手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第10集:猴子(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Phoebe: Hello?

有人吗?
David: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
David: Hi! What're you doing here?
嗨。你怎么来了?
Phoebe: Um, well, Max told me about Minsk, so, you know, congratulations! This is so exciting!
马克思告诉我你们要去明斯克的事了,恭喜你了,太令人兴奋了。
Max: Yeah, It'd be even more exciting if we were going.
是啊,能去的话就更令人兴奋了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
你不去了?喔,为什么?
Max: Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, no no no no no no no. I wanna stay here and make out with my girlfriend! !'
告诉她,大卫。'我不要去明斯克和Lifson,Yamaguchi,Flench这些知名人士共事,不不不,我不去。我要留下来和我的女友培养感情!
David: Thank you, Max. Thank you.
可以了,马克思,谢谢。
Phoebe: So...so you're really not going?
那你真的不去?
David: I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just, how can I leave you? I just found you.
我也不知道。我不知道该如何是好,我怎么能离开你?我才刚刚遇到你。
Phoebe: Oh, David. But what are you gonna do?
喔,大卫,但你要怎么决定?
David: I don't know, you decide.
我不知道,由你决定吧。
Phoebe: Oh don't do that.
别这样。
David: Please.
求求你。
Phoebe: Oh no no.
不行。
David: No, but I'm asking you.
不... 我求求你了。
Phoebe: I can't do that, it's a serious thing and I can't...
但我不能那么做,这是个严肃的事情,我不能...
David: No, but I can't make the decision.
但我决定不了
Phoebe: Okay, um, stay.
好吧,留下来。
David: Stay.
留下来?
Phoebe: Stay.Getting so good at that!
留下来。进步神速啊。
David: It was Max's stuff.
这些都是马克思的东西。
Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!
我太喜欢吃菊芋了!别告诉我里面含什么,我明天才开始节食呢。
Chandler: You remember Janice.
还记得詹妮丝吗?
Monica: Vividly. How are you?
历历在目,你还好吗?
Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...
我现在感觉棒极了,最神奇的是,我们重新在一起才十分钟...
Chandler: is that all?
这么短吗 ?
Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.
我是说就好像我俩从来没有分开过一样。当然,我们分开过,但既往不咎,忘记那些吧。
Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.
你好,我是桑迪。
Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.
嗨,桑迪,快请进!你把孩子们都带来了啊。
Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?
是啊,这样可以吧?
Ross: Party!
好一个派对!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
那东西不可以进来。
Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
东西?你就这样招呼客人吗?我问你,如果我带着新女友来,你也不欢迎?
Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
起码你的新女友不会尿在我的咖啡桌上。
Ross: Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone. Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here like nothing happened.
它已经够难为情了,好吗!现在它还鼓足勇气回到这里,就当一切都没发生过一样...
Monica: Alright, alright, Just keep him away from me.
好吧,好吧,叫它离我远点就是了。
Ross: Thank you. C'mon, Marcel, what do you say you and I do a little mingling? Alright, I'll, uh...catch up with you later.
谢谢。来,马赛尔,咱们去交际一下吧。 好吧,待会儿见。
Monica: Oh my gosh! Rachel, honey...are you okay? Where...where's Paolo?
天啊,瑞秋,你没事吧? 保罗呢?
Rachel: Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
在罗马呢,那混蛋没赶上飞机。
Phoebe: And then...your face is exploded?
然后你的脸就爆炸了?
Rachel: No. Okay. I was at the airport, getting into a cab, when this woman, this blonde planet with a pocketbook starts yelling at me, something about how it was her cab first.And then the next thing I know she just starts starts pulling me out by my hair! So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy and three more cabs show up, and as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me. And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle... oh...everybody having fun at the party? Are people eating my dip?
