手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第五季 > 正文

摩登家庭第五季(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:最好的房产中介

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You are so sweet for helping me with this.

你这样帮我们,你真是太好了。
How hurt you've been, Lorraine This is sweet.
你受到了那么大的伤害,罗琳......
This is...normal.
这个很好。这......不算什么。
Phil?
菲尔?
Diane? Hey, superstar.
戴安?你好,超级巨星。
I thought I was superstar.
你不是叫我超级巨星吗。
Oh, your husband has been so wonderful to me.
你的丈夫对我真是太好了。
He's not my husband. He's my realtor.
他不是我的丈夫。他是我的房产中介。
Oh, he's my realtor.
他是我的房产中介。

摩登家庭26.jpg

I'm both your realtors. I-I'm just lucky to have such a...

我是你们的房产中介。我真幸运能拥有如此......
We're on our way to an open house.
我们正准备去看房子。
Oh, is that why you couldn't show me the colonial later? I made that corn bread that you like.
所以你才不能带我去看那栋殖民风格的房子吗?我做了你喜欢的玉米面包。
Wwe're gonna make it to that. I just have to finish up with Lorraine.
我们会去看的。我只需要结束和罗琳的事。
Oh, you mean, like, "Get it over with"?
你是说,快点了结吗?
No, I-I don't mean that.
不,我不是那个意思。
And I thought zucchini bread was your favorite. Why why am I buying zucchini?
我以为你最爱吃西葫芦面包。否则我为什么要买西葫芦?
Hey, can't a guy like zucchini bread and corn bread?
一个人就不能既喜欢西葫芦面包又喜欢玉米面包吗?
Phil?
菲尔
Damn it. Ronnie!
见鬼。罗妮!
I thought you had a doctor's appointment. That's why you had to miss Darrell's swim meet.
你不是说去看医生吗。所以你才没能去看达雷尔的游泳比赛。
Who's she? Just another client.
她是谁?只是另一位客户。
"Just another client"?
只是另一位客户?
No, that's what is this? Uhoh, it is. It's my office. Got to take it.Hello? Phil? Claire?
不是这意思,谁找我?是我办公室打来的。得接一下。喂?菲尔?克莱尔?
World's greatest realtor.
全世界最好的房产中介。
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Your hair is sweating.
你头发出汗了。
That's 'cause I'm excited to see my friends. Let's go, buddy.
那是因为看到朋友们我太激动了。快走,小家伙。
Are you all clients of Phil's?
你们全是菲尔的客户吗?
Apparently.
显然是的。
you could not be in better hands. I met Phil when I was at such a rocky place in my life.
你们不可能碰到更好的人了。我在人生最低潮时认识了菲尔。
He was available to me morning, noon, and night.Of course he found me my dream house, but that wasn't the best part.
早上中午夜晚,他随叫随到。当然他帮我找到了梦想之家,但最棒的还不在这一点。
Phil taught me how to trust a man again, and I think that was always his plan.
菲尔教会我如何再次相信男人,我想他的目的不在卖房子而是帮人。
That was always my plan.
我目的不在卖房子而是帮人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。