手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第12集 嫉妒(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Ok. Hey. Umm. Does everybody hate these shoes?

你们都觉得这双鞋很丑吗?

Chandler: Oh yeah, but, don't worry. I don't think anyone's gonna focus on that as long as you're wearing that towel dress.

对,别担心,没有人会注意的,只要你穿着那件浴巾装。

Rachel: Tell him.

你跟他说吧。

Ross: It's her first day at this new job. You're not supposed to start with her!

这是她新工作的第一天,你不该一早就开她玩笑!

Chandler: All right, I suppose I can wait a day. Hey, what're you doing Friday? Why?

好吧,我可以等到晚上再说。你星期五有节目吗? 干嘛?

Chandler: I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, you know he's the, the botanist.

你得来参加我的怪堂哥艾勃特的告别单身派对,你知道,他是植物学家。

Ross: Oh, God. You know, botanists are such geeks.

老天。植物学家都神神经经的。

Chandler: Yeah. Is that a dinosaur tie? Hmm? Oh, yeah.

那是恐龙领带吗? 哦,是呀。

Phoebe: Good morning. Rach, I'm here with the purses!

早安。瑞秋,我拿皮包来了!

Chandler: It must take you forever to find your keys.

在这么多包里找钥匙得要一辈子。

Rachel: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pheebs.

谢谢,菲比。

Phoebe: Your welcome, oh please not the one with the turtles.

不客气,拜托你用这个乌龟包包。

Rachel: No, no, no, no turtles scare me. I don't need that today.

不,乌龟让我害怕,今天尤其不是时候。

Ross: Honey, just relax, it's gonna be fine. Hey, umm, why don't I come down there and I'll take you out to lunch?

亲爱的,别紧张,没问题的。我过去跟你一起吃午饭吧?

Rachel: Oh honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.

谢了,亲爱的,但马克要带我去吃饭。

Ross: Mark is that ah, the same Mark that helped you get the job?

马克?就是那个帮你找工作的马克?

Rachel: Yeah, it's kinda like a 'good luck on your first day' sort of thing. Is this actually a lunchbox?

对,算是祝我第一天工作顺利。那是午餐盒吗?

Phoebe: Umm, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it. Oh.

不,是皮包。里面还有个热水瓶。 噢。

Chandler: Hey, so can you make it on Friday?

你星期五能来吗?

Ross: What? Oh yeah, yeah I think so. Why am I invited to this again?

什么?我想可以吧。可是你为什么要请我呢?

Chandler: Well apparently Albert has no friends. He's very excited about the bachelor party though.

显然艾勃特没有朋友,他对告别单身派对充满期待。

I think actually the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.

我想他其实是为了看脱衣舞娘才结婚的。

Phoebe: A stripper at a bachelor party, that is so cliché. Why don't you get a magician? !

请脱衣舞娘参加告别单身派对,你们真是老套。你们这帮家伙为什么不请个魔术师?

Chandler: Well, if the magician can open my beer with his butt cheeks, then all right.

如果魔术师可以用臀部给我开啤酒,那就行。

Ross: She's having lunch with him. Lunch with him. You should've seen the hug she gave him when she got the job. And, and, and, he's really good looking. What am I gonna do?

她要跟他吃午饭?跟他吃午饭?你该看看她被录取时是怎么拥抱他的!而且他很帅。

Chandler: You don't do anything. Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings! You don't cry out loud.

我该怎么办?不怎么办。放在心里,学着隐藏你的感情。不要大哭。

Joey: Yes! Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?

猜猜谁得到了百老汇音乐剧的试演机会?

Chandler: I wanna say you but that seems like such an easy answer.

我本来要说是你,不过这个答案好像太容易了。

Joey: It is me! It's a musical version of Tale of Two Cities. So, I think I'm gonna sing New York, New York, and ah, oh, I left My Heart in San Francisco.

就是我!这是音乐剧版的“双城记”,所以我想我要唱“纽约,纽约”和“我把心留在旧金山”。

Ross: Ah Joey, I don't think you get to pick the cities.

乔伊,我想轮不到你来挑城市。

Joey: What?

什么?

Ross: Mr. Dickens gets to pick 'em.

这是狄更斯先生的选择。

Joey: Who?

谁?

Chandler: I'll get you the Cliff Notes. The what? The abridgment.

我拿克里夫名著解读给你。 什么? 简易文学读本。

Joey: Oh, ok. The what?

什么?

Mark:...and the style number, the invoice number, and the shipping date. Good. Any questions so far?

型号、发货号码和出货日期。很好,有问题吗?

Rachel: Yeah. What kind of discount do we get? Twenty percent.

我们买东西会有多少折扣? 八折。

Rachel: Oh! ! I love this job! Wow! My first call.

哦!!我爱死这份工作了。我的第一通电话!

Mark: Here, let me. Rachel Green's line, how may I help you?

来,让我代劳。瑞秋格林的电话,需要我效劳吗?

