手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 天生杀手

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Let's go, Jimmy, I'm late already.

走吧,吉米,我已经迟了
OK, grandma. Let's do this.
行,老太太,喝完这杯就走
Yo, boy, perhaps your bed time?
小屁孩,回家睡觉觉了吗
We got places to be, right?
咱还会到别处乐去,好吧
You remember what's like to being young, don't you?
你还记得年轻的感觉吗
You're kidding right?
开什么玩笑
You don't remember what you ate for lunch.
你连午饭吃的啥都不记得了
You hear that regular comedian say it, fellows!
听听笑话大师怎么说你的,小伙子们
Jimmy?
吉米
Where have you been? With your old lady.
去哪了,跟你老妈在一起
How about you?
你呢
Is it your friend? What friend?
你朋友吗,狗屁朋友
This guy pinched me a few years back.
这家伙几年前害我不浅
Right.
没错
You keep it clean these days?
最近手脚干净吗
Oh yeah, I'm a nine-to-fiver. Minimum wage.
干净着呢,我现在是朝九晚五的打工仔
I'm a re-ha-bili-tated.
我已经浪子回头了
Yeah.
是吗
But if you step out of the line, again,
要是你敢越雷池半步
when you do, your ass is mine.
要是你重操旧业,我一定把你逮回去
Since when you're friends with cops?
什么时候混了个警察朋友
We seem as friends to you?
你觉得我们是朋友吗
It's not what I'm saying.
我可不是那个意思
The people that I work for are very hardcore.
我们老大可不是好惹的
And they're all in here.
他们在这遍布眼线
You don't trust me, Freddy?
你不信我吗,弗雷迪
Make up your mind.
用脑子想想吧
All right, all right. Let's go.
行了,行了,走吧
You're gonna get the heat fixed in this car, or no?
你就在车里傻坐着啊
You ever gonna stop bitching?
你他妈能不能别再做长舌妇了
Why don't you come in?
干嘛不进来坐
You know my landlord set a place for you.
我家房东地方都给你备好了
Rain check, Freddy.
下次吧,弗雷迪
I see you later.
回见
Helen? Do you know what time it is?
海伦,你知道现在几点了吗
Helen?
海伦
Oh my God?
我的天啊
Somebody help me?
救命啊
He's teaching and in service at the Baltimore Field Office when this came in.
接到报案时,他正在巴尔的摩警察局讲课
Baltimore PD's seen greasy stuff but never anything like this.
巴尔的摩警方大风大浪都见识过,但也从未遇到此类案件
We got two bodies ID
两具尸体的身份已查明
William and Helen Dimarco,
威廉和海伦·迪马克
retired, 37 years old, no kids.
已退休,37岁,没有子女
A neighbor reports a white male,20 to 40 years old
邻居报告说有一名白人男子,20到40岁
fleeing the scene and I quote
从犯罪现场逃走,报告上说
hopped-up on those damn drugs.
目击者嗑过药
That witness is a kind some of notoriously unreliable.
那目击证人的证词非常不可靠
So far it sounds like a standard double homicide.
目前看来只是一起典型的,双重谋杀案
Why are we here?
我们为什么要来
Massive overkill.
大开杀戒
Helen Dimarco was found here.
海伦·迪马克的尸体在这被发现
Tied to the chair in front of the vanity.
被绑在梳妆台前的椅子上
No defensive wounds.
没有防卫伤
Ligature marks on the wrists.
腕部有勒痕
One clean laceration from here to here.
一道整齐的刀痕从这里到这里
Looks arterial, probably carotid,
刀痕在动脉,很可能是颈动脉
think she went quickly.
一刀毙命
The husband was found in the shower.
丈夫的尸体在浴室被发现
But he wasn't quite as lucky.
他就没那么幸运了
Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles
腕部和脚踝都有勒痕
and one long laceration up the abdomen
腹部有一道长的刀痕
through both layers and muscles.
划破了多层组织和肌肉
Evisceration, that's typical of disorganised behavior.
取出内脏,这是典型的无组织行为
Despite all the blood, this crime scene shows
除了血腥,凶案现场显示
method, order, control,
凶手手法老道,有条不紊,掌控全局
it says it's pretty organized.
说明他作案非常有条理
There's also evidence of torture with the husband.
证据显示丈夫受尽折磨
Burns, contusions, lacerations...
火刑,拷打,刀砍
You name it this guy tried it.
你能想到的这家伙都干了
The torture is the unsub signature
折磨是不明嫌犯的犯罪特征
the methodology is usually unique.
手法通常是独一无二的
A person, who burns someone doesn't normally use a knife.
通常一个人,在行凶时用到火就不会再用刀
Maybe we have more than one killer
可能不止一个杀手
or we have one killer with more than one personality.
或一个杀手拥有多重人格
We also have three victims.
