手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友记 第2季:第2集 母乳(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: Ok, these were unbelievable expensive and I know he'll grow out of them like 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist!

这些非常昂贵,我知道他很快就穿不下……但是我就是无法抗拒!
Phoebe: Look at these. Hey, Ben. "Just do it"! Oh, my God! Ok, was that too much pressure for him?
看看这些!嗨,班做了就对!(耐克广告词)喔,天啊!是不是对他压力太大?
Susan: ls he hungry already? -Carol: I guess so.
他已经饿了吗? -我想是的。
Chandler: You know, it's...Something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back.
你知道,那个……球鞋真的很有趣。我马上就回来!
Joey: Oh, I...I gotta get one too.
哦,我,我也要一个。
Ross: Hey, what are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Chandler: We're just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle?
我们只是来看看汤匙。要调羹吗?
Ross: Will you guys grow up? This is the most natural beautiful thing in the world.
你们成熟一点好吗?这是世上最自然美丽的东西。
Joey: Yeah, we know. But there's a baby sucking on it.
是啊,我们知道,但现在有个婴儿在吸它。
Ross: This is my son having lunch, okay? It's gonna happen a lot, you'd better get used to it. If you have any problem, you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it. Come on.
这是我儿子在吃午餐,好不?这事儿会经常发生,你们最好习惯一下。如果你们有任何问题,如果你们感到不自在,直接发问就好。卡萝不介意的。去呗。
Chandler: Carol? Carol? I was wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding?
卡萝?卡萝?我想问问乔伊能不能问问你关于哺乳的问题?
Carol: Sure.
当然可以。
Joey: Err, does it hurt?
呃…… 会不会痛?
Carol: It did at first, but not anymore.
刚开始会,现在不会了。
Joey: Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: So, how often can you do it? -Carol: As much as he needs.
你能多久喂一次? -只要他需要(就喂)。
Joey: Okay, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
好了,我想到了一个问题,我想到了一个问题。如果他对一个吹气,另一个会不会变大?
Julie: Rachel, do you have any muffins left? -Rachel: Yeah, I forget which ones.
瑞秋,还剩有松糕吗? -有,我忘记还有哪一种了。
Julie: You're busy. That's ok. I'll get it. -Rachel: Oh, ok. -Julie: Anyone else want one? -All: No, thanks.
你太忙了,没关系,我来拿。-哦,好的。 -谁还要个? -不用,谢谢。
Julie: You're losing your apron. Let me get it.
你的围裙松了,我帮你系好。
Julie: There you go. -Rachel: Thank you. What a bitch!
好了。 -谢谢。 真是个婊子!
Julie: Oh, listen you guys, I have a friend at Bloomingdale's who's quitting...and he wants to abuse his discount.
噢,听着各位,我有朋友在布鲁明戴尔百货上班他要辞职了…… 他想要挥霍掉他的折扣券。
Julie:So anyone want to come take advantage of it?
谁想跟我去捡便宜?
Phoebe: Oh, I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我不行。我要带我祖母去看兽医。
Monica: Ok, umm, I'll go with you. -Julie: Great. -Ok.
好吧,额,我跟你去。 -好极了。 -好的。
Ross: Hi, honey. -Chandler: Hey, sweetums.
嗨,甜心。 -嗨,蜜糖。
Ross: And hello to the rest.
嗨,其余的各位。
Joey: Monica, what you doing? You can't go shopping with her. What about Rachel?
莫妮卡你搞什么飞机?你不能跟她去逛百货,瑞秋怎么办?
Monica: This is gonna be a problem, isn't it?
会有问题,对不对?
Chandler: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie. It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
拜托,你要跟茱莉去布鲁明戴尔,就好比是到瑞秋家中偷男人!
Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street!
莫妮卡,她会宰了你。她会像宰街上的流浪狗一样宰了你的!
Ross: So Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow.
茱莉说你们明天要去逛街。
Monica: It's actually not that big a deal.
其实没有什么大不了的……
Ross: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
这对我很重要。这太棒了莫妮卡,非常感激你这么做。
Monica: You're welcome.
别客气。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Hey, Annabel. -Hey, Joey.
要毕坚男士香水吗?要毕坚男士香水吗?嗨,安娜贝。 -嗨,乔伊。
Did you hear about the new guy? -Joey: Who?
听说过新来的人吗? -谁?
Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls call him "The Hombre Man. "
没人知道他的名字。我们女生都叫他“西班牙男人”。
Hombre?
西班牙男人?
Joey: What's he doing in my section? -I guess he doesn't know.
他到我这一区干什么? -我想他不知道。
Joey: Well, he's gonna. I'll see you a little later, okay?
那他会(知道的)。他必须知道待会见。
Joey: Hey, how you doing? -Mornin'.
你好吗? -早。
Joey: Listen, I know you're new...but it's kind of understood that everything from young men's to the escalator is my territory.
听着,我知道你是新来的……但众所皆知这附近从年轻人部门到电梯的一切都是我的地盘。
"Your territory"? -Joey: Yeah.
你的地盘? -是的。
Joey: Bijan for men? -No, thanks. -Hombre? -Yeah, all right.
毕坚男士香水? -不,谢了。 -西班牙男人? -好啊。
You were saying?
你刚才说什么?
Monica: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day. -Phoebe: What?
菲比,听着,你跟我一起逛了整天街买东西。 -什么?
Monica: We were shopping and we had lunch.
我们去购物了,而且吃了午餐。
Phoebe: All right, what did I have?
好吧,我吃了什么?
Monica: You had a salad. -Phoebe: No wonder I don't feel full.
你吃了沙拉。 -难怪我没感觉到饱。
Rachel: Hi, guys, what's up?
嗨,各位,干什么呢?
Phoebe: I went shopping with Monica all day and I had a salad.
我整天都跟莫妮卡买东西,而且我吃了一些沙拉。
