手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第五季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第五季:第3集 伯纳黛特霍华德试婚(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Who wants the last dumpling?

谁想吃最后一个饺子
Ooh, me!
我来吃
Penny, a moment.We just had Thai food.
佩妮 等等 我们刚吃了泰国料理
In that culture, the last morsel is called the "Greng Jai" piece, and it is reserved for the most important and valued member of the group.
在泰国文化中 最后一口食物 被称为"Greng宰" 它应该被赏赐给 一群人中最重要最有价值的那个人
Thank you all for this high honor.
感谢大家给予我这么高的殊荣
I've seen pictures of your mother, keep eating.
我见识到了令堂曾经的影子 您继续吃吧
All right, honey, if we're gonna make the movie, we should go.
好了亲爱的 如果我们要看电影 现在就该走了
This may be hard for you to hear,but when I say "honey," I mean my fiance.
这话你可能不喜欢听 我说的"亲爱的" 指的是我的未婚妻
Yeah, well, now it means her.
我懂 起码现在指的是她了
It's okay if he wants to come.
他想来也没关系的
Fine. But next time, we get a sitter.
好吧 但下次我们得找个保姆了
All right, I got to go to work.I'll walk down with you.
好了 我也得上班了 我跟你们一起走
Wait.Which is closer to the new train store in Monrovia, the movie theater or The Cheesecake Factory?
等下 你们谁的目的地离蒙罗维亚新开的玩具火车店近些 电影院还是芝士工厂
Neither of them are close.
哪个都不近
Oh, well, then I guess it doesn't matter which one of you drives me.
这样一来 想必你们谁送我去 都没有太大关系了
Let's play a fun guessing game to see who gets to take me.
我们玩个有趣的猜谜游戏来决定谁送我去吧
All right, this four-letter word describes either a printer's type size or a compulsion to eat dirt.
开始了 这个四字母单词既描述了一个打印机的字号 又描述了一种强迫受辱的行为
Okay, I'm not driving him.
事先声明 我才不送他去呢
Penny, don't give up, you can get this.
佩妮别放弃啊 这个你猜的出
Aren't you going with Sheldon?
你不跟谢尔顿一起去吗
No, I have no interest in model trains,stores that sell them, nor their heartbreaking clientele.
不了 我对火车模型 火车模型商店和令店主崩溃的老主顾都不感兴趣
Well, I have some work to do, so...
我还有点工作要做 所以...
I can't imagine that would disturb me.Carry on.
我不觉得那会妨碍到我 你继续
Okay.Wouldn't you be more comfortable at home?
好吧 你在自己家不会更自在些吗
Not really, no.
不觉得 不会
All righty then. Guess I'll just get started.
那好吧 我猜我现在要开始干活了
Leonard, please. I don't need the running commentary.
莱纳德 拜托 我不需要实况报道
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
我们的宇宙进入了极热的高浓度状态,后来,140亿年前它开始扩张。等等……
The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool,neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall (we built the pyramids),
地球开始冷却,自养生物开始繁殖,穴居人学会使用工具,我们开始建墙(我们还建了金字塔)
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,That all started with the big bang!bang!
数学、科学、历史解开了宇宙之谜。这一切从宇宙大爆炸开始。
Amy? Yo.
艾米 在
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, sure.
当然
I thought you were reading.
我以为你在读书呢
I was. Now I'm thinking about what I read.
之前在读 现在我在思索之前读的内容
You all right, Leonard? You seem very uncomfortable.
你还好吗 莱纳德 你看起来坐立不安
I I'm fine.
我... 我很好
Should I go? I've been told sometimes I overstay my welcome.
我是不是该离开了 我有时会被告知自己作客时间过久
Wha... who told you that?
谁... 谁跟你这么说过呀
Well, most recently my gynecologist.
最近一次是我的妇科医生
Well, you stay as long as you'd like.
你想待多久就待多久
I'm glad to hear you say that, because I'm having a wonderful time.
我很高兴听到你这么说 因为我现在待的很开心
I said the same thing to my gynecologist.