Ross: Hi, is Rachel there?

嗨,瑞秋在吗?

Mark: And who may I say is calling? This is Ross.

请问是哪一位? 我是罗斯。

Mark: Ross of...

哪位罗斯?

Ross: Of Ross and Rachel.

“罗斯和瑞秋”的罗斯。

Mark: Oh, hi! It's, it's Mark.

嗨,我是马克。

Ross: Oh hey, hey Mark. Hey, hey, hold on a second. Ok. It's Ross.

嘿,马克。 嘿。等一下。 好。 是罗斯。

Rachel: Hi honey! Hi! What ah, what's Mark, doing answering your phone?

嗨,亲爱的。 马克怎么会替你接电话?

Rachel: Oh, he's just goofing around.

他只是在附近闲逛。

Ross: Ohhhhh yeah, that's, that's funny. Why ah, why isn't he goofing around in his own office?

有意思。他干嘛不在自己办公室闲逛?

Rachel: Oh honey, this is his office too. I told you we're Joanna's two assistants.

这里就是他办公室,我说过,我们是乔安娜的两个助理。

Ross: Why does Joanna need two assistants, how, how lazy is she?

乔安娜为什么需要两个助理?她很懒吗?

Rachel: Oh! Oh my God! What did I just do? What?

我的天,我做了什么? 什么?

Rachel: I think I just shipped 3,000 bras to personnel. Honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you!

我刚把三千副胸罩送到人事部去了!我要挂电话了,马克,我需要你!

Ross: Ok, bye bye. Ow! Ross! !

好,再见! 啊!罗斯!!

Ross: Oh, oh, I'm, I'm, I'm sorry sweetie, I was just trying to ah, I was dialing another number.

对不起,甜心,我只是要,我只是要打下一个电话。

Jeannine: All right, I just got changed in thirty seconds so you can be alone with him. You'd better go for it.

我30秒钟换好衣服就是让你跟他独处。你最好赶快展开攻势。

Monica: Please, I'm not going for anything.

我不要展开什么攻势。

Jeannine: Well, if you don't, I will.

你不要的话,我要。

Monica: Would you please go?

拜托你走吧?

Jeannine: Night Mon. Night Julio. Adios.

晚安,莫妮卡。晚安,胡利欧。 再见。

Monica: Look Julio, someone left their book here.

胡利欧,有人把书忘在这里了。

Julio: Ah, actually, that is mine. Oh yeah? Yes.

事实上,那是我的书。 哦,是吗? 对。

Monica: What are you reading?

你在看什么书?

Julio: Flowers of Evil, by Beaudalire. Have you read it?

波德莱尔的《恶之花》。你看过没有?

Monica: Have I read it? No, are you enjoying it?

我看过没有?没有,你喜欢吗?

Julio: I thought that I would, but the translation's no good.

我本来以为我会喜欢,不过翻译得不好。

Monica: You're a poet, you don't know it.

你是诗人,居然不懂。

Julio: Actually I ah, I am a poet.

其实,我,我是诗人。

Monica: Oh, so you do know it. So um what kind of things, do you write about?

那你一定懂了。你都写些什么?

Julio: Things that move me. The, the shadow of a tree, a, a child laughing, or this lip.

写一些让我感动的事物:婆娑树影。童稚笑容。或这片嘴唇。

Monica: Mine? Right here?

我的?这里?

Julio: Yes. I can write an epic poem about, this lip.

我可以为这片嘴唇写一部史诗。

Monica: How would that go? Well, it didn't rhyme, but I liked it.

要怎么写?虽然没有押韵,不过我喜欢。

Joey: You've got to pick a pocket or two. Boyyyyssss, you've got to pick a pocket or two...

你们得扒一、两个钱包。孩子们,你得扒一、两个钱包

Director: Lovely, just lovely.

真好。太好了。

Joey: Really? Thanks.

真的?谢谢。

Director: Listen Joey, we definitely wanna see you for the callback on Saturday.

乔伊,我们非常希望星期六再看到你。

Joey: Excellent, I'll be there. Ok, and listen don't forget to bring your jazz shoes for the dance audition.

太好了!我会来的。 别忘了带你的爵士舞鞋来参加舞蹈试演。

Joey: Ahhh! My ah, my agent said it wasn't a dancing part.

我的经纪人说这个角色不必跳舞。

Director: Oh Joey, all the roles gotta dance a little. But believe me with your dance background it'll be a piece of cake.

所有的角色都要跳一点舞。但以你的舞蹈背景,小意思罢了。

Chandler: Three years of modern dance with Twyla Tharp! Five years with the American Ballet Theater? !

追随特维拉撒普学习三年现代舞?在美国芭蕾舞团待了五年?

Joey: Hey, everybody lies on their resume, ok? I wasn't one of the Zoom Kids either.

谁的履历表不作假?我也不是“《光圈》之子”中的一员。

Phoebe: Well, can you, like dance at all?

