手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第23集:Ross 的儿子出生(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: She's not here yet. She's not here. She's having my baby and she's not here.

她还没来。她不在这儿。她要生我的孩子了她却不在这儿。
Monica: I'm sure everything's fine. Has her water broken yet?
我确定一切都好。她的羊水破了吗?
Ross: I don't know, but when I spoke to her, she said she had already passed the mucus plug.
我不知道,但是我和她通话时她说已经通过了粘液塞。
Joey: Do we have to know about that?
我们需要知道这些么?
Monica: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
Joey,你有小孩时你要怎么做?
Joey: I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.
我会在等候室拿出雪茄来。
Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's.
是的,Joey准备让他孩子出生在50年代的电影中。
Ross: God, I don't believe this. I mean she could be giving birth in the cab.
天啊,我不敢相信。我是说,她可能会在计程车中生产。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, relax. It's probably like two dollars for the first contraction, and then fifty cents for each additional.
哦Ross,冷静点。第一次宫缩收费两块钱,之后每收缩一次额外收五毛钱。
Rachel: What, it's ok when Chandler does it?
怎么了?Chandler这样说的时候就没事。
Chandler: You have to pick your moments.
你得选对时间。
Phoebe: Hi! Did I miss it, did I miss it?
嗨!我错过了吗?我错过了吗?
Ross: No, she's not even here yet.
没有,她根本还没来。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Monica: What's with the guitar?
干嘛带着吉他?
Phoebe: I just thought we might be here for a while. You know, things might get musical.
我就是觉得我们会在这儿待一阵子。你懂的,来点音乐。
Ross: Where the hell have you been?
你到底上哪儿去了?
Susan: We stopped at the gift shop.
我们去了一下礼品店。
Carol: I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.
我想买填充动物玩具,Suan想买"胖墩儿"
Ross: Oh, Susan wanted a Chunky. We're having a baby, ok, a baby, you don't stop for Chunkys.
哦,Susan想买"胖墩儿"。我们要有孩子了,好么,一个孩子,你不能在这时候去买"胖墩儿"。
Chandler: I used to have that bumper sticker.
我过去有"胖墩儿"汽车贴纸。
Chandler: You see what I mean.
懂我的意思了吧。
Ross: Stopped for a Chunky.
去买"胖墩儿"了。
Carol: Let it go, Ross.
别想了Ross。
Susan: I got an extra one. You want this?
我多买了一个。你要么?
Ross: No.
不要。
Doctor: Hey, how's my favorite parenting team doing?
嘿,我最喜欢的父母团队好么?
Ross: Dr. Franzblau, hi.
Franzblau医生,嗨。
Doctor: So, I understand you're thinking of having a baby? Well, I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start. How you doing with your contractions?
那么,你们考虑生个孩子?好的,我了解你已怀胎九月。这是个好的开始。宫缩情况如何?
Carol: Oh, I love them. Each one's like a little party in my uterus.
哦,我爱死了。每一次都像是子宫中的小派对。
Susan: They're every four minutes and last 55 seconds.
每4分钟一次,持续55秒。5
Ross: 59 seconds. Quartz, ha!
9秒。石英表,哈!
Susan: Swiss quartz, ha ha!
瑞士石英表,哈哈!
Carol: Am I allowed to drink anything?
我能喝饮料吗?
Doctor: Ice chips, just ice chips. They're at the nurses' station.
碎冰,只能喝碎冰。护士站有。
Ross: I'll get it.
我去拿。
Susan: No, I'm getting it. I'll be right back.
不,我去拿。我马上就回来。
Ross: I got it. I'm getting it!
我去。我去拿!
Rachel: Hi, I thought you might like some ice chips.
嗨,我想你可能想喝点碎冰。
Carol: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: And if you need anything else, I...do not believe we've met. Hi! I'm, uh, Rachel Green. I'm Carol's... exhusband's... sister's roommate.
如果你还想要别的,我……觉得我们没见过吧?我是,呃,Rachel Green。我是Carol的前任丈夫妹妹的室友。
Doctor: It is nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau. I'm your roommate's... brother's... exwife's obstetrician.