我跟我妇科医生也这么说
What are you going to get at the train store, Sheldon?
你打算去商店里买点什么呢 谢尔顿
Oh, I'm not buying anything. They're having a lecture. H-O gauge railroading." Half the size of O-gauge, but twice the fun." Very controversial topic.
我什么都不打算买 它们那儿要办一个讲座 HO轨距:玩具火车的轨距 约为八分之五英寸 "HO轨距的铁路发展 O轨距一半的尺寸 却能带来双倍的欢乐" 非常有争议性的题目
Which side do you come down on?
你支持哪一种轨距呢
I'll let you know after tonight. Unlike some people, I'm going in with an open mind.
今晚过后我会让你知道 不像某些人 起码我会带着开放的态度去听
Who am I kidding? Of course we all know it's O-gauge or no gauge.
不过这不是玩笑嘛 显而易见 O轨距铁路 舍O其谁
Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains?
你能相信一个成年男性还坐在那玩玩具火车吗
That's pretty big talk for a man with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother's house.
对于一位自己的母亲家中 还藏着满柜子的魔术把戏的男人而言 那算很成熟了
First of all, they're not tricks, they're illusions.
首先 那不是把戏 那都是我的"幻想"
secondly, when we get married, they're all going up in the attic so you can have that closet for clothes.
其次 当我们结婚后 那些玩意都会被 扔进阁楼里 这样你就能有衣柜放衣服了
Why would I keep clothes at your mother's house?
我为何要放衣服在你妈妈的房子里
Well, don't think of it that way. Once we move in, it'll be our house.
你也别这么想嘛 我们搬进去后 那就是我们的房子了
Is she moving out? It's her house.
你妈会搬出来吗 那是她的房子啊
Hang on. You seriously think I'm going to live with your mother?
你等等 你难道真以为我会同意和你妈妈住一起吗
Howard, I think I can help here. Yes, Bernadette, that's exactly what he thinks.
霍华德 我想这个问题我可以回答 是的 伯纳黛特 他就是这么想的
Why not? It's a great house, plenty of room, and if we have kids, Mom's there to help.
为何不住一起呢 那是个好房子 很多屋子 如果我们有了孩子 我妈妈还能帮忙
You know, when she tells "The Three Little Pigs" story, she actually has hair on her chinny-chin-chin.
当然 当她讲"三只小猪"的故事时 她的下巴上是真的有胡子的
I'm not gonna live with your mother.Not now, not ever.
我才不和你妈住一起呢 现在不会 以后也不会
Wow, someone obviously has some mommy issues.
显然是有人和妈咪相处得不好
Raj, take me home.
拉杰 送我回家
Don't listen to her. Go to the movie theater.
别听她的 去电影院
Take me home now.
赶紧送我回家
Movie theater!
去电影院
Okay, everybody calm down. There is a simple solution here.Raj, take me to the train store,and then I don't care what you people do.
好了 大家都冷静点 解决方法很简单 拉杰 带我去火车玩具店 然后你们爱干吗干吗去吧
How was your shower?
冲凉可舒爽
It was good, good.
不错 不错
Just out of curiosity, what time do you usually go to bed?
好奇问一句 你平时都几点睡觉呀
Oh, I'm up all night.I'm like a possum.
我整晚都不睡的 就跟小弟弟似的 我是个夜猫子 也可作: 我整晚都精神
Boy, you were not liked in high school, were you?
你高中的时候不讨人喜欢 对吧
Not really. Is that my yearbook?
还好吧 那是我的高中年鉴吗
"Dear Leonard, you're really good at science. Maybe one day you'll come upwith a cure for being a dork."
也许有天你能发明出 治疗呆子的良药 亲爱的莱纳德 你很擅长科学
Well, it wasn't spray-painting a Lightning Bolt on my briefcase, I can tell you that.
Lightning Bolt是一摇滚组合 这至少不是牛头不对马嘴的
If it makes you feel any better, the only person who signed my yearbook was my mother.
作为安慰 我可以告诉你 唯一一个在我高中年鉴上留言的人是我妈
"Dear Amy,self-respect and a hymen are better than friends and fun.Love, Mom."
亲爱的艾米 自尊自爱和处女膜比交朋友和找乐子要珍贵百倍 爱你的 妈妈
Well, you can add Jerry's Junction to the list of train stores Sheldon Cooper will never set foot in again.
你可以把杰瑞枢纽站 加到谢尔顿·库珀的 火车玩具店黑名单里了 我打死都不会再去了
