手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第6集:盛大的首映礼(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.

好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下:电话单来,但你不立刻去交钱
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
因为你是个大懒人,一直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来。
Monica: I could do that.
我可以办到。
Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
你让我去买日常用品
Monica: No problem.
没问题
Rachel: I'm not done yet.
我还没说完
And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easypour spout.
我去买洗衣粉,但是是不容易弄出来那种。
Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
有人会那样做吗?……有人会想…我就没有问题。
Chandler: Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.
有人放了个玻璃杯在咖啡桌上,没有杯垫,又是一杯冷饮,天气很热。
Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood. .
小水珠逐渐逼近桌面…
Monica: Stop it!
够了
Monica: Oh, my God! It's true. Who am I?
天啊,没错,我到底是谁?
Ross: Monica? You're Mom.
Monica?你就跟妈妈一样。
Phoebe: Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
叽!叽!叽!叽!叽!
Joey: Uh huh...oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there.
恩哼……恩哼……我的天!好的!好,我会去的。
That was my agent. My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie!
我的经纪人打来的,她安排我在Al Pacino的新片中演出。
All: Oh my God! Whoah!
太棒了
Monica: Well, what's the part?
演什么角色?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor!
你会相信吗?Al Pacino!就是因为他我才想当演员!
"I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
“我乱来?呸,你才乱来!整个法庭都在乱来!”
Phoebe: Seriously, whatwhat's the part?
说正经的,是什么,你演什么?
Joey: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
“就在我以为我已经出局的时候,他们又把我拽回去!”
Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
别这样,说真的,Joey,演什么?
Joey:...I'm his
我是他的。
Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
你是,你是什么?
Joey:...I'm his butt double. I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then...I'm his butt.
我是他臀部的替身。我演Al Pacino的臀部。他走进浴室,然后......我就是他的屁股。
Monica: Oh my God.
哦,我的天。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
别这样,你们这些家伙。这是一部Al Pacino主演大制作的电影。
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's...it's...y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
哦不,这太棒了,这是……这是……要知道,这是你应得的,你奋斗了这么多年,终于可以跻身演艺圈了。
Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care!
好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!
This is a big break for me!
这对我可是个千载难逢的机会!
Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...
你说得对,你说得对,确实是……
So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
那你会邀请我们大家去参加盛大的首映式吗?
Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
来了,来了,来了……
Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
我想借点保湿乳液。
Monica: For what?
干什么用?
Joey: What do you think? Today's the big day!
你认为呢?今天可是个大日子!
You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
你有镊子吗?我的头发太乱了。
Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千万别告诉我你在里面做什么。
Joey: Thank you!
谢谢。
Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
Joey呢?他妈妈打电话来了。
Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
他在浴室。我想你最好别去!
Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates! My eyes! ! My eyes! !
拜托,我们是室友!我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Monica: I warned you...
我警告过你
Rachel: Who is being loud?
谁在大吼大叫啊?
Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica.
哦,是 Monica。
Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a couple things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
嗨,听着,我想借点东西,Aurora 在这儿过的夜,我是真想给她弄点早餐。
Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
哦,你们整晚都在一起,啊?
Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know. .
对,恩,还剩20分钟了就该 Ethan了,所以,你知道……
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
哦,我怎么觉得有点酸溜溜的?
Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. Okay?
不,没有,相信我,这绝对值。好吗?
Y'know how in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
你知道在恋爱的时候,那些甜蜜的时刻会让你终生难忘吧?
Well, every single second is like that with Aurora.
与萝拉相处的每一秒都是。
And I've just wasted about thirtyfive of them talking to you people, so, uh. . So, Monica, can you help me with the door?
而我刚刚却浪费了35秒钟跟你们这些人说话,所以,呃。摩妮卡请帮我开门?
Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, thethe old Monica wouldwould remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush... But l'm not gonna do that.
可以。Chandler?从前那个Monica可能会提醒你,刷洗铁氟龙的平底锅时要用塑料刷子……但我不会那么做。
Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.
不好意思,能调高下温度吗?我冷的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。
Director: Okay, everybody ready?
好,都准备好了吗?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,
I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.
听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,我知道这只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。
Director: Lose the robe.
脱浴袍。
Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.
对,好的。脱浴袍。浴袍脱完了。
Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.
好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。
Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut!
开机……放水……然后……开拍。停!
Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
屁股男,你在干什么?
Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.
恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
不,你在挤屁股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know?
哦,恩,我是这样想的,这个男的正心烦意乱,你知道吗?
I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...
他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了
I think his butt would be angry here.
我想他的屁股一定很愤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.
我想他的屁股会想在午餐前杀青
Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?
再来一次,开机 放水。开始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....
我在表现沉默中绝望的感觉。不过如果你一定要问……
Chandler: God, I love these fingers...
上帝,我爱这些手指……