幸会。我是Franzblau医生。我是你室友哥哥前妻的产科医生。
Rachel: Oh, that's funny!
哦真有趣!
Monica: I want a baby.
我想要个孩子。
Chandler: Mmmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
嗯,今晚不行,亲爱的。我明天得早起。
Monica: Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.
起来,走吧,我们去买咖啡。
Chandler: Oh, ok, cause we never do that.
好吧,因为我们没做过这个。
Joey: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot... or just fall down. That's good too.
投球!投球!投球!投球……或者摔倒了。那样也挺好。
Lydia: Knick fan?
Knick球迷?
Joey: Oh, yeah.
哦是的。
Lydia: Oh, boy, do they suck.
哦,天,他们糟透了。
Joey: Hey, listen, lady..whoa.
嘿,听着女士……哇。
Lydia: Look, look at your man, Ewing. Nice shot.
看,看看你支持的队员,Ewing。投的真不错。
Lydia: You know what, he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.
你知道么,他站在船上都不能投中水面。
Joey: Oh yeah? And who do you like?
哦是么?你喜欢哪队?
Lydia: Celtics.
Celtics。
Joey: Celtics? Ha. They couldn't hit a boat if...wait. They suck, alright?
Celtics?哈。他们都不能投中船就算……等等。他们很烂好吧?
Lydia: Oh, shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year. You... waah!
哦闭嘴。你知道,今年是重建年。你……哇!
Joey: Wha? Wha..aa? Let me get the father. Hey, we need a father over here! We need a father!
怎么……怎么了?我去把孩子的爸爸叫来。嘿,这儿需要个爸爸!我们需要个爸爸!
Lydia: There is no father.
孩子的爸爸没来。
Joey: Oh, sorry.
哦抱歉。
Lydia: Ok, that's ok. I'm fine. I'm... oh!
没关系。我很好。我……哦!
Joey: Oh, uh, ok. Right this way. All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.
哦,嗯,没事。这边走。所有的孕妇好像都往这儿走。
Lydia: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch, and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why, you cry and you cry and you cry. And you cry and you cry and you cry... Thanks, Ross.
他们又小又肉摸起来感觉很好,不久他们长大后就会开始恨你。然后他们对你大吼大叫,你不知道为什么,你只能哭啊哭啊哭啊。你哭啊哭啊哭啊……谢谢你Ross。
Ross: Yeah. I'm paying you to stop. OK?
对,我买你别唱了,好吧?
Phoebe: OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
哦看,是双胞胎。嗨宝宝们。哦可爱可爱。
Monica: No fair. I don't even have one. How come they get two?
不公平。我一个都没有,他们怎么有两个?
Chandler: You'll get one.
你也会有的。
Monica: Oh yeah? When?
哦真的?什么时候?
Chandler: All right. I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither one of us are married, what do you say you and I get together and have one?
好吧。告诉你,我们40岁时如果都还单身,我们就一起生一个怎么样?
Monica: Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
我怎么就40岁时还单身?
Chandler: Oh, no, no. No, I just meant hypothetically.
哦不不不,我是说假设。
Monica: OK, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
好吧,假设来说,我怎么就40岁时还单身?
Chandler: No, no, no.
不不不。
Monica: What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
怎么回事?我从根本上就有不能结婚的毛病么?
Chandler: Uh, uh.
呃,呃。
Monica: Well?
说啊?
Chandler: Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack!
天啊!这个降落伞是个背包!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey. Ooh, look at you, dressydress.
嘿,哦,看看你,盛装登场。
Monica: Did you go home and change?
你回家换衣服了?
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice. Um, has Dr. Franzblau been by?
是啊,就是,今天是个重要的日子。我想穿漂亮一点。嗯,Franzblau医生在这儿么?
Monica: No, I haven't seen him.
不在,我还没见到他。
Rachel: Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here. What if the baby needs him?
那他在哪儿?他应该在这儿的。万一小孩需要他怎么办?
Chandler: Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors, anyway? Was, like, your father a doctor?
Rachel,你怎么总和医生纠缠不清,难道你爸爸是个医生?
Rachel: Yeah, why?
对啊,怎么了?
Chandler: No reason.
