手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:学跳舞

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Are you serious?

你没开玩笑吧?
She said she was in the area running errands. What was I supposed to say, "Don't come over"?
她说她正在附近办事。那我能说什么"别来我家"吗?
Well, I guess I could have said that, but it's too late now, Plus I wanna break it to her gently.
也许我是该那么说,可为时已晚,而且我想温柔地和她分手。
So come on. Help me un-gay this place.
所以,快来帮我将此地"去基化"。
You know what? I'll make it less gay by half.
我干脆走掉,就少了一半基味了。
Oh, these flowers should go, too.
这些花也得藏起来。
You mean the ones underneath the portrait of you cuddling another man? -Oh, good catch.
你是说那些放在你和某男勾肩搭背的照片下的花吗?-说得对。
Manny. What's up, big guy?
曼尼。什么事,老爹?

How hard is it to learn this salsa dancing stuff?

那个莎莎舞有多难学?
Not hard at all. It's about tapping into your emotion, your passion, and your inner fire.
一点都不难。重点是在舞步中带入你的感情你的激情,你心中暗藏的火焰。
Crap! I stink at dancing. First dance at our wedding, Gloria was all graceful and gorgeous, and I was all big and clunky.
狗屁!我跳舞超烂。我们跳婚礼上的第一支舞时,歌洛莉亚集优雅与华丽为一身,我则是又笨又拙的大块头。
Like that scene from "Beauty and the beast." Actually, that was the song. Manny picked it. He didn't like me back then.
就像动画片《美女与野兽》里的那一幕。事实上,我们用的就是同名主题曲。是曼尼选的。他那时不喜欢我。
Back straight. Okay. Do as I do. Other leg. Okay, stop marching. You're dancing, not invading Poland.
背挺直。很好。跟我一起做。另一只脚。别像行军一样。你是在跳舞,不是入侵波兰。
Hello, hi! I'm looking for Jay Pritchett. He's about 6'2", tough guy, wrestles with homophobia...
爷俩好啊!我想找一下杰·普里契特。他身高188,硬汉一个,努力克服着恐同症......
The hell are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
Uh, I had to get out of the house. Cam needed a little alone time with his new girlfriend. Don't ask. - Don't tell.
我得离开家门。小卡和他的新女友要单独处处。别问。-别说。("别问 别说"是美军过去对待军队内同性恋者的政策)。
What's going on here?
你们在干嘛?
He's learning to dance, but he's just so tense.
他在学怎么跳舞,可他太僵硬。
It's not working out. 'cause you're not letting go.
完全不行。因为你放不开自己。
I'm trying. Don't you think I want to be all smooth and make your mom happy out there? But I just can't do it, that's all.
我尽力了。你以为我不想舞步翩翩博得你妈笑开颜吗?可我就是不会跳舞。就这样。
Jay, I'm not giving up on you.
杰,我不会放弃你的。
Okay. Hey, Manny, would you give us a second? Thanks.
好了。曼尼,能让我们单独聊聊吗?谢了。
Dad, look, I-I know this is weird, but you and I are a lot alike. We're self-conscious, okay?
爸,我知道这样做有点怪,但我们爷俩其实很像。我们都太自觉了。
So, um, here. Just...The hell is this?
所以......这个这是啥玩意儿?
It's just something that some people take at clubs to, you know, loosen up. -You take this?
就是有些人会在夜店吃的那种东西,用来放松自己。-你吃过这玩意儿?
A gay man who hates dancing lives in a sad and lonely little world.
一个痛恨跳舞的基佬只能烂在自己的孤独小世界里。
This just melts your inhibitions, and--and you can dance all night, plus it gives you a raging--
这玩意儿能让你不再拘谨,让你激情欢跳一整晚,同时也能让你"性致"大发...
I don't wanna-- I don't like this at all.
我不想听,我不喜欢搞歪门邪道。
Just hold on to it. Just in case. Come on. It's fine.
你就拿着吧。以防万一。好啦。没事。
Jay, I wanna show you something. A farmer in new zealand taught a pig to dance. See how he keeps his snout up?
杰,我要给你看点东西。一位新西兰的农民教会一头猪翩翩起舞。瞧人家猪兄那鼻子怎么挺的?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆
portrait ['pɔ:trit]

想一想再看

n. 肖像,画像
adj. (文件页面)

联想记忆
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
graceful ['greisfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 优雅的

 
loosen ['lu:sn]

想一想再看

vt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽
vi

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。