on, you guys, this might be good.
别这样,也许不错呢。
Phoebe: I don't know.
我不知道。
The exclamation point in the title scares me. Y'know, It's not just Freud, it's Freud!
标题上的感叹号吓到我了,你知道,这不只是佛洛依德,而是佛洛依德!
Ross: Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.
奇迹就要出现了。
Joey: Well, Eva, we've done some excellent work here
好,Eva,你今天表现不错,
And I would have to say...your problem is quite clear.
我得说…你的问题相当明显。
All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang...
你想要个小弟弟。你们用它来嘘嘘,或者跟它玩儿,或者就让它挂在那儿!
Rachel: God. I feel violated.
天啊。我觉得被冒犯了。
Monica: Did anybody else feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?
有人想把他们的皮剥下来吗?这样就不用看表演了
Chandler: Ross, ten o'clock.
Ross,十点钟。
Ross: Is it? Feels like two.
是吗?好像是两点钟吧
Chandler: No, ten o'clock.
不,十点钟
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!
有个美女在八、九、十点钟方向!
Ross: Hello!
哦,嗨!
Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
她太迷人了!和她比起来我的梦中情人就像是又矮又肥的秃顶男人!
Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
好吧,去找她吧!她旁边没人。
Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'
哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?“打扰了。呃啊……”
Rachel: Oh, come on! She's a person, you can do it!
哦,别这样。她只是个人,你能做到的!
Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
哦拜托,我配得上她吗?Ross,支持我一下。
Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
他一百万年也休想得到这样的女人。
Chandler: Thank you, buddy.
谢谢兄弟。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.
哦,哦,但你要知道,总能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么样的男的在一起,你也可以成为那些男的中的一个。
Monica: You could do that!
你可以的!
Chandler: Y'think?
你们这么认为?
All: Yeah! Absolutely!
对!是的!是的。
Chandler: Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...
哦天,我都不敢相信我居然会考虑……
Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue...
我一向谨言慎行……
Ross: Come on! Come on!
加油!加油!
Chandler: Here goes.
我去了。
Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
退后,伙计,炮火来袭。
Chandler: All right. I can do this.
好的,我能做到的。
Aurora:... Yes?
怎么?
Chandler: Hi.... um... Okay, next word would be Chandler.
嗨。好,下一个字应该是Chandler
Chandler is my name and.... uh...hi.
Chandler是我的名字,呃……嗨。
Aurora: Yes, you said that.
对,你说了。
Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh...would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.
是,是我说了,不过我没说我刚才想说的话,我刚才想说的是,呃……有时间你愿意和我约会吗?谢谢,晚安。
Aurora: Chandler?
Chandler,
All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: What you think?
你们认为怎么样?
All:... Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.
拜托,没那么糟吧。我可是主角。
Joey: It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.
这次我在轮唱中出现,至少你们可以看见我的头。
All: Saw your head. Saw your head.
对没错,我们有看见你的头。
Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
我的德语发音怎么样?
Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.
很好,所有W的音全变成V。
Chandler: She said yes! ! She said yes! ! Awful play, man.
她答应了!!她答应了!!演出真糟糕,老兄。
Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian, and she pronounces my name 'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'.
她叫Aurora,是意大利人,她说我的名字时发音是“'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'.
I think I like it better that way. Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.
我更喜欢这种发音。哦,听着,引导员让我把这个转交给你。
Rachel: What is it?
这是什么?
Joey: The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
Estelle Leonard经纪公司哇,经纪公司给我名片了!也许他们想签我呢!
Phoebe: Based on this play?... Based on this play!
就凭这场戏?...就凭这场戏!
Joey: Look, there's a note on the back. “Love your work, call me a sap”. She was obviously very moved.
看,背面有字:"喜欢你的表演。请叫我挖墙脚的"。显然她被我打动了。
Ross: You should probably call her fairly quickly.
你应该马上给她打电话。
Joey: Yeah, as soon as possible.
是,越快越好。
Estelle: Come in.
请进。
Joey: Hi, I'm here to see Estelle Leonard.
Hi。我来找Estelle Leonard的。
Estelle: Just a moment, let me see if she is in. Hello.
稍等,我看看她在不?你好。
