手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 天才捕手 > 正文

天才捕手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期 伯恩斯坦夫人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
If we nail down Ben's death today... then, hell, we're within hollering distance of the end.
如果我们今天能把本的死因确定下来 那么我们离修订完成就不远了
Aline!Max. Let me introduce you. This is Mrs. Bernstein.
艾琳! 麦克斯 我来介绍一下 她就是伯恩斯坦夫人
How do you do? Mr. Perkins. Tom has told me so much about you.
你好吗? 柏金斯先生 汤姆成天都在提到你
She's the first person who told me my writing was worth anything. Hell, she's the whole reason for our book.
她是第一个告诉我 我的作品是有价值的人 她是我坚持下来的理由 我们的书因她而诞生
I thank you for that.
多谢
We were expected last night.
昨晚说好一起去的
Oh, I told you...
我不是告诉你了吗...
it was embarrassing for me.
你让我好尴尬
You know I hate those theatrical affairs.
你知道我讨厌参加那些戏剧活动
And you know I didn't want to go alone.
那你也应该知道 我不想一个人去
If you'll excuse me.
打扰一下
All those actors make me feel awkward.
那些演员都让我感觉很不自在
You know that!I told you I wasn't gonna come.
这你是知道的! 我告诉过你 我是不会去的
We will continue this alone.
我们两个人的时候再谈
I'll come by around two.
我两点的时候去找你
Two. Perfect. Thanks.
两点 好极了 谢谢
Come on.
走吧
Good day, Mr. Perkins.
祝你愉快 柏金斯先生
You are so mad at me.
你刚刚对我好凶
No, I'm not. I'm not mad at you.
不 我才没有 我没生气
There it is.
终于完成了
This is our last chance before we go to the printer.So I'll ask you again.Have you thought about another title?

这是去印刷厂前最后的机会了 我再问你一遍 你有想好其他书名吗?

You'll hate it.
你肯定不会喜欢的
Try me.
说来听听
重点单词   查看全部解释    
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
informal [in'fɔ:məl]

想一想再看

adj. 非正式的,不拘形式的

 
theatrical [θi'ætrikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 剧场的,夸张的

联想记忆


关键字: 影视英语 天才捕手

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。