没什么。
Lydia: Mom, we've been through this. No, I am not calling him. I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk.
妈妈,我们能顺利度过的。不,我不会打给他。我不管这是不是他的孩子,他是个大浑蛋。
Lydia: No, I'm not alone. Joey's here.
不,我不是一个人。Joey在这儿。
Lydia: What do you mean, Joey who?
什么意思?Joey是谁?
Joey: Tribbiani.
我姓Tribbiani。
Lydia: Joey Tribbiani. Yes. OK. Hold on.
Joey Tribbiani。是的,好吧,等一下。
Lydia: She wants to talk to you. Take the phone.
她要和你说话。接电话。
Joey: Hi, yeah, it's me. Oh, no no no, we're just friends. Yeah, I'm single. Twenty five. An actor. Hello?
嗨,对,是我。哦不不不,我们只是朋友。对,我单身。25岁。演员。您好?
Lydia: She's not much of a phone person.
她不善于讲电话。
Joey: Yeah, so, uh, so, uh, what's the deal with this father guy, I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I'd wanna know about it, you know?
是的,那么,嗯,就是,嗯,孩子的爸爸怎么回事?我是说,如果有人即将生下我的孩子,我会想知道的,你懂我的意思么?
Lydia: Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Uh, no.
嘿,Knick球迷,你对爸爸的看法我在乎么?嗯,不在乎。
Joey: OK, look, maybe I should just go.
好吧,那么,也许我应该走了。
Lydia: Maybe you should.
也许你应该走。
Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care, huh? You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team.
祝你好运,然后,保重,好么?你知道Celtics有什么问题么?他们让球员经营球队。
Lydia: Oh, that is so not true.
哦这不是真的。
Joey: Oh, it is.
哦这当然是真的。
Lydia: It isn't.
不是。
Joey: It is.
是的。
Lydia: Isn't!
不是!
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Carol: You're gonna kill me!
你们会害死我的!
Ross: 15 more seconds, 14, 13, 12...
还剩15秒,14,13,12……
Carol: Count faster!
快点数!
Susan: It's gonna be ok, just remember, we're doing this for Jordie. Just keep focusing on Jordie. He'll be here before you know it.
会没事的,这样想,这样做全是为了Jordie。只想着Jordie。他很快就会出生的。
Ross: 3,2...Who the hell is Jordie?
3,2,……Jordie到底是谁?
Susan: Your son.
你儿子。
Ross: No no no. I don't have a son named Jordie. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
不不不,我不要我儿子叫裘帝。我们商量过,我儿子叫Jamie。
Carol: Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend, so we went back to Jordie.
是这样,Jamie是Susan第一任女友的名字,所以我们决定还是叫Jordie。
Ross: What? Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean, back to Jordie? We never landed on Jordie. We just passed by it during the whole Jessy, Cody, Dylan fiasco.
什么?哦哦哦哦,这是什么意思?还是叫Jordie,我们根本没讨论过Jordie。我们只是排除Jessy,Cody,Dylan这些名字的时候提过一下。
Carol: Ow, ow, ow, ow, leg cramp, leg cramp, leg cramp.
哦哦哦哦腿抽筋腿抽筋腿抽筋。
Ross: I got it.
我帮你。
Susan: I got it. I'm doing it.
我帮你。我在做了。
Ross: Hey, you get to sleep with her, I get the cramps.
嘿,你能和她睡觉,我来处理抽筋。
Susan: No, you don't.
不,你不行。
Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
行了,够了。你们俩都出去。
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Susan: He started it!
他引起的!
Ross: No, you started it.
不,你引起的!
Susan: You did!
是你!
Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier.
我不管。我要生孩子了,你们在这儿根本是越帮越忙。
Ross: I know...
我知道……
Carol: Now go!
现在出去!
Ross: Thanks a lot.
谢谢你。
Susan: See what you did.
看你都干了什么?
Ross: Yeah, listen...
好吧,听我说……
Carol: Out!
出去!
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸……
Lydia: Oh, no.
哦不。
Joey: Ew! What's that? Something exploded! That's not the baby,is it?
呃!那是什么?什么东西爆炸了!不是孩子吧?
Nurse: It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
只是她的羊水破了,冷静点,行么?
Joey: Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
羊水破了?什么意思?羊水破了是什么?
