手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第02集 罗斯不难过(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Joey: Ok, Ross. I...I realise that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but uh...Let me explain, okay?

好吧,罗斯。我知道你不想进来看到这个。可是…听我解释好吗?
Rachel: We weren't doing anything!
我们什么都没做!
Joey: Rach, he just saw us.
瑞秋,他看到了。
Rachel: Shhh.
嘘...
Joey: But what you saw, that is the extent of it, ok? One kiss.
但你所看到的,就是全部的。知道吗?仅仅一个吻而已。
Rachel: No, come on, that is a lie. We also kissed in Barbados.
不,天呐,你在说谎。我们在巴贝多就吻过了。
Joey: Dude, chill!
伙计,冷静点!
Joey: Okay, we also kissed in Barbados...but we didn't plan it. Okay? The only reason that happened was...was because I saw you kiss Charlie.
好吧,我们在巴贝多也吻过...可我们没想那样,知道吗?发生这件事的唯一原因...是我看见你吻查莉了。
Rachel: Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill.
对,是你开始的!我想要冷静的。
Joey: Look, we...we probably should've talked to you about this before it ever happened. But...
好吧,我们或许应该在事情发生之前跟你说。可是…
Rachel: Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross.
我们对于这感到非常害怕,罗斯。
Joey: Yeah, but it did, happen. So...
是,对,可它确实发生了。所以…
Joey: Ross?
罗斯?
Rachel: Ross? Can we just close the door?
罗斯?我们可以关上门了么?
Rachel: Ross, say something. Anything.
罗斯,说点什么。什么都行。
Ross: So you two...are?
所以说你们俩…?
Joey and Rachel: Yeah.
是。
Ross: And have you...had?
那你们有没有…呃?
Joey: No, no!
没,没。
Rachel: No, no, no, no!
没有,没有,没有,没有。
Ross: But if I hadn't walked in here, would you?
可如果我没进来的话,你们会不会…?
Joey: Probably. No, no!
也许。不,不会!
Rachel: Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this. You have every right to go nuts. Ross: I'm not going nuts. Do you see me going nuts?
罗斯,我们本来没想让你以这种方式发现。你有权力抓狂。 我不会抓狂的。你看我抓狂了?
Rachel: No, but you know what I mean.
不,可你知道我的意思。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey. If you two are happy, then I'm happy for you. I'm fine.
如果你们俩开心我也会为你们开心。我没事!
Joey: Really?
真的?
Ross: Absolutely. I'm fine. Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine.
当然。我没事!完全没事!我不知道为什么我的声音又大又尖不过说真的。我没事。
Ross: I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised to...to see you guys kissing. I mean, at first I was like...But now that I've had time to absorb it. Loving this.
我不是说我看见你们接吻一点也不吃惊。我是说,开始我有点…不过现在我已经开始接受喜欢了。
Joey: Ross...
罗斯...
Ross: It's all working out! Me and Charlie. And you two. You know what we should do?
都解决了!我和查莉,还有你们俩。知道我们应该干什么吗?
Rachel: Calm ourselves?
冷静下来?
Ross: No. We should all have dinner. Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night. I'll cook!
不。我们应该一起吃顿饭。对,我们明天晚上就吃。我来做!
Joey: Look, don't...don't you think that will be a little weird? Ross: Weird? What? What's weird? The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food, because I'm making fajitas!
呃,你不觉得那样太怪了吗? 怪?为什么?哪儿怪了?如果有人不喜欢墨西哥菜才是唯一的怪事因为我会做“法加它”!(一种开胃点心)
Joey: I do like fajitas.
我非常喜欢法加它。
Monica: God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming.There's inter-country adoption, dependency adoption...so many ways to go, and this is like the biggest decision of our lives.
天呐,领养这件事真让人无法抵抗。有跨国领养,从属领养…有这么多方法,这就像我们一生中最大的决定。
Chandler: There's a hair in my coffee.
我咖啡里有头发。
Phoebe: Hey guys!
嗨,伙计们!
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey, have you seen Frank Jr., 'cause he's meeting me here with the triplets.
嗨,你们看见小弗兰克了吗?他要带着他的三胞胎来看我。
Chandler: You know, it's funny. Every time you say "triplets," I immediately think of three hot blonde 19-year-olds.
知道吗,太有意思了。每次你说“三胞胎”我马上就想到三个火辣的19岁金发女郎。
Monica: That's sweet. Drink your hair.
想的美。喝你的头发吧。
Phoebe: Hey, what's all this stuff?
嘿,这些是什么?
Monica: Oh, they're brochures from different adoption agencies.
