手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第二季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第二季:第3集 野蛮人升华(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Fellow warriors, This is Sheldor the conqueror.

战士兄弟们,我是征服者谢耳朵。
We are about to enter axidu's fortress. Now, this is a long run, so let's do another bladder check.
我们将要向堡垒出发。今天我们将长时间作战,再次检查下膀胱是否排空。
All right, Barry, we'll wait for you again, but you really should see a doctor.
好吧贝瑞我们再等你会儿,但你真的需要去看医生了。
Sheldor is AFK. Penny, are you experiencing some sort of difficulty?
谢耳朵暂停一下。(AFK)佩妮你遇到什么难题了吗?
Yes. I can't get my stupid door open.
对,我打不开这该死的门了。
You appear to have put your car key in the door lockare you aware of that? Yeah. All right, then.
显然你插的是车钥匙,你意识到了吗?对。好吧。
Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it!
该死该死该死该死该死!
Would it be possible for you to do this a little more quietly?
你可以小声点弄吗?
I can't get the damn key out.
这个该死的钥匙拔不出来了。
Well, it's not surprising that Baldwin lock on your door uses traditional edgemounted cylinders, whereas the key for your Volkswagen uses a center cylinder system. Thank you, Sheldon.
那是自然不能了,你门锁上用的是传统的边缘锁柱,而你的大众车钥匙是开中央锁柱的系统的。谢谢讲解谢尔顿。
You're welcome. Point of inquiry: why did you put your car key in the door lock?
不用谢。关键问题是:为什么你把车钥匙放门锁里?
Why? I'll tell you why because today I had an audition, it took me two hours to get there,
原因? 我告诉你吧因为今天我去试镜花了两个小时才赶到,
I waited an hour for my turn, and before I could even start, they told me I looked too Midwest for the part.
又花了一个小时才轮到我,还没开始演他们就说我对于角色太中西部化了。
Too Midwest what the hell does that even mean?
太中西部化到底什么意思?
Well, the American Midwest was mostly settled by Scandinavian and Germanic people.
美国中西部的大部分居民都是斯坎迪纳维亚人和日耳曼人后裔。
They have a characteristic facial bone structure... I know what it means, Sheldon!
他们的面部骨骼结构特征明显... 不需要你解释谢尔顿!
God! You know, I have been in L. A. for almost two years now, and I haven't gotten a single acting job.
天! 我到洛杉矶都快两年了,我没有找到一份专职的演出工作,
I've accomplished nothing, haven't gotten a raise at work, haven't even had sex in six months, and just now, when I was walking up those stairs, a fly flew in my mouth and I ate it!
我一事无成,没有升职6个月没有做爱了,而我刚上楼梯时一只苍蝇飞进我的嘴里被我吞了!
Well, actually, insects are a dietary staple in many cultures. They're almost pure protein. Oh, son of a bitch!
其实在很多文化里昆虫是主食,几乎全是蛋白质。他奶奶的!
I believe the condensation on your frozen foods weakened the structural integrity of the bag.
我想是你的冷冻食物上的水珠破坏了袋子的结构完整,
But returning to your key conundrum, perhaps you should call a locksmith and have him open the door for you.
还是说你的钥匙难题,或许你可以找个开锁匠人来。
I did. He said he'll get here when he gets here.
我叫了,他说到时候他就会到了。
And you're frustrated because he phrased his reply in the form of a meaningless tautology?
你因他无意义的重复措辞而沮丧?
No! I am frustrated because I am a failure at everything and my breath smells like fly. There, there.
没有!我沮丧是因为我是很废材,而且我嘴巴里一股苍蝇味。好了好了。
Would you prefer to wait in our apartment?
你想在我们那边等会吗?
No, Sheldon, I'd rather sit on this freezingcold floor sobbing like a threeyearold.
不谢尔顿,我更想坐在冰冷的楼板上呜呜的像个三岁女孩。
All right, then. For god's sake.
好,回头见。受不了了我。
Just when I think I've gotten the hang of sarcasm.
我还以为自己找到讽刺的诀窍了。
Make yourself comfortable. Not there.
你自便。那儿不能坐。
Sheldor is back online. Sheldor? The Conqueror. What are you doing?
谢耳朵回到线上。谢耳朵?征服者。你在干什么?
AFK. I'm playing Age of Conan, an online multiplayer game set in the universe of Robert E.Howard's Conan the Barbarian.
暂停一下 (AFK)。我在玩科南时代,多人网络游戏。背景是罗伯特·E·霍华德的科南荒蛮时代。
Sheldor back online. What's "AFK"? AFK. Away From Keyboard. Oh, I see.
谢耳朵上线了。"AFK"啥意思?暂停一下 (AFK)暂时离开键盘。明白了。
What does that stand for? Oh, I see.