而且还有第三名受害者
one on the vanity where wife's body was found,
其一是梳妆台前妻子的尸体
her husband was in the shower.
其二是在浴室发现的丈夫的尸体
For the looks of the level of the ring in this tub,
从这个浴缸上残留的一圈血迹看来
whoever was in it lost their entire blood volume.
这里面的人流干了所有的血
Approximately 10.6 pints.
大概10.6品脱
Which means the victim was dismembered.
说明被害人被分尸了
Looks like our guy took all the parts with him.
看来凶手带走了所有尸块
Hemingway wrote,
海明威曾写道
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man.
没有哪种狩猎,像人类的狩猎
And those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it
那些全副武装的狩猎者永远乐此不疲
never really care for anything else".
永远视人命如草芥
Possible suspect is a white male,
嫌疑犯可能是名白人男性
20 to 40 years old.
20到40岁左右
He is armed and very dangerous.
携带武器,非常危险
Okay. What do we know about the unsub based on the two bodies we do have?
从两具尸体上,能看出不明嫌犯的哪些信息
Typically torture falls into two categories, sadistic and functional.
典型的折磨通常分为两种,变态型和功能型
Functional tortures use to extract information or punishment.
功能型折磨通常,是用来得到信息或是惩戒
Measured, impersonal, completely disinterested.
仔细慎重,不带个人恩怨,对受虐者毫无感觉
Like a military technique.
如同军方常用的刑讯逼供技术
Exactly, and there's sadistic torture
没错,变态型折磨则是为满足
Which is used to extract some sort of emotional need.
某种情感需要
But sadists are sexually deviant
变态型折磨通常包含性虐待
yet there is no evidence of sexual contact.
但目前为止尚未找到性侵犯的证据
That we know of...
不见得...
What do you mean? We don't have the third body yet.
什么意思,我们还没找到第三具尸体
Okay, so I've got Helen Dimarco tied to the chair.
好的,我们知道,海伦·迪马克被绑在椅子上
He probably killed her first.
他很可能先杀了她
Proved to the others that he had no mercy.
以此警告其他人,他毫不留情
Psychological torture before the physical pain.
在身体折磨之前的精神折磨
And there was no satisfaction from her death.
杀了她之后并不尽兴
It was too brief.
太过短暂
It was over too quickly.
她死得太快
And the husband.
接下来是丈夫
With him he took his time.
杀他花了一段时间
There doesn't seem to be any wasted effort
但不像是因迟疑而下不了手
No hesitation on the unsub's part.
丝毫没有嫌犯犹豫的迹象
I mean, Gideon, look around. What he did.
吉迪恩,看看他,都干了什么
it's a lot of work.
工程浩大
We're either dealing with a professional or a...
我们对付的,要么是一个职业杀手,要么是...
a pure psychopath.
一个严重的精神病患者
Hey it's me.
是我
I got trouble man.
我有麻烦了,哥们儿
Serious trouble. Don't tell me to relax, damn it?
事态严重,别说让我冷静的屁话
I ran into a detective I know last night.
我昨晚碰到了以前认识的警探
Freddy saw it.
弗雷迪看到了
I'll meet you at 8:00.
我八点去见你
Nothing more we can do here until the third victim turns up.
找不到第三名被害者,我们待在这也无计可施
I'm guessing there's a connection to him.
我想他与凶手有联系
He doesn't want that victim identified.
他不想让我们认出那个被害者
Have Garcia go through open files in Maryland,
让加西亚翻查马里兰州警局,现有的档案
see if any of them involve this level of torture.
看他们有没有遇到过此类折磨案件
Got it.
明白
Have her check the surrounding states as well, if...
让她也查查附近几个州的
the guy's a pro, why do jobs only close to home?
如果这家伙是个老手,为何总吃窝边草
How far back do you want her to go?
需要她翻查多久之前的档案
At least 10 years.
至少十年
The guy's no rookie.
这家伙绝不是个菜鸟
Third victim was positively ID'd as a low-level mob guy.
第三名受害者身份已确认,是个小混混
Frederick "Freddy" Condore.
弗雷德里克,弗雷迪·康道尔
He was the nephew of the older couple.
是那对老夫妻的侄子
Body parts were found in 7 different
尸块在距离犯罪现场
trash cans 2 blocks from the crime scene.
两个街区的七个垃圾箱里被发现
Were they able to completely reassemble the body?
能找回全部的尸块吗
Killer didn't keep any trophies.
杀手没保留任何战利品
Is there any evidence that he got off?
他身上能找到什么证据吗
No.
没有
Garcia has a number of unsolved murders in D.C., Virginia
加西亚查到过去15年在华盛顿,弗吉尼亚
and Maryland over the past 15 years.
和马里兰州尚未破案的谋杀犯资料
Many of them have ties to organized crime.
很多都列为集团犯罪
All different M. O's.
犯罪手法各不相同
What's the connection?
相同点是什么
Torture.