You're Estelle Leonard? I know...you weren't expecting someone so fantastically beautiful. …so, love lump, take a load off already, darling. Sit already.
你是Estelle?我知道………你并没预料会见到一位如此美丽动人的小姐。笨小伙,放下负担,亲爱的,坐下来
Joey: I can not tell you how excited I am just even to be here.
我无法用语言表述,来到这里我有多么兴奋。
Estelle: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: What I meant was
我的意思是说
Estelle Leonard: You don't mind if I eat while we talk? Do you?
你不介意我边吃边听吧?你介意吗?
Estelle: Joey...sweetheart, let me ask you a question. …
Joey...亲爱的,让我问你一个问题。
Did you ever see the movie Sleepless in Seattle?
你看过"西雅图未眠夜"这部电影吗?
Joey: Wow, do you represent those actors?
你是那些演员的代理人?
Estelle: No. But you know at the end of movie, Bob and Ross were so happy with each other? That's gonna be you and me.
不是这样的。你知道结尾吧,Bob and Ross快乐地在一起了,我和你也会那样。
Joey: you mean you want to sign me?
你是说你想签我?
Estelle: No, I wanna go up on the top of the Empire State Building then make out. Of course I wanna sign you!
不,我想去帝国大厦顶与你亲热,我当然是要签你啊!
Joey: Oh, Miss Leonard.
小姐,我实在是 ……
Estelle: Ride them, cowboy.
小伙子,小心点,冒冒失失的家伙。
Joey: I am sorry.
对不起。
Ross: I don't see it I don't see it.
我看不到,我看不到。
Chandler: Try to look pass the book.
试着看这里
Monica: You just have to unfocus your eyes.
让你的眼睛离焦。
Ross: What is focusing? There is nothing to focus on.
集中什么?没有什么可以看的。
Phoebe: It's the Statue of Liberty!
是自由女神
Monica: Right!
对啦
Ross: Where is the Statue of Liberty? where?
自由女神在哪里?
Phoebe: There, but I can not see it now.
那里。但是现在我看不到了。
Chandler: Hey, kids.
嗨,伙计们。
Ross: Come here. Do you see anything right here?
到这里来。你在这里看到什么了吗?
Chandler: It looks like a boat.
看起来像一只船。
Ross: A boat.
一只船。
Chandler: Right there in front of the Statue of Liberty.
正好在自由女神前面。
Chandler: Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds and you haven't asked me how my date went.
我坐在这儿都七秒钟了,竟没人问我的约会如何?
Monica: Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chandlrr'?
哦,对,对。你约会怎么样,'Chandlrr'?
Chandler: It was unbelievable.
真是令人难以置信
Chandler: I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life! She was in the Israeli army.
我没见过像她那样的人,她的生活真是太令人称羡了。她穿过以色列阵地。
Aurora: Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block. So, we made it to the border.
幸运的是没有子弹打到引擎。所以,我们按时到达了边境,
Aurora: But just barely, and l.... I've been talking about myself all night long. I'm sorry.
真是有惊无险,而我……我整晚都在谈我自己,抱歉
What about you? Tell me one of your stories.
说你怎么样?告诉我你的事吧。
Chandler: Once I got on the subway, right, and it was at night...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
好吧。有一次我坐地铁,对,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区然后活著回来
Chandler: We talked 'til like two. It was this perfect evening... More or less.
我们聊到两点。真是个美好的夜晚……多多少少是这样吧。
Aurora:... All of a sudden we realized we were in Yammon.
…突然间我们明白我们身处也门。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we' is?
哦,对不起,那个“我们”是……
Aurora: 'We' would be me and Rick.
“我们”应该是我和 Rick。
Joey: : Who's Rick?
谁是 Rick?
Chandler: Who's Rick?
谁是 Rick?
Aurora: My husband.
我丈夫。
All: Ooooohhh.
啊。
Chandler: Oh, so you're divorced?
哦,那你们离婚了?
Aurora: No.
没有。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?... Hopefully?
哦,对不起,那你现在是寡居的了?……希望是这样?
Aurora: No, I'm still married.
不,我们还是夫妻
Chandler: So tell me, how do how do you think your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?
告诉我你丈夫做何感想?你坐在我身旁...
...sliding your foot so far up my leg like you can count the change in my pocket?
...脚伸到我大腿,足以数我口袋里的零钱?
Aurora: Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you because really, he's okay with Ethan.
别担心。我想他会接受你的,因为他都接受了Ethan。
Chandler: Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?
Ethan?有、有个 Ethan?
Aurora: Mmmm... Ethan is my...boyfriend.
恩…… Ethan是我的……男朋友。
All: What? !
什么?
Chandler: So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
那解释给我听听,呃,你已经有丈夫和男朋友了,你认为我们俩该保持什么关系?