代表什么意思?我明白了
Yes, but what does it stand for?
听清了,但是它是什么的简称呢?
Now, just click on the enchanted boots to put them on.
点那个魔法鞋子穿上它们。
Mm, I don't know. Can I see them in another color?
不知道诶,可以换其他颜色吗?
Just click on them. Yeah, congratulations. You are now a level three warrior.
快点就是了。恭喜,你是一个三级的战士了。
What's going on? Leonard, guess what? I'm a levelthree warrior.
在干嘛?兰纳德你猜怎么着? 我是三级战士了。
Great. Do you know there are groceries outside of your apartment? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很好,你知道你公寓外面掉了一堆东西吗?知道知道。
I only bring it up because your ice cream's melting and it's starting to attract wildlife.
我把吃的捡起来了,因为冰激淋化了都招来了野猫。
Uhhuh, yeah. Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach? It doesn't matter right now; you're looking for treasure.
知道了,我呆在丛林还是去海滩?无所谓,现在你要去找财宝。
Wait, wait, where are you going? No, no. You're okay. If you run into crocodiles, just kick them with your boots.
别别,你去哪儿?没事你可以的。要是走进鳄鱼堆里用鞋子踢它们就是。
You want to catch me up?
跟我说说咋回事儿?
Well, let's see, uh, she attempted to open her apartment with her car key because her face is overly Midwestern, um... she hasn't had sex in six months... and she ate a fly.
我想想,她努力用车钥匙开房门,因为她的脸过于中西部了...她有6个月没做爱了...还有她吃了只苍蝇。
Aha. Seriously? Six months?
哦。真的? 6个月?
Oh, my God! A treasure chest! I'm rich!
噢天哪! 找到宝藏了! 我发达了!!
Level three, and she thinks she's rich. What a newb.
才3级她就觉得自己发了。好白的新手呀。
Okay... we're all set. Let her rip.
好了...准备完毕。放手来吧。
Check it out it's just corn starch and water.
你看,只用玉米淀粉和水就能这么high。
They make up a nonNewtonian fluid, which is liquid, but solid under the percussive action of the speaker.
它们组成了非牛顿流体,是种液体,但在喇叭的冲击作用下成了固体。
That's what makes it get all funky.
所以才会这么特别这么帅。
Yeah. Okay. Uh, listen, I need to talk to Sheldon.
呵呵好吧。呃听着,我要和谢尔顿说话。
No, that's what she said Sheldon.
不是吧,她说的是谢尔顿。
Okay, I'm in the game, and I've been exploring the island of Tortage, but I can't figure out how to get past the Guard Captain.
那个我在玩游戏,一直在托提吉岛探险,但我过不了守卫长这一关。
Do you have the Enchanted Sword? No, no, I have a bronze dagger.
你有魔法宝剑吗?没有,我有青铜短剑。
You can't slay the Guard Captain with a bronze dagger. My Lord, it's like the car key in your apartment door all over again.
用青铜短剑杀不死守卫长的。老天,这等于又一次用车钥匙开公寓门。
All right, how do I get the sword? Well, have you been to the Temple of Mishra?
好吧,怎样才能拿到宝剑?那么你去过弥萨神殿吗?
Is that the place on the hill with the weird priest in front of it? No, no, no, it's... Oh, for God's sakes, give me.
是山上那个门前站了个怪牧师的地方?不不不,是... 噢老天呀,给我吧。
Thank youI really appreciate this. You're gonna have to learn to do these things for yourself, Penny.
谢谢,真的非常感激。你得自己学会玩佩妮。
Don't patronize mejust get the sword! What the frack?
少跟我说道,快去搞到宝剑!搞什么飞机?
Beats me. They were playing all last night, too.
鬼才知道,他们昨天玩了一晚上。
It's like some kind of weird comic book crossover.
感觉是奇趣漫画互相穿越。
Like if Hulk were dating Peppermint Patty.
像绿巨人和薄荷帕蒂约会。
I always thought Peppermint Patty was a lesbian.
我一直以为薄荷帕蒂是同性恋。
No, that's Marcie. Peppermint Patty's just athletic.
不,玛茜才是 。薄荷帕蒂只是比较运动型而已。
There you go one Enchanted Sword. All right, give me, give me, give me. I want to kill the Guard Captain.
有了,魔法宝剑。好吧,给我给我给我,我要杀死那个守卫长。
That girl needs to get a life.
那女人得有点现实生活吧。
Sheldon? Sheldon... Danger! Danger!
谢尔顿?谢尔顿...危险!危险!
No danger it's just me, Penny. Listen, I got to level 25 and reached Purple Lotus Swamp, right?
没危险,是我佩妮。听着,我练到了25级,到了紫莲花沼泽对吧?
You're in my bedroom.
你咋在我的卧室里?
Leonard gave me an emergency key.
兰纳德给了我把紧急备用钥匙。
People can't be in my bedroom.
外人不能进我的卧室。
Well, can we go talk in the living room?
那么我们能去客厅谈吗?
I'm not wearing pajama bottoms.
我没有穿睡裤。
Why not? I spilled grape juice.
为什么不穿?我打翻了葡萄汁洒到裤子上了。
