手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第二季 > 正文

陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:汤姆掩护大家撤离

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Lourdes, get to the other side now. Come on. On foot. Go! Lourdes.

卢尔德,现在立马去另一边。快点,走路去,卢尔德
Dr. Glass, is there any way you can get out and hoof it.
格拉斯医生,你可以出去走过去吗
I can't leave the wounded.
我不能离开伤员
Come on, man. Please. That's it. Just cut me loose.
拜托了。割断绳子
On the double! Get this bus out of here.
加快速度!打开这里
Ready? One, two, three. Go! Good boy. Tom!
准备,一,二,三。使劲!干得好。汤姆
Get across the bridge! Wait for Hal and Ben!
去桥那边,等哈尔和本

陨落星辰第二季

Let's move! Go! Go! Go! Get across! Come on! Go! Go now! Come on!

动起来!快快快,快点过桥!走!快点走
Come on, what are you doing out there? Run! Run, Ben!
你在外面做什么?快跑,快跑,本
My dad's back there! What?! And the skitters and mechs are still coming!
我爸爸在后面!什么?迅猎兽和械甲怪还在往这边冲
Tom, get the hell out of there! We're gonna blow the bridge!
汤姆,快离开,我们要把桥炸掉
Dad! Tom, run! Run, man!
爸爸!汤姆,快跑!跑啊,伙计
Dad, you gotta back here! Blow the bridge!
爸爸,你赶紧回来!炸桥
Tom, come on! Come on! Blow the bridge! Get the hell out of there!
汤姆,快点,加油!炸桥!快离开那
Yo, we got skitters and mechs! A lot of them!
有好多迅猎兽和械甲怪
Hold it. Huh? Jamil. Dad, come on! Do it now!
先别炸。什么?杰米尔。爸爸,快啊!炸吧
Do it now! Dad! Jamil! Dad! Blow the bridge! Jamil! Ja- No!
快炸!爸爸!杰米尔!爸爸!炸桥啊!杰米尔!杰...不
Dad! Dad! Hey, Hal, Hal! Hal, come on! We're out of time!
爸爸!爸爸!别这样,我们没时间了
No! We got no time, hal. We got no time. Just come on. Mount up! Move out! Go!
不!我们没时间了!冷静一下,撤退!全体撤离!走!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。