手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第14集 都是时间机器惹的祸(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

My turn. Leonard, it's 2:00 in the morning. So? So it's my turn.

轮到我了。兰纳德现在是凌晨两点。那又怎样?该轮到我了。
Why did you set it for the day before yesterday?
为什么把时间调到前天?
Because I want to go back and keep myself from getting a time machine.
因为我想回去阻止自己买下时间机器。
You can't. If you were to prevent yourself from buying it in the past,
你不能,如果你阻止过去的自己买下它,
you would not have it available in the present to travel back and stop yourself from buying it.
现在的你就没有它,也不能坐回去阻止自己买下它。
Ergo, you would still have it. This is a classic rookie time-travel mistake.
因此你还是会有它。这是时空旅者新手会犯的典型错误。
Can I go back and prevent you from explaining that to me?
我能回去让你闭嘴吗?
Same paradox. If you were to travel back in time and, say, knock me unconscious,
又是自相矛盾,如果你回到过去,比如说把我打晕,
you would not then have the conversation that irritated you, motivating you to go back and knock me unconscious.
那么我们就不会发生这个对话——惹火你并激发你回到过去把我打晕。
What if I knocked you unconscious right now?
如果我现在把你打晕会怎么样?
It won't change the past.
也改变不了过去。
But it'd make the present so much nicer.
但会使现在变的更美好。
Are you upset about something?
你有什么烦心事吗?
What was your first clue?
你怎么看出来的?第一线索是?
Well, it was a number of things. First, the late hour.
嗯,有好几点。首先时间迟了,
Then your demeanor seems very low-energy, plus your irritability. Yes, I'm upset!
其次你的样子看起来无精打采的,再加上你容易动怒。是的我心情不好!
I don't usually pick up on those things. Good for me. Yeah, good for you.
我通常不会发生这些状况,对我有好处。是的,对你有好处。
Oh, wait. Did you want to talk about what's bothering you?
噢等等,你想谈谈你的烦心事吗?
I don't know. Maybe. Wow. I'm on fire tonight.
我不知道,也许。喔,我今晚走火入魔了。
Uh... here's the thing. Girls like penny never end up with guys who own time machines.
呃……事情是这样的,像佩妮这样的女生永远不会和有时间机器的男生在一起。
I disagree. Your inability to successfully woo Penny long predates your acquisition of the time machine.
我不同意。你在追求佩妮上的无能早在你拥有时间机器以前就体现出来了。
That failure clearly stands on its own.
那个失败很明显是独立存在的。
Thanks for pointing it out.
谢谢你指出来。
In addition, your premise is flawed.
另外你的假设也有缺陷。
In the original film, Rod Taylor got Yvette Mimieux with that very time machine.
在原版电影里罗德?泰勒正是用这台时间机器赢得了伊薇特?米米亚科丝的心。
In back to the future, Marty Mcfly got the opportunity to hook up with his extremely attractive young mother.
在《回到未来》中,马蒂?麦克夫莱因此得到勾搭上年轻迷人的母亲的机会。
Those are movies.
这些都是电影里的故事。
Of course they're movies. Were you expecting me to come up with an example involving a real-life time machine? That's absurd.
它们当然是电影里的,难道你期望我举出一个现实中时间机器的例子?这太荒谬了。
Come on, guys, push!
快点伙计们,用力推!
If I push any harder, I'm going to give birth to my colon.
如果我再用力我的结肠就要胀出来了。
Oh, hey, guys. Oh. Hi, Penny.
嘿伙计们。嗨,佩妮
Take a break, guys!
休息一下伙计们!
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
Oh, you know, just moving a time machine.
噢你知道的,只是在搬运一台时间机器。
Yeah. Okay, neat, but I really gotta get to work, so... No problem.
嗯很好,但我真得去赶工了。没问题。
Hang on. But... what about your time machine?
抓紧。但是……你的时间机器怎么办?
Some things are more important than toys.
