手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第15集 不顾一切去把妹(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if this supercollider actually works,

另一方面有的物理学家担忧一旦超级粒子加速器研制成功,
it'll create a black hole and swallow up the earth, ending life as we know it.
它会制造一个黑洞吞没整个地球结束一切生命。
What a bunch of cry babies. No guts, no glory, man.
真是一帮胆小鬼。舍不得孩子套不到狼嘛。
Hey, check it out. The school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers.
快瞧这个,药理学院在征召志愿者。
We are testing a new medication "for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder.
我们需要测试一种新药物,主治社交忧虑、惊恐发作、 广场恐怖症以及强迫症。
Why would they be looking for test subjects here?
他们为什么来这儿找测试对象?
I don't know, Raj. Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board.
我不知道,Raj,因为漫画店里没有公告板吧。
What's going on?
你们在干嘛?
Hot girl in Sheldon's office.
谢尔顿办公室有美女!
Sheldon's office?
谢尔顿的办公室?
Is she lost? I don't think so. I followed her here from the parking lot.
她迷路了吧?我想不是,我从停车场一直跟踪她到这里。
Maybe she's his lawyer.
可能是他的律师吧。
Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
那她可以随意检查我的文件。
Howard. I know, I'm disgusting. I should be punished... by her. Oh, look, I did it again.
霍华德!我知道这样很猥琐,应该受罚……任她处置。天呀我又胡来了。
That should do it.
这样就可以了。
Thank you for coming by.
谢谢你来这一趟。
Hello. Oh, hey, buddy... "buddy... "?
大家好。嗨哥们儿。哥们儿?
Sorry I'm late. I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.
对不起,我来迟了,一直在忙项目,我可能参加下次的宇航飞行。
How can you be late? I wasn't expecting you at all.
什么叫来迟了?我根本没叫你来。
Nobody ever expects me. Sometimes you just look and... bam! Howard wolowitz.
没有人能叫我来,有时候你得到处寻找……砰!我是霍华德·沃洛维茨。
Sheldon, are you gonna introduce us?
谢尔顿给介绍介绍?
Oh, all right. Uh, this is Missy. Missy, this is Leonard and Rajesh, and you've already met Howard.
好吧这位是米茜,米茜这是兰纳德,Raj,和你已经见识过的霍华德。
It's nice to meet you. You, too, as well, also. Yeah.
很高兴见到你们。我也……一样……同样…… 是的。
So, how do you two know each other?
你们两个怎么认识的?
Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head.
哦。那次他的脑袋在我胯下呆了九个月。
Excuse me? She's my twin sister. She thinks she's funny, but frankly, I've never been able to see it.
什么意思?她是我的双胞胎妹妹,她自以为很幽默,不过说实话我从来都不觉得。
That's because you have no measurable sense of humor, shelly.
那是因为你的幽默感少到可以忽略不计谢力。
How exactly would one measure sea nse of humor? A humor mometer?
幽默感怎么可以测量呢?幽默感计量表?
Well, I think you're delightfully droll. Or, as the french say, très drale.
我觉得你很风趣幽默,法国人常说 "très drole"
Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and... I'm sorry, what was your name again?
好了看看我记忆力如何,兰纳德,霍华德,和…… 不好意思你叫什么来着?
So Missy, what brings you all the way from Texas? Was it perhaps destiny? I think it was destiny.
米茜,什么风把你从德克萨斯吹来了?命运之风,我想是命运之风。
My friend's getting married at Disneyland tomorrow night. Destiny, thy name is Anaheim.
我朋友明晚在迪士尼乐园结婚。命运啊你的名字就是阿纳海姆!
And I had to drop off some papers for shelly to sign for my dad's estate.
我还要给谢力捎点文件,给爸爸的不动产签字。
The papers could been mailed. Mom just sent you here to spy on me, didn't she?
文件邮寄就可以了,妈妈让你来监视我的对吧?
I guess that's why they call you a genius.
这就是为什么他们叫你天才。
They call me a genius because I'm a genius.
他们叫我天才因为我就是天才。
Tell mom that I currently weigh 165 pounds and that I'm having regular bowel movements. Enjoy the wedding. Good-bye.
告诉妈妈我现在165磅重,肠道运动相当规律。婚礼玩得愉快再见。
If the wedding is not until tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?
既然明天才举行婚礼,今晚你为何不和我们同住呢?
Oh, I don't think so. Shelly doesn't like company.
还是算了吧,谢力不喜欢有人陪。
Even as a little boy, he'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day.
他还是个小男孩的时候晚上都会把想象中的朋友送回家。