Well, wear different pajamas.
那么穿另外的睡裤嘛。
I can't wear different pajamasthese are my Monday pajamas. Penny, people cannot be in my bedroom.
我不能穿另外的睡裤,这套就是周一穿的。佩妮外人不能进我的卧室。
Okay, fine, just tell me, is it too soon to join a quest to the Black Castle?
好吧随便怎样,只要告诉我现在加入黑城堡探险之旅会不会太早?
You were invited on a quest to the Black Castle?
你被邀请加入黑城堡探险之旅?
Yeah, yeah. By some guys in Budapest. I'm just not sure it's the right move for my character.
嗯是的,好像是布达佩斯的玩家。我不知道这一步是否正确,对我的角色而言。
Of course it's not you're only a level 25. These Hungarians, they're just using you for dragon fodder.
当然不正确,你才25级。那些匈牙利人只是拿你来做诱饵,喂龙的。
Really? Boy, you'd think you could trust a horde of Hungarian barbarians.
真的?天哪,还以为一群匈牙利野蛮人值得信任。
Please, Penny, enough. I have to sleep.
求你了佩妮,够了,我需要睡眠。
Okay, well, you were great. Thanks.
好的你太棒了! 谢谢。
Hey, Leonard. Listen, don't go in Sheldon's roomhe's not wearing bottoms.
嘿兰纳德听着,别进谢尔顿的房间,他没穿睡裤。
Sheldon, you want to catch me up again?
谢尔顿,跟我说说咋回事儿?!
People, I am very busy today.
各位我今天很忙。
I realize that, Dr. Gablehauser, but it is your job, as head of the department, to mediate all interdepartmental disputes.
我知道博士,但这是你的工作,主持整个部门,协调所有内部矛盾。
University Policy Manual, Chapter Four, Subsection Two: Mediation of Interdepartmental Disputes.
本大学规章制度第四章第2部分,调节内部矛盾。
Fine. Dr. Winkle, what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time?
好吧,温柯博士,这次你又给库泊博士取了什么绰号?
Dr. DumbAss. Dr. Cooper, Dr. Winkle apologizes. No, I don't. No, she doesn't. Here's the problem.
傻冒博士。库泊博士,温柯博士会道歉的。不我不要。不她没有。这是个问题。
I was clearly signed up to use the mainframe in Buckman 204, and Dr. Winkle just wantonly ripped the signup sheet off the wall.
我明明登记了使用克曼实验室204的主机,温柯博士却肆意撕掉墙上的报名单。
It wasn't even an official sign up sheet. He printed it himself, and he put his name down on every slot for the next six months.
根本不是正规的报名单。他自己打印的表格,而且接下来的六个月都填了他的名字。
If it is a crime to ensure that the university's resources are not being squandered chasing subatomic wild geese, then I plead guilty.
如果说保证学校的资源不被浪费去研究什么亚原子野鹅也有罪的话,那么我认罪。
Oh, Penny! Do you need to get that, Dr. Cooper? God, no.
噢佩妮!你要接电话吗库泊博士?鬼才接。
Well, don't turn it off, you might miss your call from the Nobel committee letting you know you've been nominated as DumbAss Laureate of the Year.
别关机,小心错过诺贝尔委员会通知你被提名为“年度最佳傻冒”。
Oh, yeah? Well...you wouldn't even be nominated.
噢是吗? 那么...你连提名都捞不到呢。
Dr. Gablehauser, I have a series of important calculations and simulations to run.
盖革豪斯博士,我有一系列重要的计算和模拟要运行,
All she's doing is reducing irrelevant data and making a mock...
她整天就知道胡乱推断无关数据外加对我冷嘲热讽。
Excuse me. Gablehauser. It's for you.
抱歉。盖革豪斯。 找你的。
Hello? Penny, this is not a good time.
喂?佩妮现在不是时候。
No, I told you, you're not prepared for the Sanctum of Burning Souls.
不,我告诉过你,你还不能进入火灵魂的密室。
You need to be in a group of at least five for that quest and one should be a level 35 healer.
你们必须组成至少5人的小组,而且其中要有个35级的药师。
Penny, I can't log on and help you. We'll talk when I get home.
佩妮我现在不能登录帮你打。等我回家后再说。
I'm not getting the computing time, am I? Dumbass.
我没有沉迷网游对吗?傻冒。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素
adj.

联想记忆
athletic [æθ'letik]

想一想再看

adj. 运动的,活跃的,健壮的

 
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白质

 
conqueror ['kɔŋkərə]

想一想再看

n. 征服者,胜利者

 
plead [pli:d]

想一想再看

v. 辩护,恳求,提出借口

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
patronize ['pætrənaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 资助,屈尊俯就地对待 ..., 经常光顾

联想记忆
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
mediation [,mi:di'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 调解;仲裁;调停

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。