Aurora: I suppose mainly sexual.
我想主要是性关系吧。
Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
哦,我很抱歉你们没成。
Chandler: What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?
什么没成?我星期四还要和她约会呢。你刚才没在听吗?
Monica: Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this?
你刚才没在听吗?我的意思是,这太离谱了!你怎么能和这种女人搞在一起?
Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff: all the fun, all the talking, all the sex;...and none of the responsibility.
恩,你知道,刚开始我也不能接受,但我后来想此事百益而无一害。只有谈天说笑和做爱,而且绝不用负责任。
I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!
这是每个男人的梦想
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. That is not true.
是吗?未必吧
Ross, is this your fantasy?
罗斯,这是你的梦想吗?
Ross: No, of course not!... Yeah, yeah, it is.
当然不是。没错,是
Monica: What? So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
什么?你们男人不介意和已有对象的女人交往吗?
Joey: I couldn't do it.
我办不到
Monica: Good for you, Joey.
干得好,乔伊
Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
我和一个女人交往时,我一定要确定我交往的对象比她多。
Phoebe: Once, I went out with a guy who had just got divorced. It was really hard. His kids liked me better than him.
一次我和一个刚离婚的家伙交往,这很麻烦。他的孩子更喜欢我一些
Monica: Phoebe? what does this have to do with Chandler's thing?
Phoebe?这和Chandler有什么关系?
Phoebe: No, nothing. I didn't have anything on that topic. So I went another way.
不,一点关系也没有。关于这个话题我什么都不想说,所以我说了个其他的
Ross: Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept. I mean, anthropologically speaking Fine. Now you'll never know.
恩,你知道,一夫一妻制值得商榷。就人类学的观点而言…行…这是你们的损失
Monica: We're kidding. C'mon, tell us!
我们开玩笑的。别这样,说吧!
All: Yeah! C'mon!
对!别这样!
Ross: Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey
好吧。有个理论,是Richard Leakey 提出的
Rachel: Tahdaaah!
当当!
Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我们现在都这样打招呼吗?我喜欢。
Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
瞧,我大扫除了!我擦窗户,拖地板,我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置,圆形有鬃毛那个除外,我不知道怎么用。
Ross: Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,没人知道。我们也不该问。
Rachel: Well, what do you think?
你们感觉怎样?非常干净!
All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
棒极了!了不起!
Monica:... Oh! II see you moved the green ottoman.
哦!你移动了那个绿色的垫椅。
All: Uhoh...
啊——哦…
Monica: Howhow did that happen?
怎么会这样呢?
Rachel: I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
我不知道……我,我想放这儿会更好些。咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位。
Monica: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. . But you know what? Just for fun...let's see what it looked like in the old spot. Just to compare.
很有趣……这样好了,只是好玩......我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何。只是做个比较
Monica: Uh! Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.
让我看看恩,放那儿看起来也不错啊,就摆那儿一阵子吧
Phoebe: I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
我不敢相信你竟然想移动绿色垫脚凳。
Chandler: Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out
幸好你没摊开杂志。她会把你的眼珠挖出来的。
Monica: You guys, I am not that bad!
各位,我没那么可恶吧!
Phoebe: Yeah, you are, Monica.
是,你就是那样,Monica.。
Phoebe: Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
记得我和你一起住的时候吗?你就像,有一点,恩,叽!叽!叽!
Monica: That is so unfair!
这不太公平吧!
Ross: Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
哦想想吧!我们小时候,你的破烂娃娃是唯一不烂的。
Monica: Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.
好吧,那我是有责任感,有组织性。但是,嗨,我也可以很邋遢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 边界,边境,边缘
vt. 与 ... 接

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆
sap [sæp]

想一想再看

n. 半穿甲的(烧结铝粉); the liquid wi

联想记忆
exclamation [.eksklə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 惊呼,惊叹词

联想记忆
usher ['ʌʃə]

想一想再看

n. 带位员,招待员 vt. 引导,护送 vi. 做招待

联想记忆
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
impending [im'pendiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 逼迫的,迫切的,即将发生的 动词impend的

联想记忆
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。