手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第三季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第三季:第4集 拉杰要被驱逐出境(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sheldon, are you busy?

谢尔顿,你在忙吗
Of course I'm busy.
这不废话么
Shall I wait?
那要我等你吗
Yes, please
当然了
How may I help you?
能为你效劳吗
I've reconsidered your offer to let me work with you.
我重新考虑了你提出的合作建议
For me
是为我工作
Yes, for you.
是是,为你工作
I do, however, have a few conditions.
我接受,但有几个条件
First, at all times, I am to be treated as a colleague and an equal.
首先,任何情况下,你都得把我看作同事平等对待
Second, my contributions shall noted in all published material.
其次,在所有发表物上都应注明我的名字和贡献
And third, you are never allowed to lecture me on hinduism or my Indian culture.
第三,绝不许你在我面前挑剔我的印度教或印度文化
I'm impressed, Raj.
真令我感到钦佩,拉杰
Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions.
你提得条件中肯而合理
Thank you. I reject them all.
谢谢。我统统拒绝
Then you leave me no choice.
那我就毫无选择了
I accept the job.
只能接受这份工作
I'm sorry, I believe you've misunderstood.
真抱歉,我想你大概搞错了
I'm not giving you the job.
我才不是请你来工作
I'm simply affording you the opportunity to apply for it. Have a seat; we'll get started with the interview.
我只是给你一个机会来应征,坐下吧,我们先来面试
Wha... You're kidding!
靠,你开玩笑吗
Please.
请坐
all right. ... So...
好吧。好吧
That's what you wear to an interview?
你就穿这个来面试吗
Come on, dude, we've been friends for years.
行行好吧,哥们,我们可是多年的老友啊
Oh, pulling strings, are we?
哇,开始套近乎了吗
Sheldon, for god's sakes, don't make me beg. Bazinga!
谢尔顿,看在老天爷的份上,别逼我求你。逗你玩!
You've fallen victim to another one of my classic practical jokes.
你是我经典实用笑话的第N个受害者
I'm your boss now. You may want to laugh at that.
我现在可是老板,你敢说我的笑话不好笑?
Ah, this is nice having the place to ourselves, isn't it? Uhhuh.
二人世界的感觉真棒,不是吗?唔唔
Now that raj is working for sheldon, I don't have to chauffeur him around anymore.
拉杰正和谢尔顿一起工作,我就不用开车载他了
plus, yeah, with them working late so much,
更重要的是,他们工作到这么晚
We get some privacy. Mmhmm.
我们就能过二人世界了。嗯哼
Hey, want to get a little crazy?
想来点儿刺激的吗
What are you thinking?
你想怎样
Let's slide over to sheldon's spot and make out.
我们在谢尔顿的专座上狠狠干一场
You are a dirty girl.
你可真是放荡
Oh, god, how did he know?
天啊,他怎么知道
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi, howard.
嗨,霍华德
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗
Little bit, yeah.
是有一点
Guess I should have called.
我应该先打个电话来
Yeah, maybe.
说得也是
Tonight's the night I usually go line dancing with raj at the palomino. Uhhuh.
今晚我通常都和拉杰一起去帕拉米诺跳排排舞。然后呢
But he's working with sheldon.
但他现在却要和谢尔顿一起工作
Yes, we know.
我们知道
Want me to leave?
要我走吗
You know, whatever.
也无所谓啦
Okay, I guess I can hang for a little while.
那好,我就在这消磨一会儿好了
So what are we watching?
在看什么呢
Sex and the city. Yikes.
哇,欲望都市
Hey, I happen to love this movie.
别换台,我喜欢这部电影
Fine, let's watch it.
好,那就看吧
Maybe all our periods will synchronize.
好像我们的经期同步了哈
All right, we're going to be designing an experiment
好,我们现在要设计一个实验
To look for the annihilation spectrum resulting from dark matter collisions in space.
以观察由于宇宙暗物质的碰撞而产生的光谱湮灭现象
Ooh, dark matter.
哇,暗物质耶