有些事比玩具更重要。
I'm scared. Don't worry, baby. I've got you. Oh, Leonard.
我很害怕。别担心宝贝,我抱紧你了。噢,兰纳德。
It's still my turn.
该轮到我了。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm packing up all my collectibles and taking them down to the comic book store to sell.
我在整理所有的收藏品然后拿到漫画店卖掉。
Was that really necessary? If you need money, you can always sell blood. And semen.
真有这必要吗?如果你需要钱你总是可以去卖血,卖精子也行啊。
This is not about money.
不是钱的问题。
We brought food!
我们带吃的来了!
Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers.
熏鲑鱼和百吉饼,时空旅者的早餐。
Terrific. Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine?
很好,有谁想买下我那份的时间机器吗?
Why? I don't want it anymore.
为什么?我不想要了。
Why? Just... personal reasons.
为什么?只是……一些私人原因。
My spidey sense tells me this has something to do with Penny.
我的蜘蛛侠感觉告诉我跟佩妮有关。
Look, do you want to buy me out or not?
听着,你们想不想买下我的那份?
I'll give you a hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner and we'll put it on my balcony.
我出100美元,这样我就能有一半的股份,就可以把它搬到我的阳台上去。
Screw his balcony. I'll give you $120 and we'll put it in my garage.
去你的阳台,我出120美元把它搬到我的车库。
I paid $200 for my share.
伙计,我可是付了200美元的。
Dude, everybody knows a time machine loses half its value the minute you drive it off the lot.
拜托,地球人都知道时间机器一使用它的价值就会损失一半。
I'll go for $200 That time machine stay right where it is.
我出200美元,这台时间机器就摆这里不动。
$300 and I'll throw in my original 1979 mattel millennium falcon with real light speed sound effects.
300美元再加上我的1979年的原版千岁鹰,有真的光速音响效果哦。
No. No more toys or action figures or props or replicas or costumes or robots or darth vader voice changers.
不,别再来什么玩具什么活动玩具娃娃,什么道具,复制品,什么服装,机器人,什么黑武士变音器了。
I'm getting rid of all of it.
我要扔掉所有这些东西。
You can't do that. Look what you've created here. It's like nerdvana.
你不能这么做。看看你在这里都创造了什么,像是科幻的极乐世界。
More importantly, you have a darth vader voice changer?
更重要的是你有个黑武士变音器?
Not for long.
很快就要没了。
oh, I call dibs on the golden age flash.
噢,我有权拥有这个黄金时代英雄的漫画。
Hang on. I need that to complete my justice society of america collection.
等等,我需要这个来完善我的美国正义协会的收藏。
Too bad. I called dibs. You can't just call dibs.
很可惜,我有权。你光出价有什么用。
I can and I did. Look up "dibs" in Wikipedia.
我可以而且我做了,去维基百科上查查“权利”看。
Dibs doesn't apply in a bidding war.
权利不能用在竞购战上。
It's not a bidding war. I'm selling it all to larry down at the comic book store.
这不是竞购战,我会把这些都卖给漫画店的拉里。
Why larry? Did larry call dibs? Will you forget dibs? !
为什么是拉里?拉里有权? 别再说什么权利啦!
He offered me a fair price for the whole collection.
这些所有的藏品他的出价挺不错的。
What's the number? I'll match it.
多少钱?我出同样多。
I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.
我出同样多,外加1000卢比。
What's the exchange rate?
汇率是多少?
None of your business. Take it or leave it?
不关你的事。卖不卖?
Mom? My bar mitzvah bonds. How much do I got? Thanks.
妈妈?我的成年礼红包拿了多少?谢谢。
I can go $2,600 and two trees in israel.
我可以出2600美元再加两棵在以色列的树。
Forget it, guys. If I sell to one of you, the other two are going to be really mad at me.
算了吧伙计们,如果我卖给你们其中的一个另外2个就对生我的气。
Who cares? As long as you pick me!
只要你选我谁会在乎?