不是,是我在机场要坐计程车时,一个夹着书的金发疯女人开始对我大喊大叫,说计程车是她先拦到的。没等我反应过来,她就开始扯我的头发。然后我吹起了防狼哨,又出现了三辆计程车,我刚要上车,她又来攻击我。结果我的头磕在了路缘上,嘴唇被口中的哨子划伤。噢,大家玩得还愉快吧?有人吃我做的酱吗?
Monica: There.
好了。
Rachel: That looks okay, right?
现在看起来还行,对吧?
Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick.
你唇膏涂的太厚了。
Rachel: Oh, I did?
是吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: See, it's hard for me to tell. I think my eye's closing up.
你看,我的眼睛肿得快睁不开了,所以没看出来。
Monica: let me get it for you.
我来帮你弄吧。
Rachel: Ow.
喔!
Monica: okay, you know what? It looks fine.
算了,就这样吧,看起来挺好的。
Rachel: Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it's New Year's eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我们开始吧,去他的保罗,去他的计程车疯女人,这是跨年之夜,我们要过得开心些。
Monica: yes.
对。
Rachel: Okay, here we go.
我们走吧。
Monica: All right, there you go, this way, come on, here you go.
好,来,是这边,我们走,去吧。
Sandy: You know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周在商场看见你时,那或许是我第一次想像出裸体的小精灵了。
Joey: Wow, that's dirty.
真淫荡。
Sandy: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Hey, kids.
嗨,孩子们。
Ross: Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
你看看它,我没说他得整晚和我待在一起,但至少也得来问候一声啊。
Janice: There you are! You got away from me.
原来你在这啊!你从我身边逃跑了。
Chandler: But you found me. Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.Kill me. Kill me now.
但又被你逮到了。罗斯,帮我们照一张,笑一个,你要被存在詹妮丝的相机里了。杀了我吧,快杀了我。
Rachel: Hi, l'm Rachel. So whose...whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫瑞秋。你是哪位朋友带来的? 你瞧瞧我,洒的到处都是。
Monica: Everybody, it's Fun Bobby! All: Hey, Bobby!
各位,搞笑巴比来了!嗨,巴比!
Fun Bobby: Hey, sorry I'm late. But my grandfather...died about two hours ago. But I...I...I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so here I am.
抱歉,我来晚了。我祖父他...他在两小时前过世了,明天才有回去的航班,所以我就来这了。
Joey: Hey, Fun Bobby! How's it going, man? Whoa! Who died?
嗨!搞笑巴比,近来可好? 哇,谁死了吗?
Fun Bobby: It's gonna be an open casket, you know? So at least I'll get to see him again.
棺材会敞着,所以我至少可以见他最后一面。
Monica: Bobby? Fun Bobby? Let me talk to you for just a sec.I recently lost a grandparent myself...so I really know exactly how you feel. But you're really bringing the party down.
巴比?搞笑巴比? 跟你说点事儿。我祖母前不久也去世了…所以我很能体会你现在的感受。但是你真把聚会的气氛弄得很糟。
Fun Bobby: l'm sorry. Monica: Yeah, yeah, okay. There you go. There you go.
对不起。 好了,你看,这就行了。
Janice: I'm gonna blow this one up and write " Reunited " in glitter.
我要把他吹起来,然后用闪字在上面写着'破镜重圆'几个字。
Chandler: All right, Janice, that's it! Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice, when I invited you this party, I didn't necessarily think it meant...
珍妮丝,够了,珍妮丝…珍妮丝…珍妮丝啊,我邀你来并不代表我们…
Janice: Oh, no!
哦,不…
Chandler: I'm sorry you misunderstood.
对不起,让你误会了。
Janice: Oh my God! You listen to me! You listen to me! One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me!
天啊,你听我说,我告诉你! 这是你我最后一次共处了。
Chandler: Oh, will you give me the thing?
把那东西给我!
Phoebe: Hi, Max. Max: Yoko.
你好,马克斯。 你好,洋子。
Max: I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
我决定自己去明斯克了。
David: Wow. Max: lt won't be the same...but it will still be Minsk. Happy New Year.
是吗。 少了你会不太一样,但明斯克还是明斯克,新年快乐。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
你还好吧?
David: Yeah, l'm fine. I'm fine.
没事,我没事。
Phoebe: Come on.You're going to Minsk.
跟我来。你去明克斯吧。
David: No, l'm not going to Minsk.
不,我不去明斯克。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so going to Minsk. You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just for me.
你一定要去明斯克,你属于那个地方,你不能只因为我而留下来。
