手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第147期:独居妹妹抱着你腿不放

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

A little champagne, and dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.

喝点香槟酒,晚饭十分钟就好。
Ay, gracias!
谢谢!
Oh, Jay, thank you so much for my new bracelet.
杰,谢谢你给我买的新手镯。
You shouldn't have.
你真是太客气了。
And speaking of jewlry and "shouldn't haves,"
说到首饰和"太客气"。

modern147.jpg

I was feeling sorry for Sonia, and I gave her a little trinket.

我觉得有点对不起桑娅,我给了她一个小玩意。
Oh, that's so sweet.
你真好。
Yeah, but now the poor kid's got the hots for me.
是,但那个可怜的姑娘对我太热情了。
I don't know what it is.
我不知道这是为什么。
Maybe I just don't know my own power.
也许我只是不了解自己的魅力所在。
I mean, you must get that sometimes.
你一定时常会感觉到吧。
Don't be mad. And don't be whatever that is, either.
不要生气啊。也不要这样笑,不管是为什么。
She hugged me and wouldn't let go. It's not that crazy. This has happened before.
她抱着我不肯松手。不是我瞎想。这事以前也发生过。
Oh, yeah, that time when Dede's lonely sister grabbed your leg?
是啊,迪迪的独居妹妹抱着你腿不放的那次?
Not lonely. She's a forest ranger.
不是独居,她是护林员。
She can't be tied down.
她根本冷静不下来。
Look, before I shuffle back to my bell tower, let me just say I know the look.
在我回去之前我想说,我知道那种表情。
Ay, Jay, please. I'm so sorry that I didn't pay attention to you at all today. And now you're all crazy.
杰,拜托。真对不起今天没怎么好好关心你。你现在都开始胡思乱想了。
Gloria, I can't find the candlesticks!
歌洛莉亚,我找不到蜡烛台了!
Ay, don't worry. I go help you!
别担心。我来帮你!
Gloria, are you all right?
歌洛莉亚,你没事吧?
My ankle!
我的脚踝!
Why is Joe's toy here?
乔的玩具怎么会在这里?
Oh, gee, you really twisted it, huh?
天呐,你扭到脚了是不是?
All right, honey. Let me get some ice on that.
没事,亲爱的,我去给你拿冰敷一下。
I heard a crash. Is everything okay?
我听到有人摔倒了,没事吧?
Yeah, Gloria turned her ankle.
是啊,歌洛莉亚扭到脚了。
I don't know if she's gonna make it down for dinner.
我不知道她还能不能下来吃晚饭了。
Oh, no!
不!
Should I bring your food upstairs?
要我把食物拿到楼上去吗?
No, she just wants to rest.
不用,她想休息一下。
She told me to eat with you downstairs.
她让我跟你在楼下吃。
She doesn't want to make any --...trouble.
她不想制造什么...麻烦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
trinket ['triŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 小装饰品,不值钱的珠宝

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
bracelet ['breislit]

想一想再看

n. 手镯

联想记忆
ranger ['reindʒə]

想一想再看

n. 守林人,骑警,突击队员

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。