手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第175期:免费监狱巴士

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I may not be a good BFF, I may not throw a great party,

或许我不是个好死党,或许我不懂怎么办好派对
but I do know where to find a free bus to prison.
可我知道去哪里坐免费监狱巴士
Hey, everybody. We got a birthday girl onboard.
大家好,车上有个小寿星哦
Sit yo ass back down!
屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上
See? Now we got a party.
看吧,有个真的派对啦
This is nice getting out of the city. Kind of reminds me of the ride to the Hamptons.
离开市中心感觉挺不错啊。让我想起去汉普顿度假的情景
Yo. This your first time on the bangbus?
喂。你们第一次上开搞巴士吗
We call it the bangbus because everybody here gonna get banged.
之所以叫这名字是因为乘客都是去牢里跟伴侣开搞的
And in addition 'cause we're on a bus.
而且这是巴士嘛,所以叫"开搞巴士"
Hmm, makes sense. Hey, I'm Shonda. I'm Max. This is Caroline.
言之有理。我叫珊妲。我叫麦克斯,她叫卡洛琳

打工姐妹花第一季

So you're all going for, like, conjugal visits?

你们都是要去"探亲"的吗
Pretty fancy term for getting shawshanked on a three-legged cot.
这说法还真是文绉绉啊,不就是去"救赎"一下饥渴的肖申克嘛
Shawshanked. I like her.
肖申克的"救赎",我喜欢你这词
I like your hair. Did you just get back from Cancun?
我也喜欢你的发型。刚从墨西哥度假回来吗
No, no. I saved up, and I got these done for my man.
不是不是。这我特地为我男人弄得
He says they make me look like Alicia Keys meets Ed Norton in American History X. How sweet.
他说这发型让我看起来像艾莉西亚·凯斯加在美国X历史中的爱德华·诺顿。真甜蜜
Ah, yo. What's your man in for?
你男人又因何入狱的呢
My man's in for possession of a sweet, sweet ass.
我男人是因为非法持有一对完美小翘臀
He makes that joke every time.
他每次都得说这个烂笑话
He's not my man, actually. He's my dad.
其实我不是去看男人,是去看我爸
Oh, so you're a freak. That's all right. I don't judge.
原来你是变态啊。没事的,我才不会乱批判别人
You see a name tag on me that says "Judy"?
我身上又没有名牌写着"法官朱迪"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。