Aurora: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
不,实际上我是指我的手指。看看它们,看看它们多快乐。
Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.
哦天呐,我迟到了。
Chandler: Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go...
哦不不不不不不不,别走……
Aurora: Okay. Chandler: Don't go.
好吧。别走。
Aurora: Okay. Oh no, I have to.
好吧。哦不,我必须得走。
Chandler: Too bad, she's leaving.
太糟了,她要走。
Aurora: I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
对不起,他在等我。
Chandler: Well, I thought I thought you talked to Rick.
恩,我以为你和Rick 说过了。
Aurora: It's not Rick.
不是 Rick。
Chandler: What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!
什么,Ethan?他和你呆了一整天了!
Aurora: No, it'sit's Andrew.
不,是、是Andrew。
Chandler: I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but
我知道我问了接下来的问题后会后悔很多年,
And Andrew is?
不过,Andrew 是?
Aurora: He's...new.
他是…新欢
Chandler: Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
哦,那就是说 Rick,Ethan和我还不能满足你?
Aurora: No, that's not exactly what I was.
不,我以前不完全是这样。
Chandler: Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
恩,你知道,很多女人会被我们三人迷死的。
Aurora: So what do you want?
你想要什么?
Chandler: You.
Aurora: You have me!
你已拥有我
Chandler: No no, just you.
不,只是你
Aurora: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Chandler: Lose the other guys.
甩掉其他人
Aurora:... Like...all of them?
他们所有人?
Chandler: C'mon, we're great together, why not?
拜托,我们在一起很好啊,为什么不呢?
Aurora: Why can't we just have what we have now?
为什么我们不能保持现在这样的关系呢?
Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love without feeling obligated to one another?
为何不能只是聊天,做爱…彼此没有任何负担?
Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.
今晚之前,我以为这也是你想要的
Chandler: Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's saying 'Shut up! This is great!'
恩,你知道的,有时我是想这样,...但我就像是双面人 一个说”闭嘴,这样很好”
But there's this other guy. Actually it's the guy who wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device. .
但是还有另一个。但还有另一个,他每次都挺身而出,仗义执言
And he's saying, y'know, 'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'
他说:“这太让人受不了了!快脱身!”
Aurora: So...which one of the two guys will you listen to?
那……你会听哪一个的?
Chandler: I don't know, II have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...
我不知道,我、我都听,他们争执不休…
Aurora: Which one?
哪一个?
Chandler:... The second guy.
第二个。
Aurora: I see.
好吧
Aurora: Well, call me if you change your mind.
恩,改变主意后打电话给我。
Chandler: Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
对不起,第一个在控制嘴唇。
Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her.
从某个方面看,是你甩了她。
Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...
不是吗?我是说,这个女人那么性感迷人、美丽聪明、遥不可及……
Tell me why you did this again?
再说一次你为什么要甩了她?
All: Hey! Movie star!
电影明星他回来了
Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
嗨,等等,你是那个在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人吗?
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么回事,大人物?
Chandler: "Big guy?"
“大人物?”
Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
感觉好像是说‘大人物’的时候。
Joey: I got fired.
我被解雇了。
Oh...
哦。
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.
是啊,他们说我演得太过了。
I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
我已经跟所有人说了!现在每个人都会去电影院,希望看到我,而……
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, noone is gonna be able to tell.
哦,Joey,你知道的,没人能分辨出来的。
Joey: My mom will.
我妈就能。
Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
这真是温馨又恶心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
你知道,六年来我除了演些烂戏外一无所成。而当我终于得到好机会了,却搞砸了它!
Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
也许我不是你的机会。
Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?
对,我是说……我认为当是你的机会的时候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的机会。那……像是你的机会吗……?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
很难说清,我那时是裸体的。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.
不,我认为这不是你的机会。我的意思是,你的机会不只有一个。
I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do!
我真的觉得好事会降临到你身上的,真的!
You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
你要想想有那么一天,一个小子跑到他朋友那儿说‘我得到这个角色了!我得到这个角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁股!’
Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
是吗?那太好了!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
真遗憾,Joey。我要去睡觉了,伙计们。
All: Night.
晚安。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?
呃,你把鞋就放在那儿吗?
Monica: Uhhuh!
啊哈!
Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就这样随随便便地乱丢?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她真邋遢。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
既然这么困扰,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。
No. Don't do this. This is stupid!
不,不要这样。这太蠢了!
I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... But then everyone will know.
我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……但是那样的话大家会知道的。
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!谁来帮我一把!
Phoebe: All you want is a dingle.
你想要个小弟弟。
Joey: Not that song.
不要唱这首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
嫉妒别人的小鸡鸡。
Joey: Come on, you guys.
少来了,伙计们。
All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
你们用它来嘘嘘,或者和它玩儿,或者就让它挂那儿。
All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang. A thing through which you can tinkle or play with or simply let hang
你想要个小弟弟,嫉妒别人的小鸡鸡。你们用它来嘘嘘,或者和它玩儿,或者就让它挂那儿。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
courtroom ['kɔ:tru:m]

想一想再看

n. 法庭,审判室

 
haphazard [.hæp'hæzəd]

想一想再看

adj. 偶然的,随意的,杂乱无章的 adv. 杂乱地,

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
detergent [di'tə:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 清洁剂
adj. 用于清洗的

联想记忆
rogue [rəuɡ]

想一想再看

n. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
intelligent [in'telidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,智能的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。