Rachel: Good, Pheebs. What'd you buy?
很好,菲比,你们买了什么?
Phoebe: We went shopping for.... For.... For fur.
我们去买了…… 买了毛皮。
Rachel: You went shopping for fur? -Phoebe: Yeah. And then I realized that l'm against that.
你们去买毛皮? -然后我发现我反对买皮草。
Phoebe: So then we bought some...Boobs.
然后我们买了一些……咪咪。
Rachel: You bought boobs? -Phoebe: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras.
你买了咪咪? -胸罩!我们买了胸罩!我们买了胸罩。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Bijan for...
毕坚男士香水?毕坚男士香水?毕坚……
Joey: Hey, Annabel. Listen, I was wondering maybe after work you and I could go out and grab a cup of coffee?
嗨,安娜贝,听着,我在想或许下班后我们可以去喝个咖啡?
Annabel: Actually, I sort of have plans.
实际上我已经有计划了。
You ready, Annabel? -Annabel: You bet.
准备好了吗,安娜贝? -当然啦。
Maybe some other time.
或许其他时候再约吧。
Joey: It's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. Bijan for men? Bijan for men!
这又不是第一次被喷香水的牛仔抢走女友。毕坚男士香水?毕坚男士香水!
Carol: And this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps, or he won't sleep.
这是滑稽小丑。只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩,不是在他睡觉前,否则他不会睡。
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before. We have a good time. We laugh. We play. It's like we're father and son.
卡萝,我们以前经历过的。我们玩得很高兴,我们又笑又玩,就像父亲跟儿子一样。
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
亲爱的,放轻松,罗斯很会带他。别这么惊讶,我是个很好的人。
Rachel: This is so cute! -Carol: I got that for him!
这个好可爱! -我为他买的!
Ross: "My Mommies Love Me. " That's clever.
“我的妈妈们爱我”真聪明。
Monica: Oh, hi, Jul...Hi, Jew! Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, sure. That'd be great. See you then. Bye.
哦,嗨,茱……嗨,犹太人!嗯哼,嗯哼,好的,没问题。很好,回头见,再见。
Rachel: Did you just say," Hi, Jew"? -Monica: Yes, I did. That was my friend Eddie Moskowitz.
你刚才是不是说:嗨,犹太人? -对,我是这么说。那是我的犹太朋友艾迪·莫斯考维兹。
Monica: He's going through this whole religious thing. Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
他全都是这样的宗教事情。是的,他很喜欢这个,能加强他的信仰。
Phoebe: Ben, dinner! -Ross: Thanks, Aunt Pheebs.
班,吃晚餐了!-谢谢,菲比姑妈。
Ross: Hey, you didn't microwave that, did you, because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that
喂,你没有用微波炉吧?因为这是母乳,你不应该这样处理母乳的。
Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Ok.
废话,我想我知道如何加热母乳。好了。
Chandler: What did you just do? -Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
你在干什么? -我舔了我的手臂,怎么样?
Ross: It's breast milk! -Phoebe: So?
那是母乳! -又怎么样?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
菲比,那是从另一个人身上挤出的汁。
Joey: What is the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
Chandler: What did you just do?
你刚刚在干什么?
Ross: Can people stop drinking the breast milk?
大家能不能不要喝母乳了?
Phoebe: You won't even taste it? -Ross: No.
你连尝都不尝? -不会。
Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend it's milk? -Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
即使假装那是牛奶也不会吗? -就算卡萝的乳房上帖了牛奶寻人广告都不行!
Monica: Where is everybody? -Rachel: They took Ben to the park. Where have you been?
大家到哪里去了? -他们带班去公园了,你去哪里了?
Monica: Just out. Had some lunch. Just me. A little quality time with me. Thanks for your jacket. -Rachel: Oh, no problem.
出去了。吃了午餐。只有我一个人。与自己共度美好时光。谢谢你的外套。 -哦,别客气。
Rachel: You can borrow it, by the way. Here are your keys, honey. Mon, if you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you $53?
顺便说下,你也可以借这个。给你的钥匙,亲爱的。莫妮卡,如果你一个人吃午餐,怎么会要五十三块?
Monica: You know what probably happened? Someone musta stolen my credit card.
你知道大概发生什么事吗? -定有人偷了我的信用卡。
Rachel: And sorta just put the receipt back in your pocket?
然后把收据放回你口袋?
Monica: That is an excellent excellent question. That is excellent.
这是个非常好的问题。真的非常好。
Rachel: Monica, what's with you? Who'd you have lunch with?
莫妮卡,你怎么了?跟谁吃午餐?
Monica: Judy. -Rachel: Who? -Monica: Julie. -Rachel: What? -Monica: Jody.
茱蒂。 -谁? -茱莉。 -什么? -裘迪。
Rachel: You were with Julie?
你跟茱莉在一起?
Monica: Look, when it started I was just trying to be nice to her because she was my brother's girlfriend. And then, one thing led to another and, before I knew it, we were...shopping.
听我说,刚开始我只是想对她友善点,因为她是我哥哥的女友。然后我还没发现,事情就接二连三发生了……我们就……去购物了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
fur [fə:]

想一想再看

n. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品
vt. 用毛

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蚀涂层

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
abuse [ə'bju:s,ə'bju:z]

想一想再看

n. 滥用,恶习
vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待

联想记忆
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
worship ['wə:ʃip]

想一想再看

n. 崇拜,爱慕,做礼拜
vi. 做礼拜

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。