手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友记 第2季:第16集 乔伊搬走了(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Man, this is weird. Ever realize Cap'n Crunch's eyebrows are actually on his hat?

哥们,这好诡异。你知不知道嘎吱上尉(麦片品牌)的眉毛长到了帽子上?
That's what's weird? Joey the man's been captain of a cereal for the last 40 years.
那叫诡异?乔伊,那家伙当麦片的上尉已经四十年了
What? The spoon! You licked and you put? You licked and you put?
怎样?汤匙!你舔完放回去?舔完放回去?
Yeah, so? Don't you see how gross that is? I mean It's like you using my toothbrush!
嗯,所以呢?你看不出那很恶心吗?我是说就好像你用我的牙刷一样
You used my toothbrush? That was only because I used the red one to unclog the drain.
你用过我的牙刷?那是因为我用红的那只去通排水孔嘛。
Mine is the red one!
红色的是我的!
Oh, God! Can open. Worms everywhere!
上帝啊,罐头一打开,虫子就满处爬了(一发不可收拾)
Why can't we use the same toothbrush...but we can use the same soap?
为什么牙刷不能共用……肥皂就可以共用?
Because soap is soap. It's selfcleaning.
因为肥皂是肥皂,会自我清洁。
All right. When next time you take a shower...think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.
好吧,下一次你洗澡的时候……想想我最后洗的和你最先洗的。
Look at you fancy lads! What's the occasion?
瞧你们打扮的。有什么大事?
You know that guy on my show that's in a coma? He's having a brunch.
记得我的电视剧里那个演昏迷不醒的人吗?他要请我吃早午餐。
Ready when you are. Okay
就等你了。好的。
I can't believe you guys are actually getting tattoos.
我真不敢相信你们真的要去刺青了。
Excuse me, you guys are getting tattoos? Yes, but you cannot tell Ross cause I wanna surprise him.
你们要去刺青?对,不过你不能告诉罗斯,我要给他一个惊喜。
Wow, this is wild! What are you gonna get?
哇哦,好狂野哦!你们要刺什么?
Umm, I'm getting a lily. For my mom, because her name's Lily.
我要刺一朵百合。因为我妈就叫莉莉(百合)。
That's lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch?
真幸运。她要是叫大污点怎么办?
So where you getting it? I think on my shoulder.
那你们要刺哪里?我想在我肩上。
What? What's on your shoulder? A chip.
什么?什么在你肩上?一个碎片。
I've got a big attitude problem. A tattoo. I'm getting a tattoo.
我有很严重的态度问题。是刺青,我要去刺青啦。
A tattoo? Why? Why would you wanna do that?
刺青?为什么?你为什么要那么做?
Hey, you don't think they're kind of cool?
嘿,你不觉得那有点酷吗?
No. Sorry, I don't. I mean why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life?
不,抱歉,我不觉得。怎么会有人花钱去搞个一辈子的伤痕?
What if it doesn't come out right pheebs? It's like having a bad haircut all the time.
万一要是刺得不好呢?那不就像一个一直丑的发型吗
Why is everyone staring at me?
大家为什么都瞪着我?
Ross can you sign this birthday card for Dad? Richard can be here any minute.
罗斯,过来签给爸的生日卡,理查随时会到。
Richard's going to the party too? He's my parents' best friend. He has to be there.
理查也要去参加派对?他是我父母最好的朋友,他必须去。
So is today the day you'll tell them about you two?
那你打算今天告诉他们你们的事吗?
Yeah, for my dad's birthday, I decided to give him a stroke.
对,我爸的生日,我决定给他打个马虎眼。
No, I think you should tell them.
不,我觉得你应该告诉他们。
No, I don't know how serious he is about me. Until I do, I am not telling them anything.
我还不知道他对我有多认真。在搞清楚之前,我什么也不说。
I don't know. I don't think mom and dad would mind.
我不知道,我想他们不会介意。
Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30, how dad used to say..."God, I hope they get together."
记得你九岁,理查三十岁的时候,爸常说……“天啊 真希望他们在一起”。
Hello? It's me, I'm doubleparked,
喂?是我,我在违章停车。
Okay. Come on, Ross. Bye guys. See you.
好的,快点,罗斯 再见。再见
Bye, you. Bye. Bye, you!
再见 再见 再见啦,你!
Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Okay, wait, wait. It's gonna be fine How can you say that? Are you not nervous? .
来,来,来。等等,等等。没事的 你怎么能这么说?你不紧张吗?
I'm terrified. This is just a very absorbent suit.
我很恐惧,这是件吸收性很强的外套。
Shall we? Yes
可以进了吗?是的。
No, you know what? Ross, let's switch places. You get in the middle.
不行,你知道吗?罗斯,我们换位置,你来站中间。
You know unless this looks like we're trying to cover something up.
除非这看起来像我们想隐瞒什么。
Monica Monica, you could come in straddling him, they still wouldn't believe it.