哦,这些是我们从不同的领养中心找来的小册子。
Phoebe: Ooh, babies! Oh, this one is so cute, get this one!
哦,小孩子!哦,这个好可爱就要这个!
Monica: That's not really how it works.
这不是这么用的。
Phoebe: Oh, how does it work?
噢,那怎么用呢?
Monica: I don't know!
我不知道!
Phoebe: Well, if you're having a hard time, you should talk to my friends, Bill and Colleen. They adopted a kid. I'm sure they'd help you.
好吧,如果你们遇到什么困难,可以跟我的朋友们谈谈比尔和克琳。他们领养了个孩子,肯定会帮你们的。
Monica: Thanks, that would be great. Hey, honey, wouldn't that be great?
谢谢,这太好了。嘿,老公,是不是很棒?
Frank Jr.:Alright, alright, alright. Remember what we talked about. When we're in a public place, there are certain rules.
好吧,好吧,好吧。记住我们刚说的。在公共场合,要有一定的规矩。
Frank Jr.:That's not what we talked about!
我们不是这么说的!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Frank Jr.:Hey.
嗨!
Phoebe: Good to see you.
见到你真好。
Frank Jr.:Good to see you, too.
我也一样。
Frank Jr.: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Frank Jr.: How're you doing?
过得怎么样?
Monica: Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big! Which one is which again?
哦,天呐,他们都这么大了!哪个是哪个啊?
Frank Jr.: Oh, that's Frank Jr.Jr. pulling the tampons out of the lady's purse.And that's Chandler climbing on Chandler. and that's Leslie throwing bagels at him. She's got quite an arm there, doesn't she? Yeah.
哦,那个从那个女士包里扯出棉球来的是小小弗兰克。钱德在往钱德身上爬。莱丝莉在往他身上扔百吉饼。她扔的真准啊,是不是,不是吗?是的。
Phoebe: Hey, guys, come give me a hug. Triplets, hug your aunt! Oh, oh, oh, it's like hugging fresh cookies. Ok, I'm gonna eat you!
嗨,伙计们,来给我个拥抱吧。三胞胎,抱抱你们的姑姑!就像抱着刚出炉的饼干。噢,好了。我要吃了你们!
Chandler: So how've you been, Frank?
你怎么样,弗兰克?
Frank Jr.: Oh, good, you know. Life is all right. Just taking it day by day.
喔,还好。你知道,生活还不错,一天捱一天。
Chandler: Seems like somebody needs something from you.
看起来某个人需要你的某个部件。
Frank Jr.: Oh, no. He's just trying to pull my shoulder out of it's socket.
噢,不是。他只是试着把我的肩膀拽脱臼。
Chandler: Oh my God.
噢,我的天。
Frank Jr.: No, it's fine. After I black out, he tries to put it back in, so...
没事,我很好。我每次都尝试不让他那么做但他总能成功,所以..
Monica: "Willing to adopt triplets?" No!
想领养三胞胎吗?不!
Joey: Can I just say I know we're doing this for Ross, and that's cool, but...if it was up to me, this is not what we'd be doing on our first date.
呃,我要说我们这么做是为了罗斯,而且这很酷。不过...如果让我来定的话,我们第一次约会的时候不会做这个。
Rachel: Well, what would we be doing?
那么,我们会做什么?
Joey: I'd take you out for a romantic night. Some champagne, fancy dinner, feel you up on the carriage ride home.
我会带你出去过一个浪漫的夜晚。有香槟,法国大餐。用马车送你回家的路上动手动脚。
Rachel: Feel me up?
动手动脚?
Joey: In a carriage!
在马车里面!
Rachel: Well, maybe we can have our date later on tonight. You know, after this, we'll go back to our apartment...
好啦,也许我们应该晚点再约会。你知道,在这之后,我们会回到我们的房间...
Joey: All right, right. Yeah. We could put on some music, light some candles, and then...
对,对。是。我们放些音乐,点些蜡烛,然后...
Rachel: You wanna say feel me up, don't you? Joey: I just think it's something we should do.
你想说对我动手动脚,是不是? 我只是觉得这是我们应该做的。
Joey: Hey, Charlie!
嗨,查莉!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Charlie: Hi, hi.
嗨。
Charlie: So...Dreading this?
那么...害怕吗?
Rachel: Oh, you bet.
噢,肯定的。
Joey: Hey...so, did you bring a little something for Ross?
所以,你给罗斯带来点东西?
Charlie: Actually...Uh, it's some stuff you left at my apartment.
实际上…这些是你落在我公寓的。
Joey: Oh...Oh, thanks.
噢...噢,谢谢。
Charlie: And you know, you can just give me my stuff whenever you want.
知道吗,你可以随时把我的东西还给我。
Joey: Yeah, I didn't throw any of that out...
好,我什么都没丢掉…
Ross: I thought I heard voices! Hi, Charlie! Hey, Joey. And...um...you're gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend.I'm just kidding, I know Rachel, I know. Come, please come in. Come in.