David: Oh, yes I can because If I go, I have to break up with you. And I can't break up with you.
哦,不,我可以,因为如果我走了,就必须与你分手,我不能没有你。
Phoebe: Oh, yes, yes, yes, you can. Just say, 'Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life. That's what I have to do right now. '
不不,你可以的,只需要说,'菲比,我爱你, 但是我的工作就是我的生命,这是我必须做的'。
Phoebe: And I say, 'Your work? you work? How can you say that? 'And then you say, 'It's tearing me apart. But I have no choice. Can't you understand that? '.And I say, 'No! No! I can't understand that! '
然后我会说,'你的工作?就知道你的工作,你怎么能这样?'。接着你说,'我也很痛苦,但我别无选择。 你难道不理解我吗?'我说,'是的! 我不理解!'
David: Uh, ow. Phoebe: Sorry.
额,疼。 对不起。
Phoebe: And then you put your arms around me.Then you put your arms around me.
然后你抱住我。这时候你抱住我。
David: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。
Phoebe: And...and then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
然后你说你爱我,你永远不会忘了我。
David: I'll never forget you.
我绝不会忘了你。
Phoebe: And then you say that you have to go...because you don't wanna start the year with me if you can't finish it. I'm gonna miss you, you scientist guy.
你又说现在已接近午夜,你必须走了,因为既然不能陪我度过新的一年,就不要有开始。我会想你的,科学家。
TV: Hi, This is Dick Clark in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year....
我是迪克·克拉克,在时代广场为你做实况报导,这儿的五彩纸片漫天飘舞,一年比一年喜庆。
Joey: Here you go, kids.
好好睡吧,孩子。
Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight!
然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜亲我好吗?
Joey: You seen Sandy?
看见桑迪没?
Chandler: I don't know how to tell you this...but she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
我不知该怎么跟你说,她和那个科学家书呆子马克斯在摩妮卡的房里厮混。不错,你看我还是说了。
Rachel: Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.
各位,大球要掉下来了。
All: What? Rachel: The ball is dropping!
什么?大球要掉下来了!
TV: In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
再过20秒钟就是午夜了。
Chandler: And the moment of joy is upon us.
欢乐的时刻即将到来。
Joey: Looks like that nodate pact thing worked out.
看起来没有约会的约定到底奏效了啊。
Phoebe: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!
大家好像都很开心,我讨厌这样。
Monica: Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!
不是所有人都开心,嘿,巴比!
All: four, three, two...one! Happy New Year!
5...4…3…2…1!新年快乐!
Chandler: You know I thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
我这么说好了,我虽然不是数学大师,但我知道这儿有三男三女。
Phoebe: I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
今晚我不想亲任何人。
Rachel: I can't kiss anyone.
我无法亲任何人。
Monica: So, I'm kissing everyone?
那我就该亲所有人?
Joey: No, no, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
不,你不能亲罗斯,他是你哥。
Ross: Perfect, perfect, so now everybody's getting kissed but me.
这可真好,除了我,大家都有的亲。
Chandler: Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me! Somebody kiss me! It's midnight!
好吧,来个人亲我!来个人亲我!现在可是午夜啊!谁来亲我!
Joey: All right! All right! There!
好吧,来吧,来吧!
Ross: I wanted this to work so much. I'm still in there. Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas. But he's just phoning it in. It's just so hard that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.
我真希望我们能合得来,我还在替它换尿布,替它抓跳蚤。但它觉得理所当然。深爱某人却得不到回报,这种感觉真难过,你知道吗。
Rachel: I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我觉得那个贱人弄断了我的牙。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
whistle ['wisl]

想一想再看

n. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声

 
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
pact [pækt]

想一想再看

n. 契约,协定,条约

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
sandy ['sændi]

想一想再看

adj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。