Okay, Leonard, put down the box. Let's talk.
好吧兰纳德把箱子放下我们谈谈。
Sorry, Raj. My mind is made up.
对不起Raj,我心意已定。
No! I can't let you do this.
不!我不能让你这么做。
Sheldon, get out of my way.
谢尔顿让开。
None shall pass!
什么都别想过去!
Okay. I did not want to do this but I have here the rare mint condition production error star trek:
好吧,我本不想这么干,但我手里的是罕见的完好无损的《星际迷航》的错误产品:
The next generation geordi la forge without his visor in the original packaging)
没有戴面盔的原包装。
If you do not get out of my way, I will open it.
如果你们不让开我就把它打开。
Okay, man. Be cool. We're all friends here.
好吧伙计,冷静点,我们都是朋友。
What the hell is going on?
发生了什么事?
You hypocrite! What?
你这个伪君子!什么?
Little Miss "grown-ups don't play with toys."
“大人不玩玩具”,小姐。
If I were to go into that apartment right now, would I not find beanie babies?
如果我现在进去你的公寓,我会找不到豆宝宝?
Are you not an accumulator of care bears and my little ponies?
难道你不会收集爱心熊和小马?
And who is that japanese feline I see frolicking on your shorts? Hello, hello kitty!
那个在你短裤上嬉闹的日本的猫科动物又叫什么?你好!Hello Kitty!
Okay. Okay, look, if this is about yesterday, Leonard, I am really sorry about what I said. I was just upset.
好吧好吧,听着,如果这是因为昨天,兰纳德,真的对不起我说了那些话,我只是很生气。
No, I needed to hear it.
不,我应该听你的。
No, you didn't. Look, you are a great guy and it is the things you love that make you who you are.
不你不用,听着,你是个很好的人,正是有了这些爱好你才是你。
I guess that makes me "large breasts."
看我那些爱好估计我就是“波霸”了。
Still, I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff and, you know, move on with my life.
尽管如此,我觉得是时候让我摆脱这些了,还有,继续我的生活。
Really? Yeah. Oh. Well, good for you. Thanks.
真的?嗯。噢,对你有好处。谢谢。
Hey, do you want to... I don't know, later...
嘿,你想要……我不知道。迟点……
Excuse me. Hey, Penny. Hi, mike. Here we go? Oh, yeah. I just have to change.
借过,嘿,佩妮。嗨!米克。可以走了吗?噢,是的,我换下衣服就好了。
I'll give you a hand. Oh, stop it! Bye, guys.
我来帮忙。噢,住手!再见伙计们。
My turn on the time machine!
轮到我用时间机器了!
It worked. It really worked. They said I was mad, but it worked!
它有用,它真的有用。他们说我疯了,但它有用!
Oh, no! Not Morlocks! Not flesh-eating Morlocks! Help!
噢不!不要莫洛克斯人!不要食肉的莫洛克斯人!救命!
Sheldon, are you okay?
谢尔顿你没事吧?
We have to get rid of the time machine.
我们得扔掉这个时间机器。
It is a little big for the living room, isn't it?
摆客厅里太占位置了,是吧?
Yeah, that's the problem. It's too big.
是的,就是这个问题,太大了。
I'm glad you agree. I hired some guys to help us move it. Come on in, fellas.
很高兴你赞成,我找了几个人来帮我们搬,进来吧伙计们。
Oh, no. Morlocks! Eat him. Eat him.
噢!!!不要莫洛克斯人!吃掉他,吃掉他。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
premise ['premis]

想一想再看

n. 前提
vt. 提论,预述,假设

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
rookie ['ruki]

想一想再看

n. 新手

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
acquisition [.ækwi'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 获得,所获之物

 
hypocrite ['hipəkrit]

想一想再看

n. 伪君子,伪善者

 
unconscious [ʌn'kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 失去知觉的

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
forge [fɔ:dʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 伪造,锻造
vi. 伪造,在铁匠铺工作

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。