我说我听到什么声音了!嗨,查莉!嗨,乔伊。呃…噢!你该向我介绍你的新女朋友。我开玩笑的,我认识瑞秋,我认识。进来,请进来。进来。
Rachel: Ok, uh well, we brought you some wine.
好的,呃,我们带来点酒。
Ross: Oh! That is so thoughtful. She's a keeper. And what did you bring me?
噢!想得真周到。她是管家。 你又带来了什么?
Joey: Uh, actually, that's uh... Ross: What...Underwear, a toothbrush, and Van Halen CD.I can use all these things!
呃,实际上,这是…内裤,牙刷还有范海伦的CD。这些我都用得着!!
Charlie: Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little uh...
天呐,罗斯,知道吗,你有点…
Ross: What? Fine? Because I am! Aren't you? Aren't you? Aren't you? You see? Who...who else is fine?
什么?心情很好是吗?本来我就是!你们呢?你们呢?你们呢?看到了吗?还有谁心情好?
Joey: Ok, listen, hey, Ross. Why don't you try to relax, ok? Maybe have a drink.
好吧听着,嘿,罗斯。放松一点,好吗?来喝点什么。
Ross: You know what? That is a very good idea. I'm gonna go make a pitcher of Margaritas.
知道吗?这是个好主意。我要去弄一大罐马格丽塔酒。
Phoebe: Oh, God. So adorable. Look at them sleeping there like angels.
噢,我的天。真可爱。看他们睡得就像天使一样。
Frank Jr.: Yeah, I really cherish these moments, 'cause before you know it, they're gonna be awake again.
对,我也很珍惜这段时光。因为你还没意识到它的可贵,他们就会醒过来。
Phoebe: Well, they may be a handful, but they're so cute.
嗯,他们可能比较难控制,可他们真得很可爱。
Frank Jr.: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh, God, last time I babysat them, they did the funniest thing...
噢,天呐,我最后一次照看他们的时候,他们做了最有意思的事…
Frank Jr.: I haven't slept in four years!
我已经4年没睡觉了!
Phoebe: That's a, that's a long time.
这么,这么久了?
Frank Jr.: You just don't know how hard it is, Phoebe. There's just so many of them.You know, two I can handle. Two's great. You just hold one in each hand, but what do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on. I gotta no more hands to protect my area! There's three of them, Phoebe, three!
你不知道这有多难,菲比。他们太多了。知道吗,两个我还能行。两个就太好了。你正一手抱着一个可第三个带着自行车头盔 朝我跑过来的时候我能怎么办?我又没有另一只手来保护我的要害!他们是三个,菲比,三个!
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, Frank. I counted them when they were coming out of my area.
是,我知道,弗兰克。我生他们的时候数过了。
Frank Jr.: Sometimes I think that...Oh, no, no, no, I can't say it, it's too horrible. No.
有时候我甚至想…哦,不,不,不,不,我不能说,太可怕了。不。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Frank Jr.: No, No, I can't.
不,不,我不能。
Phoebe: Oh my God, Frank, are you thinking of leaving? Because I didn't have those triplets so you could just run out on them!
噢,天呐,弗兰克,你想摆脱他们?那三胞胎不算是我的,所以你就想要抛弃他们!
Frank Jr.:Oh, no! I would never do that. No. I just was thinking that, you know, maybe you could take one.
噢,不!我永远不会那么做。不。我只是想,你知道吗,也许你可以带走一个。
Phoebe: What? ! You...you can't separate them! That's terrible. Which one?
什么?!你不能把他们分开!这太可怕了。哪一个?
Monica: Thank you so much for seeing us. Phoebe has told us such great things about you guys.
谢谢你能让我们来。菲比跟我们说过你们做的好事了。
Colleen: Oh, please, we're happy to help.
噢,请进,我们很愿意帮忙。
Bill: We went through the same thing when we were adopting.
我们领养的时候也经历过这种事。
Chandler: So, a lot of malfunctioning wee-wees and hoo-hoos in this room, huh?
那么,这间屋子里也充斥着 wee-wee和hoo-hoo的故障声了,呃?
Chandler: I mean, you have a lovely home.
我是说,你们的家很温馨。
Monica: Well, we appreciate anything you can tell us.
好吧,你们说的一切我们都很感激。
Colleen: Well, actually, I think this might help. It's pretty much all the information you need.
当然,实际上,我想会有帮助的。这些大概就是你们所需要的所有信息了。
Monica: Oh my God!
噢,天呐!
Colleen: Everything is broken down into categories, and then cross-referenced, and then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back.
所有的东西都按类别分开,可以互相引用还根据背面的颜色进行了标注。
Monica: Thank you. I think I just had a tiny orgasm.
太感谢了。我想我刚经历了一次小高潮。
