手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第164期:尴尬收场

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You like that? Stop. You like that? Stop it. You like that? S--that's it!

爽吗?停下。爽不爽?别撒了。爽死了吧?停...够了
Listen, hit me with one more dead president and you'll be six feet under with Biggie and Tupac.
听好,再把毛爷爷往老娘身上撒,老娘就把你们拖出去,跟其他死饶舌歌手埋一起
You understand me, Jew-Tang Clan?
听懂老娘的话没,假饶舌娃子
Skinny bitch came to play!
排骨淫娃想开战啦
What kind of girl brings non-kosher cupcakes into a kosher home?
什么样的人会做非洁食小蛋糕给洁食家庭啊
Not me-- I'm not that kind of girl.
不是我,我不是那样的人
Yeah, hi, I think I'm that kind of girl.
是我,我就是那样的人
Max, what are you talking about?
麦克斯,你说什么呢
I made sure every single one of those was up to a rabbi's high standard.
我确保了每一个小蛋糕都达到了超严厉的洁食标准
Yes, well, maybe my rabbi didn't have such high standards.
我的"超严厉"标准不够高,行了吧
I'm so sorry, I burned some and we were running late and I figured, four non-kosher out of 80. So close.
我很抱歉,我不小心烤糊了几个,时间又不够,我就想80个中混4个进去。不多嘛
Max, I told you how important all those traditions are to a Jewish family.
麦克斯,我跟你说过洁食传统对这些犹太家庭有多重要

打工姐妹花

Yes, you told me about tradition and family,

是啊,你跟我说过传统跟家庭
but none of that meant anything until I felt that cold compress.
但在冰枕敷到我头上前那些对我毫无意义
And she was nice enough to put it on my head and I felt what that feels like.
而且她还善良到亲手帮我敷上,我这才明白传统跟家庭的含义
And then bubby blew on my soup before she ate the non-kosher cupcake.
然后嬷嬷在吃非洁食小蛋糕前还帮我把汤吹凉了
Wait, bubby ate a non-kosher cupcake? It's a shanda!
什么,嬷嬷还吃了非洁食小蛋糕?家门不幸啊
It is a shanda.
的确是家门不幸
I'm hoping shanda means you're forgiven and we'll pay you anyway.
我希望这词是指你会原谅我,然后付我钱吗
We are not taking any money.
我们不会收任何费用
That's right, you're not taking anything.
那当然,你们半毛钱都别想拿
Except for this compress. Feel better.
但把这个冰枕拿走吧。早日康复
Now go, get out of my sight. And don't wear short skirts.
可以滚了,有多远滚多远。还有,别再穿短裙了
Esther Rachel, I wanna talk to you about your son Shmuley's behavior today.
艾丝特·瑞荷,我想跟你谈谈你儿子史姆里今天的一些事
What are you talking about? What did my Shmuley do?
你说什么呢?我的小史姆里干了什么好事
I'll tell you what he did. He became a man.
我告诉你吧。他今天长大成人了
That's all he did. Right, Caroline?
没其他的了。对吧,卡洛琳
I'll say he became a man.
的确是"成人"了啊
What are you talking about? Shmuley!
你什么意思呢?史姆里
Stay out of it, this is not our family.
别多管闲事了,这又不是我们的家
You and I don't have a family. They still do. Let the police tell her about him.
你跟我都是没家的人了。人家还有呢。以后会有警察去跟她说的
So about my Shmuley. What do you have to say?
我儿子怎么啦?你刚想说什么呢
Mazel tov, he's a wonderful, wonderful boy.
恭喜恭喜,他是个很好的少年
Oh, there you are. Shmuley, David, say goodbye to the cupcake girls.
你们来啦。史姆里,大卫,跟小蛋糕姑娘们说再见
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
compress [kəm'pres]

想一想再看

vt. 压缩,压榨
n. [医]敷布

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。