They were not friends. They were imaginary colleagues.
他们不是我的朋友,他们是我想象中的同事。
Look, you're here. We have plenty of room.
你瞧你人都来了,我们房子又有足够的地方。
No, we don't. Come on, Shelly. She's family.
我们没有啊。拜托谢力,这可是家里人呐。
So what, I don't issue invitations to your mother.
那又怎样,我也没邀你妈妈住过。
Well, it would be nice not to have to drive to anaheim in rush hour.
不用在交通高峰期开车去阿纳海姆真好。
And don't ever call me shelly.
不许再叫我谢力。
So it's settled, You'll stay with us.
那就定了,你和我们住一起。
Yeah, I'll walk you to your car. You're in structure 3, level c, right?
我陪去你取车,在三区C层没错吧?
What just happened?
刚才是怎么一回事?
So anyway, we're eight years old and sheldon converts my easy bake oven to some kind of high-powered furnace. Just classic.
不管怎样 我们那时8岁,谢尔顿把我的简易烤炉改装成了高能锅炉。太经典了。
I needed a place to fire ceramic semiconductor substrates for homemade integrated circuits.
我想烤一烤瓷半导体基做一套自制电路。
He was trying to build some sort of armed robot to keep me out of his room.
他竟然想做个武装机器人阻止我进他房间。
Made necessary by her insistence on going into my room.
她执意要进,我不得不做。
Anyway, I go to make those little corn muffins they give you.
我去做那种你们吃的玉米松饼,
There's a big flash. Next thing you know my eyebrows are gone.
巨大的火光一闪,回过神来眉毛就已经烧没了。
Not your eyebrows.
不会吧,咋烧眉毛呢。
Yep, I had to go through the entire second grade with crooked eyebrows my mom drew on.
没错,整个二年级我都顶着妈妈画的逗号眉去上学。
Is that what that was? I just assumed that the second grade curriculum had rendered you quizzical.
事实是那样吗?我还以为是二年级的课程让你变得有些古怪。
Hey, Leonard, you left your underwear in the dryer downstairs.
兰纳德你把内裤忘在楼下的烘干机里了。
Those are not mine.
那不是我的。
Really? They have your little name label in them.
真的吗?标签上面还写了你名字呢。
Yeah... no, I do... I... I use those, uh, just to polish up my spearfishing equipment.
嗯……我用这个……唔……来擦我的鱼叉。
I spearfish. When I'm not crossbow hunting, I spearfish.
我用鱼叉捕鱼……我不用弩打猎时就用鱼叉捕鱼。
Uh, Penny, this is Sheldon's twin sister, Missy. Missy, this is our neighbor, Penny. Hi!
佩尼这是谢尔顿的孪生妹妹米茜。米茜这是我们的邻居佩妮。嗨!
Wow! You don't look that much alike. Can I get a hallelujah?
哇哦!你俩长得可不大像。我不得不说,谢天谢地。
Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs. They are no more alike than any other siblings. Hallelujah!
我们是异卵双胞胎,不比其他兄妹更相像。谢天谢地!
Hey, guess what. I've been accepted as a test subject for a new miracle drug to overcome pathological shyness.
嗨,猜猜怎么了,我被选为一种神奇新药物的测试对象了,来克服病态羞怯感。
Oh, good for you, Raj.
恭喜你Raj。
Yes, I'm very hopeful. Hello, Missy.
是的我满怀希望。你好,米茜。
They mentioned there may be side effects.
他们说会有副作用的。
So, Missy, have you ever met a man from the exotic subcontinent of india?
米茜你有没有见过,来自充满异国情调的印度次大陆的男人?
Well, there's Dr. Patel at our church. Ah, yes, Patel—good man.
见过。我们教堂的帕特博士。对,帕特,很好的人。
Do you like motorcycles? Cause I ride a Hog.
你喜欢摩托车吗,我有辆Hog(指哈雷摩托)。
A Hog? You have a two-cylinder scooter with a basket in the front.
Hog?你有的是前面带篮子的两缸电动车。
You still have to wear a helmet.
反正都带头盔嘛。
Have you ever heard of the Kama Sutra? The sex book. The Indian sex book.
你听说过伽摩经吗?性典?印度性典!
In other words, if you "wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love, " it was us.
也就是说如果你想知道是谁写了爱之典籍……是我们印度人!
So, Sheldon's sister is pretty cute I wasn't staring.
谢尔顿的妹妹很有魅力。我没盯着她看。
I didn't say you were. I just said she was cute.
我没说你看了,我只是说她很有魅力。
Oh, maybe, if you like women who are tall... and perfect.
还行吧,如果你喜欢高个子……又完美的女人。
Sheldon, why are you ignoring your sister?
谢尔顿你为什么不理你妹妹?
I'm not ignoring my sister. I'm ignoring all of you.
我不是不理她,我是无视你们所有人。
I brought snacks!
我拿了小零食。
Oh, my, gherkins and... Onion dip. It's onion dip.
哦,天呀,腌黄瓜和……洋葱酱,那个是洋葱蘸酱。
We don't entertain much.