Bill: I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it. Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us.
我知道过程是让人沮丧的,不过是值得的。领养欧文是我们经历过的最好的事情。
Chandler: That's great. Can I see the book? You want me to wash my hands first, don't you?
太棒了。我能看看这本书吗?你想让我先洗手,是不是?
Monica: It's...It's just so pretty and white.
这…这个这么漂亮,而且是白的。
Colleen: Bathroom is down the hall, to your left. I would've told him to do it too.
洗手间在走廊那头,左边。我也让他这么做过。
Monica: Can I adopt you?
我能领养你吗?
Chandler: Hey, you must be Owen.
嗨,你一定是欧文。
Owen: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: I'm Chandler. Hey, I was in the scouts too.
我叫钱德。嗨,我也当过童子军。
Owen: You were?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah, in fact my father was a den mother.
当然,实际上我爸爸是童子军的女训导员。
Owen: Huh?
啥?
Chandler: You know how to use a compass?
你知道怎么用指南针吗?
Owen: I have a badge in it.
我得过一枚徽章。
Chandler: You do? That's fantastic!
真的?真是太棒了!
Owen: You wanna see it?
你想看吗?
Chandler: I'd love to, but I gotta get back to talking to your parents. They're telling us all about how they adopted you.
当然想,不过我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊。他们在告诉我们怎么领养你的事。
Owen: What? !
什么?!?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Owen: I'm adopted?
我是领养的?
Chandler: I got nothing.
我什么都不知道。
Owen: I'm adopted?
我是领养的?
Chandler: Noo. I didn't say that. I said...you're a doctor. A doctor...Hey doctor, my arm hurts, can you fix it for me?
不。我没那么说。我是说...你是个医生。一个医生...嗨!大夫,我的胳膊疼。你能帮我修理一下吗?
Owen: I can't believe I'm adopted.
我真不敢相信我是领养的。
Chandler: So, you're not gonna fix my arm?
那,你不准备修理我的胳膊了?
Ross: Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great, but the second batch is gooooood.
第一批马格丽塔不是太好...可第二批实在太棒...棒了。
Rachel: Well, maybe the next batch, we could all get some.
好吧,希望到下一批的时候,我们都能喝一点。
Ross: Oh, guys, this is fun, isn't it? You know? Just the four of us. Just hanging.
噢,伙计们,这很有趣,是吗?知道吗?就我们四个。就这么呆着。
Joey: Dude, are you ok? And when are the fajitas gonna be ready?
伙计,你还好吧?法加它什么时候才能好?
Ross: I'm fine! Ok, I'm great! I'm just...I'm just proud of us. You know, there's no weirdness, no tension.
我很好!嘿,我很棒!我只是… 我只是为我们而骄傲。一点都不古怪,一点都不紧张。
Rachel: No awareness.
一点都不清醒。
Ross: You know, we make a great foursome. We should do more stuff together. Ooh! Let's take a trip. We could all go on your boat. Joey has this amazing sailboat.
我们组成一个“四人组”。我们应该一块再做些什么。哦!我们去旅行吧!我们可以坐你的船去。乔伊有一艘很棒的帆船。
Joey: Actually, Ross, I sold the boat two years ago.
实际上,罗斯,两年前我已经把船卖掉了。
Ross: Oh, no. Idiot!
哦,不。白痴!
Joey: Well, yeah, yeah, but I could get another one. This trip sounds great.
呃,是的,不过我可以弄来另外一个。这个旅行听起来棒极了。
Ross: Yeah? Ok, where do you think we...we, we can go? My fajitas!
是吗?好,你觉得我们能去哪?我的法加它!
Rachel: Look, Charlie, I just want you to know. Ross is just having a little trouble adjusting to the thought of Joey and me. You know, he normally doesn't drink like this.
听着,查莉,我只想让你知道。罗斯还需要时间习惯我跟乔伊在一起。知道么,他一般不这么喝酒的。
Charlie: Oh, you know what? This is nothing. My father is a raging alcoholic.
噢,你知道吗?这没什么。我爸爸就是个疯狂的酒鬼。
Charlie: Oh, I'm sorry, have I made this evening uncomfortable?
噢,对不起,让你们不舒服了?
Ross: Fajitas! Be careful, very hot plate, very hot!
法加它!当心,盘子很烫,盘子很烫!!
Rachel: Ross, you don't even have oven mitts on!
罗斯,你怎么没戴手套!
Ross: That is gonna hurt tomorrow!
明天手要疼了!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压

联想记忆
socket ['sɔkit]

想一想再看

n. 插座,插口,穴孔 vt. 装上或插入插座

 
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
extent [iks'tent]

想一想再看

n. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度

联想记忆
dependency [di'pendənsi]

想一想再看

n. 从属;从属物;属国

 
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。