We better bring a flashlight.
那我们最好带个手电筒
I was making a joke.
开玩笑而已
I'm the boss.
我才是老板
I make the jokes.
只有我能开玩笑
Sorry go ahead and make your joke.
抱歉,你来吧
This is not the time for joking.
现在有时间开玩笑吗
We're doing serious research,
我们可是正儿八经地在做研究
Which requires complete and utter focus.
需要完全高度集中精神
All right, let's buckle down and work.
好,那就全力开工吧
Sheldon. What?
谢尔顿,咋了
I need an aspirin.
有脑残片么
Top desk drawer.
在头个抽屉里
Thank you. Alright?
谢了,好了吗
Yes. Good.
是,很好
That was fun.
真是有趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Leonard, honey, you don't have to say thank you every time we have sex.
莱纳德亲亲,我们每一次嘿咻完你不用都说谢谢
Oh. Okay.
噢,好
Tomorrow you're going to get a card in the mail. Just throw it away.
明天你如果在信箱里看到张卡片。扔了它就是
Top o' the mornin'o ya!
两位早上好啊(爱尔兰腔)
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Well, usually, on Sundays, I go with raj to scam on hippie chicks at the farmers market,
平时星期天,我都是和拉杰一起去农贸市场骗骗嬉皮小妞
But he's still working with sheldon, So I thought I'd come over here and make you guys scrambled eggs and salami.
但他还在谢尔顿那里工作所以我想还是到这来给你们做一些炒鸡蛋和意大利香肠
It's the perfect meal for apres l'amour.
最适合刚缠绵过的情侣
Oh, kill me.
噢,杀了我吧
By the way, I couldn't help overhearing your big finish.
顺便,无意中听到你最后那猛地一下
Bravo, leonard.
真有你的啊,莱纳德
See, if you had killed me when I said "kill me," I wouldn't have had to hear that.
瞧,如果我说杀了我的时候,你杀了我,我就不会听到了
What do you guys think? Wanna take in a matinee, Maybe go rollerblading,
你们有何打算?想去看个日场演出吗?还是去溜旱冰
Catch a step class?
去上节健身踏板课程
Do something. Okay. Um, Howard, we need talk.
你倒是做点什么呢,好吧霍华德,我们得谈谈
Sure. wats up, Holmes?
好啊,怎么了,福尔摩斯
Uh... Please understand that it's not that we don't want you around,
你得明白不是我们不想你呆在这儿
But Penny and I occasionally need some...
但我和佩妮偶尔也需要...
Alone time.
独处一会儿
I-I get it, I'm the third wheel.
我明白了,我当电灯泡了
Sorry, I should have seen that.
抱歉,我早该明白的
I'll get out of your way.
我这就走
You're gonna want to eat those eggs while they're still hot.
还有那些鸡蛋...,快趁热吃吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge.
冰箱里还有熏鲑鱼和奶油芝士
The bagels are in the oven. I was warming them up.
百吉饼在烤箱里,我正在加热
That's great.
太好了
I'm just going to hang out with my mother. That's always fun.
我就去跟我妈呆着好了,反正一直都很好玩的
Good.
很好
Are we terrible people?
我们是不是太坏了
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么办
Get him; bring him back.
去追他吧,带他回来
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah. Okay.
对,好吧
Howard come back.
霍华德,回来吧
Oh, you guys had me scared for a minute.
你们还真让我担心了那么一会儿
No, no, no, no!
不对,不对
That rate is much too low from what we'd expect from this collision.
据我们对本次对撞的预测,这个比率远远过低了
Do you understand
你到底明不明白
We're talking about Dark Matter colliding in outer space?
我们在讨论的是,暗物质在外层空间的对撞
Of course I understand. And who are you to tell me about outer space?
我当然明白。你算哪根葱,来跟我讨论外层空间
I'm the astrophysicist. "astro" means "space"
我是天体物理学家。天体,就意味着外太空
"astro" means "star"
天体是指星星
Okay, well, let me just tell you,
好吧,这么跟你说吧
If we having this argument in my native language
如果这会儿是用我的母语在跟你争论
I'd be kicking your butt.