你到底会不会跳舞?

Joey: Yeah, I can dance, you know.

我会跳舞,你知道。

Chandler: Oh no, no, no, no.

哦不,不,不,不。

Phoebe: What, what is that?

这是干什么?

Joey: Sure, it looks stupid now, there's no music playing.

现在看起来很蠢。因为没有放音。

Chandler: All right, I have to get that, but no no. Hello? Hi! Yeah uh, listen, uh, I'm, I'm in need of a stripper and I was told that you do that.

好吧,我得去接电话。不过,不要。嗨。听我说,我需要个脱衣舞娘,我听说你是跳脱衣舞的。

Ok. Let me ask you this, what, what do you do for the extra hundred? So would I, would I have to provide the grapes?

我问你,你多收一百块。可以额外提供什么服务?那我要提供葡萄吗?

Monica: Hi!

嗨!

Phoebe: Oh, how was last night with Julio, señorita?

你昨晚跟胡利欧约会的情况怎么样,小姐?

Monica: It was so amazing, he is so sexy, and smart, which makes him even sexier.

简直不可思议,他性感又聪明,这让他显得更性感。

My gosh, I gotta tell you this. Um, last night, we were fooling around and all of a sudden he stops, to write a poem.

我的天,我得告诉你,昨晚我们亲热的时候,突然之间,他停下来写诗。

Joey: Get out! I couldn't stop if a meteor hit me.

少来了!我就算被陨石打中也停不下来。

Chandler: Okay, we have our stripper. A miss Crystal Chandelier.

我们请了脱衣舞娘,“水晶吊灯小姐”。

Joey: Well sure, you name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be?

给小孩取这种名字,长大了还能做什么?

Monica: Anyway um, when he left he forgot to take the poem with him. Now, I am like totally dense about poetry, but I think it's pretty good all right. Check it out.

但他忘了把这首诗带走。我看不懂诗,不过我觉得这是一首好诗。你们看看。

Joey: The Empty Vase. Translucent beauty... To yourself. Hey hey hey, you know what, that's pretty good.

“空花瓶” 半透明的美 不要念出声。写得很好。

Monica: Oh good, I think so too. Pheebs? Oh yeah.

对,我也觉得,菲比? 哦,是的。

Monica: Oh, I'm glad so you guys like it. Yay! All right I gotta go to work. Whoa, I'm not done.

太棒了 我真高兴你们都喜欢。我得去上班了。 我还没看完。

Monica: All right, well just give it back to me when you're through. Ok, see you guys. Bye bye.

看完再还给我。回头见。 再见。

Phoebe: Bye. Oh my God, oh my God! Poor Monica!

再见。我的天!可怜的莫妮卡。

Chandler: What, what, what? !

怎么了?

Phoebe: What? ! He was with her when he wrote this poem. Look, 'My vessel so lovely with nothing inside?

他在跟她亲热的时候写这首诗。我的花瓶如此美丽,内里空无一物。

Now that I've touched you, you seem emptier still.' He thinks Monica is empty, she is the empty vase! "Voz"? Vase?

如今我伸手触摸,你看似更加空洞。他觉得莫妮卡很空洞。她是个空花瓶。空花瓶,空花瓶。

Chandler: Monica's not an empty vase.

莫妮卡不是空花瓶。

Phoebe: Oh, you think vase?

你认为她是花瓶?

Chandler: You really think that is what he meant?

你真的觉得他是这个意思?

Phoebe: Totally. Oh, God, oh, she seemed so happy too.

一点都没错。老天,她看起来好幸福。

Joey: Done. What happened?

看完了。怎么了?

Chandler: Joey, what, what do you think this poem means?

乔伊,你认为这首诗的含义是什么。

Joey: Oh Monica's the vase, right?

莫妮卡是花瓶,对吧?

Chandler: You are such a mystery to me.

你真是深不可测。

Mark: Do you have the, the Ralph Lauren file?

你有罗夫罗兰的档案吗?

Oh, yeah, sure! It's right.

当然有,就在。

Mark: Wh what's that?

那是什么?

Ross: Uh, it's, it's from Ross, it's a love bug.

是罗斯送的,爱的金龟。

Mark: Wow! Somebody wants people to know you have a boyfriend.

他想向全世界宣告你已经有男朋友了。

Rachel: Oh no, no no no, that's not, not, not, what he is doing. He's just, he's just really romantic.

他不是这个意思。他只是非常浪漫罢了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
ballet ['bælei]

想一想再看

n. 芭蕾舞

联想记忆
discount ['diskaunt]

想一想再看

n. 折扣,贴现率
vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重

 
epic ['epik]

想一想再看

n. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
personnel [.pə:sə'nel]

想一想再看

n. 职员,人事部门

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
vessel ['vesl]

想一想再看

n. 容器,器皿,船,舰
n. 脉管,血

 
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。