莫妮卡,就算你骑着他进去,他们也不会相信的。
We're here! Hi, kids! Hi darling! The children!
我们来了!嗨 孩子们!嗨,亲爱的!是孩子们。
Happy birthday, Dad. Thank you. Happy birthday!
生日快乐,爸爸。谢谢。生日快乐!
So you kids thanked Dr. Burke for the ride?
你们谢过柏克大夫载你们来了吗?
Actually, Mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us.
妈,事实上,莫妮卡帮我们两个谢过了。
So you kids take the train in?
你们搭火车来吗?
No, Richard Burke gave them a ride.
不,理查柏克载他们来的。
Speaking of whom...I hear he's got some 20yearold twinkie in the city.
谈到他呀……听说,他在城里有个二十岁的年幼女友。
Finger cramp! Oh, God! Sorry. Here, let me get that, Mom.
手指抽筋!哦天哪!抱歉,来,让我来,妈。
So Richard's shopping in the junior section?
理查在青少年部“购物”?
Are we still on that?
我们还在讲那个吗?
You just know she's got the lQ of a napkin. She's probably not even pretty. Just young enough so that everything is still pointing up.
想也知道她的智商一定超低。说不定连漂亮都谈不上只是够年轻,所以一切都还没下垂。
Can you believe this place? I know. This is a great apartment.
你能相信这个地方吗?我知道,这个公寓很棒。
I was just In the bathroom and these mirrors on both sides of you. So when you're in there, it's like you are peeing with the Rockettes.
我刚去过浴室,两边墙上都有镜子。尿尿的时候,就好像跟火箭女郎舞蹈团(一排人做同一个动作一起尿尿)
Well, there's my fantasy come true. No, seriously.
我的梦想实现了。别闹,说真的。
Hey! We were just saying, great apartment, man! Thanks. You want it?
嘿!我们刚说到,很棒的公寓,老兄!谢了,你要吗?
Yeah, I'm moving to a bigger place. You should definitely take this one.
是的,我要搬去一个更大的。你真的应该租下来。
Yeah, can you see me in a place like this?
你看我会住这种地方吗?
Why not? You hate park views and high ceilings? Come on, I'll show you the kitchen.
有何不可呢?你讨厌公园景观跟高天花板吗?来吧,我带你去看厨房。
That's all right fellas, I saw a kitchen this morning. On TV.
不用了,兄弟们我今早看过一个厨房……在电视上。
Stop talking. Okay!
别说了,好吗?
Come on, tell us! ls she really 20?
来嘛,告诉我们吧。她真的只二十吗?
I am not telling you guys anything.
我什么也不会告诉你们的。
Come on Richard, it's my birthday. Let me live vicariously!
得了,理查,今天是我生日。让我也感同深受一下嘛。
Dad, you really don't want to do that.
爸,你不会想听那个的。
What's a little midlife crisis between friends? Would you let it go?
跟朋友分享一下你的中年危机嘛。我们能别谈这个话题吗?
Look, I know what you're going through. When I turned 50, I got the Porsche. You got your own little speedster.
嘿,我了解你在做什么,我五十岁买了部保时捷,而你有了自己的小“加速器”。
Guys, seriously, it's not like that.
各位,说真的,不是那样的。
Tell you what. Maybe one of these weekends you can borrow the car and I could...Dad, I beg you not to finish that sentence!
这样吧。或许找个周末,我把车子借给你,而你的小…… 爸,我求你不要说完那个句子。
What? I'm kidding! You know I'd never let him touch the Porsche.
怎么了?我在开玩笑!我才不会让他碰我的保时捷。
Okay, Rach. Which lily? This lily or that lily?
阿秋,哪一朵百合?这一朵还是那一朵?
Well, l. . I like this lily. It's more open and that's like my mom. She had a more open, giving spirit. Foghorn Leghorn!
我… 我喜欢这朵。它开得更大,就像我妈。她有比较开放给予的精神。来亨鸡福亨!(华纳动画中的搞笑公鸡)
Hi, blonde girl? You're in room two. Notsoblonde girl, you're with me.
金发女孩,你去第二间。没那么金的,你跟我来。
Here we go! Uhuh.
走吧!嗯哼。
You're not going? Uhuh.
你不进去?嗯哼。
What? Is this because of what Ross said? No, well, yeah, maybe. I don't believe this.
怎么了?是因为罗斯的话吗?是啦,或许。我真不敢相信。
Is this how this relationship gonna work? Ross equals boss? I mean, come on, what is this, 1922?
你们的关系这样维持吗?罗斯是老板?拜托,这算什么?现在是1922年吗?
What's 1922? Just, you know, a long time ago. When men used to tell women what to do a lot.
1922年有什么?只是很久以前嘛。是男人总是命令女人做事的时代
And then there was suffrage, which was a good thing. But it sounds horrible.
然后还有投票权,那是件好事,但听起来很可怕。
Do you wanna get this tattoo?
你到底要不要刺?
Yes, I do. It's just that Ross says...Okay, hey, hey! Is your boyfriend the boss of you? No
我要啊,只是罗斯他…… 噢,嘿,嘿!你男友是你的老板吗?不是。
Okay, who is the boss of you? You?
那好,谁是你的老板?你?
No, you are the boss of you! And you march in there and get that heart tattoo on your hip! Go!