Rough night, Casey Jones?
今晚不顺吗 凯西·琼斯(美国偶像第九季季军)
You don't know the half of it. It was billed as a lively give-and-take on the merits of model train sizes.But it was actually a setup to intimidate weak-minded spineless rubes into buying H-O starter sets.
你是不知道呀 本来宣传的是说今晚将会是个 针对模型火车体积的优劣而进行的现场讨论会 可实际上只是为了唬那些 没定力的乡巴佬去买HO轨距的入门级火车
What's in the bag?
你包里装的什么
I don't want to talk about it.
关你屁事
But it's not a spine, I'll tell you that.
反正我不是被忽悠的
Well, I had a delightful evening, Leonard.
我今晚过得很开心 莱纳德
We should do this again sometime.
我们以后要多这样聚聚
Ah, sure. That'd be nice.
那是 常聚好
Glad to hear it.I need someone to accompany me to the wedding of Dr. Moranelli and Dr. Gustufson this Friday.
很开心听你这么说 我这周五需要有人陪我去参加 莫瑞奈丽博士和古斯图弗迅博士的婚礼
They're kind of the Brad and Angelina of the primatology department.
他们有点像是灵长类部门里的 布拉德和安吉丽娜一样
Wouldn't you rather bring Sheldon?
你带谢尔顿去不是更好吗
I would, but the last wedding we went to was a disaster.
我也想 可我俩上次一起去参加的婚礼简直是场灾难
He behaved like a child the entire time.
他整场婚礼就像是个小孩一样
Not my fault.You said there'd be other scientists there my age.
不是我的错 是你骗我说那里会有跟我年龄相当的科学家的
Doesn't matter. You're out, he's in.
无所谓了 反正你出局了 这次我带莱纳德去
No date to the prom,two dates to a wedding.Hmm, how times change.
当初毕业舞会无人作伴 如今参加婚礼却有两人任选 真是造化弄人呀
Ha-ha, you have to go to a wedding.
嘿嘿 有人得去参加婚礼咯
I'll get it!
我去开门
Could you get it?!
你可以去开门吗
I just said I'm getting it!
我不是刚说了我去开嘛
Fine, I'll get it!
好吧 我去开就是了
I got it!
我开
Oh, hi. Hey,I don't want to fight.
我不想跟你吵架
I was just surprised when you sprung the whole living-with-your-mom stuff on me.
只不过你突然间说起要跟你妈一块住 把我给吓到了
Yeah, well, I'm sorry I didn't run it by you first.
对不起 我没事先问过你的意见
I don't know who you're talking to, but in or out!We don't need bugs!
你在跟谁讲话呢 要不就进来说 要不就出去 别把门开着让虫子进来
The bugs only come here because you're their queen!
咱家会来虫子 是因为你是虫母
Listen, how about this.
听着 这样怎么样
Before we make any kind of decision bout where we live, we have a trial run. Stay here for a weekend, see what it's like.
在咱俩最终决定要住哪之前 咱们先试婚一下 在这住上一个周末 看看情况如何
And your mom would be okay with that?
你妈不会有意见吗
Sure she would. Ma, do you mind if Bernadette stays here this weekend?!
她当然没问题啦。妈 伯纳黛特在咱们家过周末 行吗
Hey, if she's willing to give the milk away for free,who am I to say no?!
她都自动送上门了 我还有什么好说的
See? She's good with it.
看见没 她不介意
Frankly, after all your sleepovers with the little brown boy, a girl is a big relief!
说实话 你以前整天带那个印度小子回家住 现在终于换成个女孩了 我放心多了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
junction ['dʒʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 联接,会合处,交叉点

联想记忆
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
controversial [.kɔntrə'və:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 引起争论的,有争议的

联想记忆
clientele [.klaiən'tel]

想一想再看

n. 诉讼委托人,(总称)客户

联想记忆
curiosity [.kjuəri'ɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 好奇,好奇心

联想记忆
intimidate [in'timideit]

想一想再看

vt. 威胁,恐吓,胁迫

联想记忆
gauge [geidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 测量标准,轨距,口径,直径,测量仪器
v

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 闪电
adj. 闪电般的,快速的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。