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Joey: I'm okay. I'm okay. That's disgusting. I'm okay.
我很好,我很好。很恶心。我很好。
Ross: Please. This is so your fault.
拜托。这都是你的错。
Susan: How, how is this my fault?
怎么是我的错?
Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
听着,你和Carol在一起之前她从来没把我赶出房间过。
Susan: Yeah? Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
是么?好吧,我出现之前有许多事Carol都没做过。
Ross: You trying to be clever? A funny lady? Susan: You know what your problem is? You're threatened by me.
你想耍小聪明?想幽默?你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗?你觉得我是个威胁。
Ross: Oh, I'm threatened by you?
哦我觉得受到威胁?
Susan: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Hey, hey, OK, all right, that's it! Get in here. Come on. My god, you guys, I don't believe you. There are children coming into the world in this very building and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing. So just stop all the yelling, just stop it! Don't make me do this again, I don't like my voice like this. OK, who wants to hear something ironic?
嘿,嘿,好了,行了,够了!进房间。进去。天啊,我真不敢相信你们。宝宝们即将出生在这栋楼里,他听见的第一个声音不该是你们的吵闹声。所以你们别再吵了,别吵了!别让我再发脾气,我不喜欢我自己这样。好吧,谁想听点讽刺的事?
Carol: Are they here yet?
他们到了吗?
Rachel: No, honey, they're not, but don't worry, because we are going to find them, and until we do, we are all here for you, OK?
没有,亲爱的,他们还没到,不要担心,我们会找到他们的,他们到之前我们都会在这儿陪你的,好么?
Carol: OK.
好的。
Rachel: OK, so anyway, you were telling me about Paris, it sounds fascinating.
好,说到哪儿了,你在跟我说巴黎的事,听起来真吸引人。
Doctor: Really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. There you go, dear.
是真的。我酒店旁边有一家很棒的点心店。没事,亲爱的。
Monica: You find them?
你找到他们了么?
Chandler: I checked the gift shop. I checked the cafeteria....
我找了礼品店和咖啡店。
Monica: Where are Phoebe and Joey?
Phoebe和Joey去哪儿了?
Chandler: I think there's something sinister going on here. If you find anyone, or parts of anyone...scream. And scream again.
我觉得这里有点险恶。如果你找到任何人,或者任何人的一部分就大叫,不停的大叫。
Ross: Come on! Come on! I'm having a baby in here! OK, everyone stand back. Ow.
拜托!拜托!我孩子要出生了!好吧,大家退后。噢。
Phoebe: All right, all right. Good thing we're in a hospital.
没事,没事。好消息是我们在医院。
Joey: Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push! Push 'em out, push 'em out, harder, harder. Push 'em out, push 'em out, way out! Let's get that ball and really move, hey, hey, ho, ho. Let's... I was just...yeah, right. Push! Push!
加油,Lydia,你能行的。用力推!推出来!推出来!用力!用力!推出来!推出来!出来!我们抢球,快跑,嘿嘿吼吼。我们……我只是……好吧。用力推!用力推!
Susan: What're you gonna do, suck the door open?
你想干嘛,把门吸开么?
Ross: Help!
救命!
Susan: Help!
救命!
Ross: Help!
救命!
Phoebe: They found their bodies the very next day, they found their bodies the very next...la la la la la la.
第二天他们终于发现了尸体,第二天他们终于发现了……啦啦啦啦啦。
Susan and Ross: Help!
救命!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 
ironic [ai'rɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 说反话的,讽刺的

 
fascinating ['fæsineitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
contraction [kən'trækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收缩,缩写式,痉挛

联想记忆
hypothetically [,haipəu'θetikəli]

想一想再看

adv. 假设地;假想地

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
resent [ri'zent]

想一想再看

vt. 恨,生气

联想记忆
fiasco [fi'æskəu]

想一想再看

n. 惨败 n. 酒瓶子

联想记忆
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。