不,你是自己的老板!你现在大步走进去,把那颗红心给我刺到后面去!走!
I haven't even gotten my tattoo and I'm already tougher.
我还没做刺青呢,就已经强硬起来了。
How you doing? I'm a twinkie!
你怎么了?我是年轻小妞!
Really? I'm a hero.
真的吗?我是英雄。
This is so hard. Yeah, I know. I hate it too.
这好难哦。是呀,我知道,我也讨厌这样。
Look, maybe we should just tell them.
也许我们应该直接告诉他们。
Maybe we should just tell your parents first. My parents are dead.
也许我们应该先告诉你父母。我父母死了。
God, you are so lucky! I mean, well, you know what I mean. I know. I know.
天哪,你真幸运!不,我是说……你懂我意思。我懂,我懂。
Just hang in there, okay? Okay, I'll go out first, all right?
忍耐一下,好吗?我先出去,好吗?
Judy! Going to the bathroom. Good for you!
茱蒂,上洗手间呀,干得漂亮!
Thank you, Richard. I appreciate the support.
谢谢,理查,很感激你的支持。
Honey. Had you seen my Harmon Killebrew bat? Bob doesn't believe I have one.
亲爱的,你有没有看到我的哈蒙奇欧球棒?鲍勃不相信我有。
I have no idea. Did you know Richard has a twinkie in the city?
我不知道。你知道理查在城里有个小女友吗?
I know. He's like a new man. It's like a scene from Cocoon.
我知道,他好像变了个人,像电影《魔茧》里的情节一样 (一群养老院的老人因为一个天外来客而变得重新年轻)
I just never would have pictured Richard with a bimbo.
我只是永远也想象不出理查跟一个荡妇在一起是什么样。
Apparently, he told Johnny Shapiro that she's quite a girl.
显然他告诉强尼那个女孩不错。
In fact, he told Johnny that he thinks he's falling in love with her.
事实上,他告诉强尼他觉得自己爱上她了。
Really? I tell you I've never seen him this happy.
真的?告诉你,我没见他这么快乐过。
So, Jack...you ever think about trading me in for a younger model?
杰克……你有没有想过拿我去换个年轻模特?
Of course not. With you, it's like I've got two 25yearolds.
当然没有。和你在一起,就像跟两个25的在一起。
Oh, Jack, stop! Come on! It's my birthday!
杰克,住手!来嘛!今天是我生日!
Can we drop this? I am not interested in the guy's apartment.
我们别说这个了,好吗?我对那家伙的公寓没兴趣。
Oh, please. I saw the way you were checking out his moldings. You want it.
拜托,我看到你检查他房子装饰的样子。你想要它。
Why would I want another apartment? I've already got an apartment that I love.
我干嘛要另外一个公寓?我已经有个我喜欢的公寓了。
Well, it wouldn't kill you to say it once in a while.
是嘛,偶尔这样说说又不会死。
All right. You want the truth? I'm thinking about it.
好吧,想听实话吗?我的确在考虑。
What? I'm sorry. I'm 28. I've never lived alone...and I'm finally at a place where I got enough money...that I don't need a roommate anymore.
什么?-抱歉。我今年28了 从没自己住过……而我终于赚到足够的钱……可以让我不再需要室友。
I don't need a roommate either. I can afford to live here by myself.
我也不需要室友啊。自己住这里我也负担得起。
I may have to bring in somebody once a week to lick the silverware.
我或许一个礼拜 得请一次人来舔我的银餐具。
What you getting so bent out of shape for? It's not we are agree to live together forever. We're not Bert and Ernie.
你火气干嘛那么大?我们又没说要永远住在一起。我们又不是伯特和厄尼(《芝麻街》中住在一起的动画角色)。
I'm aware that we're not gay puppets, all right?
我明白到我们不是同志恋人,好吗?
Look, you know what? If this is the way you feel...then maybe you should take it.
知道吗?如果你这样觉得……那或许你应该搬去。
Well that's how I feel. Then maybe you should take it!
我是那样觉得 那或许你应该搬去!
Well then maybe I will! Fine with me! Great!
那或许我会。无所谓!很好!
Then you are able to spend more quality time with your real friends...the spoons!
这样你就有时间跟你真正的朋友在一起了!…你的汤匙!
Whose drink can I freshen?
谁还要再喝点?
Almost time for cake!
要切蛋糕了。
Mon, are you okay?
莫妮卡?你还好吗?
You remember that video I found of Mom and Dad? Yeah. Well, I just caught the live show.
记得我发现爸妈的那卷录影带吗?记得啊。我刚看了现场秀。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆
absorbent [əb'sɔ:bənt]

想一想再看

n. 吸收剂 adj. 能吸收的

联想记忆
vicariously

想一想再看

adv. 代理地,间接感受到地

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖
v. 结疤,使 ...

 
stroke [strəuk]

想一想再看

n. 笔画,击打,一笔(画)连续的动作,中风,

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
cereal ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 谷类食物,麦片
adj. 谷类的,谷物的

联想记忆
cocoon [kə'ku:n]

想一想再看

n. 茧,茧状物, vt. 包围,包裹

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。