我们不常款待客人。
Missy. Do you enjoy pajamas? I guess. Yeah, we indians invented them. You're welcome.
米茜你喜欢宽松睡衣吗?我想是的。那是我们印度人发明的,不用客气。
Yeah, well, my people invented circumcision. You're welcome.
我们犹太人发明了割礼。不用客气。
Missy, I'm gonna go get my nails done. Do you want to come? God, yes. Thanks. You're welcome.
米茜我要去做美甲,你想来吗?求之不得,谢谢。不用客气。
Bye, guys. Bye, Missy. Bye, Missy, see you. Good-bye, leonard. Oh, yeah, no, uh, bye, Penny.
伙计们,再见。Missy,再见。Missy,再见。再见,兰纳德。是……不……再见,佩妮。
Okay, you two have to back off. Why should I back off? You back off, dude.
你们两个得靠边站。凭什么要我靠边站你怎么不靠边站?
Excuse me, this is my apartment, and she's my roommate's sister. So what? You've already got Penny!
拜托,这是我的公寓,她是我室友的妹妹。那又怎样,你都已经有佩妮了。
How do I have Penny? In what universe do I have Penny?
我哪里有佩妮了?你哪只眼睛看见我有佩妮了?
So I can have Penny? Hell, no!
那我能要佩妮了吗?没门!
Excuse me. Can I interject something? I'm ordering pizza online. Is everyone okay with pepperoni?
打扰一下,我能说句话吗?我正在网上预定比萨呢,意大利辣香肠的行吗?
Sheldon, can I talk to you in private?
谢尔顿我能和你私下谈谈吗?
I guess. Don't worry. I was going to order you cheese-less.
我看行。别着急我给你预订了不加奶酪的。
Thank you. It's okay. Lactose intolerance is nothing to be embarrassed about.
谢谢。不客气,你不耐乳糖这没什么可害羞的。
I'm a fancy indian man. We invented pajamas.
我是了不起的印度人,我们发明了宽松睡衣。
Hey, look at me. I don't have a foreskin.
嗨,快瞧,我没有包皮。
Sheldon... are you aware that your sister is an incredibly attractive woman?
谢尔顿……你有没有意识到你妹妹非常的性感有魅力?
She certainly has the symmetry and low body fat that western culture deems desirable.
她长得很对称,身体脂肪比很低,是西方文化推崇的。
It's noteworthy, at other points in history, heavier women were the standard for beauty because their girth suggested affluence.
值得一提的是在某些历史阶段胖一些的女性才符合标准美,因为她们的腰围显示了财富。
That's fascinating, but... I didn't say it was fascinating. I said it was noteworthy.
这非常有趣但是……我没有说这很有趣,我说这是值得一提的。
All right, but... noted. My point is that Koothrappali and Wolowitz, they're hitting on your sister. Oh, it's...
好的但是……我注意到了。我想说的是库萨帕里和沃勒威茨,他们想泡你妹妹,实在是……
oh, okay. You know, I don't want to criticize your rhetorical style,
好吧。我不想批评你的修辞风格,
but we'd be a lot further along in this conversation if you'd begun with that thought.
但是如果你直奔主题的话我们的讨论本可以快得多。
That's great, but my... what I'm saying is that we took quite an unnecessary detour from what I now understand to be your thesis. Whatever.
太好了,但是我……我是说,绕了这么大圈我才知道你的本意是什么。随便你怎么说啦。
You have to do something about it.
你得想个办法才行。
Why? Because she's your sister.
为啥?因为她是你妹妹。
I don't understand. Yes, we shared a uterus for nine months, but since then we've pretty much gone our own separate ways.
我很费解,对,我们的确共用了子宫九个月,但从那以后我们就分道扬镳了。
Okay, uh, consider this... with your father gone, it is your responsibility to make sure that Missy chooses a suitable mate.
好吧,想想吧……你父亲早逝,那兄长就有责任在米茜选最佳配偶的时候把好关。
I hadn't considered that. We do share DNA.
这我倒还没有想到。既然我们分享了基因,
So there is the possibility, however remote, that resting in her loins is the potential for another individual as remarkable as myself.
那就会有一种可能,尽管它微乎其微,在她的耻骨区隐藏着一种潜能,可以和一个如同我般卓越的人完美的配对。
Exactly. And you owe it to yourself and to posterity to protect the genetic integrity of your sister's future offspring.
瞧你说的多对呀。你理应为了你和你的子孙们捍卫你妹妹后代的基因完整性。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆
insistence [in'sistəns]

想一想再看

n. 坚持,强调,坚决主张

联想记忆
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
noteworthy ['nəut.wə:ði]

想一想再看

adj. 值得注意的

 
fascinating ['fæsineitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
remarkable [ri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。