我早就把你杀得片甲不留
English is your native language.
英语本来就是你的母语
Okay, you got me there, but you're wrong about this!
好吧,这个让你说对了,但这边你确实错了
There is a fine line between wrong and visionary.
错误和幻想还是有微妙区别的
Unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it.
不幸的是,想看我出错,除非你做梦
My god, you think that every thought that comes out of your head is pure gold.
我的天,你还真以为蹦到你脑子里的每一个想法,一定都是真金不怕火炼的
Well, let me tell you something.
我告诉你
Some of those thoughts are pure caca. Caca
你有些想法,它就是一堆粪球粪球
It means "doodoo."
就是一坨屎
All right!
够了
First of all, Dr. Koothrappali,
首先,库萨帕里博士
When I first proposed that you work with me…
我当初提议你跟我共事的时候
Aha! So I am working with you.
这么说我是跟你共事咯
" In this context, "with me" means for me."
在此语境下,"跟我共事"就是指"为我做事
Ah, well, in this context...
好吧,在此语境下
If I'm wrong, prove it.
你说我错了,证明给我看
Okay.
好吧
Here's where we derive the mass of the Dark Matter particle. No, no, no.
这里我们推导出了暗物质粒子的质量。不 不
You've misstated the atomic weight of the target.
你对它原子量的表述是错误的
Let me finish. You're defacing my work.
让我说完,你这是在毁了我的研究
I'm not defacing it, I'm fixing it.
不对,我是在修正你的研究
Give me the eraser. No.
把白板擦给我,不要
I said give it to me.
我说了,把白板擦给我
Come and get it.
有本事就来拿
Fine.
好吧
Oh, lord.
上帝啊
Dr. Koothrappali, as your superior, I forbid you from writing on my board!
库萨帕里博士,我以你上级的身份,禁止你在我的白板上写字
You are not my superior. I am in every way.
你才不是我的上级,从各方面看,我都占优势
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Can you do this?
这个你能做到吗
Nice working with you.
很高兴与您共事
I'm sorry for you.
抱歉说错了,是为您做事
Raj...Raj...Raj...
拉杰拉杰拉杰
I'm busy.
我很忙
Doing what?
忙什么
All right, you've made your point.
好吧,你说得很清楚了
What do you want, Sheldon?
你来干什么,谢尔顿
I looked over the board
我仔细看了板上的内容
And it turns out you were right.
结果证明,你是对的
So you were wrong. I didn't say that.
这么说,你错了,我可没这么说
That's the only logical inference.
这是唯一合乎逻辑的推理
Nevertheless, I didn't say it.
尽管如此,反正我没说过
Anyway, I would like you to come back and work for me.
总之,我想请你回来帮我做事
For you or with you?
是帮你做事还是跟你共事
In this coext "for me" could mean "with me."
在此语境下,"帮我做事"也指"跟我共事"
All right, but I have some conditions.
好吧,但我有几个条件
I reject them all. I'll take the job.
我一概拒绝,我接受这份工作
See you Monday.
周一见
Wait, you have to drive me home.
等等,你得载我回家
How did you get here? I walked.
你怎么来的,走路来的
So walk home. I can't.
那就再走回去,不行
There's a big dog outside...
外面有条大狗...
On the way home, we can start thinking about methods of optimizing the detector for 500 GeV particles
回家路上,我们可以开始想想为500GeV的粒子,优化探测器的办法
All right.
好吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
superior [su:'piəriə]

想一想再看

n. 上级,高手,上标
adj. 上层的,上好

联想记忆
derive [di'raiv]

想一想再看

v. 得自,起源,引申于

 
collision [kə'liʒən]

想一想再看

n. 碰撞,冲突

 
privacy ['praivəsi]

想一想再看

n. 隐私,隐居,秘密

联想记忆
logical ['lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的

联想记忆
cogent ['kəudʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 有说服力的

联想记忆
occasionally [ə'keiʒənəli]

想一想再看

adv. 偶尔地

 
colleague ['kɔli:g]

想一想再看

n. 同事

联想记忆
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。