折磨
Marks on the bones are consistent with the same cutting tool.
骨头上一致的切削利器伤痕
Tortured victims,
受折磨的被害者
most tied to organized crime.
通常被列为集团犯罪
No signs of sexual sadism.
没有性虐待迹象
We're looking for a hit man.
我们要找的是职业杀手
No, a hit man doesn't need to torture to get the job done.
不对,职业杀手,不需要用折磨来完成任务
Two things
两件事
Baltimore just forwarded a sketch
巴尔的摩警方刚刚做了
of the man running from the scene
那名从凶案现场逃离的,男性脸部素描
and, uh, you've got some agents out there
还有,有一些探员在外面等你们
who think that you're poaching on their turf.
他们觉得你们在干涉他们的工作
I'll handle it.
我来对付
SSA Hotchner.
高级督察霍奇尔
Josh Cramer, Special Agent in charge of organized crime, Baltimore.
乔希·克拉莫特警,专门负责打击巴尔的摩犯罪团伙
SSA Gideon. Jason Gideon.
高级督察吉迪恩,杰森·吉迪恩
B.A.U. is pretty famous.
行为分析组的名号如雷贯耳啊
Brought the whole team?
把全队人马都带来了吗
Yeah, we were in town.
没错,我们都在镇上
We're just going over the case.You wanna join us?
我们在回顾案子,想跟我们一起吗
I'd love to, but I can't stay.
我很想,但我不能久留
I just wanted to come down and say thank you
我只是想过来道谢
for going to Baltimore yesterday looking into this for us but,
感谢你们昨天专程赶来,巴尔的摩查这宗案子
now that it's pretty obviously an organized crime case,
但既然这明摆着是集团犯罪
we're gonna go ahead and take over for you.
我们要接手这件案子
I'm sure you guys have enough to do with your psychos.
我相信你们跟精神病患者,打交道也够忙活的了
You don't think that the guy who killed the Dimarcos is a psycho?
你难道不觉得杀害迪马科的凶手,是有精神病吗
What he is now is my problem.
现在是我们的案子了
But again, thanks for coming out.
不过,还是感谢你们前来相助
Anything we can do to help.
我们会尽力协助的
Appreciate that.We're pretty good at this.
谢了,我们对这些很在行
You got it. All right.
不客气,再会
You know where we live. Okay.
有什么需要尽管来,好的
So we just gonna drop it?
我们不跟这案子了吗
These guys don't know what they're dealing with.
这些家伙根本不清楚,自己在跟什么人打交道
Our unsub is male,
我们的不明嫌犯是男性
intelligent,
高智商
organized and methodical.
作案过程有条不紊
He has the confidence of a man who's been killing for a long time.
他的自信显示,他已经作案很长时间了
Only victim removed from the scene is Freddy Condore
唯一从凶案现场移走的,是弗雷迪·康道尔
indicating some tie to him.
说明他与凶手有联系
Elle, you and Reid stay on Condore's background with Garcia.
艾尔,你跟里德去,加西亚那边查查康道尔的背景
Dig deep, see what turns up.
深入调查,看看能查出些什么来
Condore worked as a supervisor
康道尔是巴尔的摩市
at a scrap metal yard in Baltimore.
一家废旧金属回收站的管理员
It's owned by a guy named Michael Russo,
回收站的拥有者是迈克尔·罗素
boss of a small mob crew.
黑道老大
I'm gonna grab Hotch and go check him out.
我跟霍奇去那里查个究竟
Michael Russo?
迈克尔·罗素
Agents Hotchner and Morgan, FBI.
霍奇尔和摩根,我们是联邦探员
What do you want?
有何贵干
Freddy Condore.
弗雷迪·康道尔
He didn't show up for work today.
他今天没来上班
He didn't call, nothing.
又没打电话,不见了
Probably because he and his aunt and uncle were murdered last night.
很可能是因为他还有他叔叔阿姨,在昨晚被人杀掉了
Really?
真的吗
It's too bad.
太可怜了
Yeah?
是吗
I can tell you're all busted up about it.
我知道你就是幕后黑手
Look, I don't speak smart-ass
听着,我这个人讲话从不拐弯抹角
so you got something to say to me.
有话快说,有屁快放
It was a professional hit.
凶手是职业杀手
Either you're in charge of your business or you're not.
要么是你在暗中搞鬼,要么不是
What kind of business do you think I'm in?
你都以为我在搞什么鬼
Look around. I'm in scrap metal.
看看吧,我在废旧金属堆里
All about recycling.
我们在做资源回收
That's where the money is, my friend.
我们的钱是这么赚来的,朋友
Saving the earth.
拯救地球
You've got a big problem.
你的麻烦大了
You know, the mob isn't what it used to be.
如今的黑帮已大不如前了
Ain't easy always fighting for respect, is it?
为尊严而战真不容易,对吧
You always gotta fight for what's yours.
你总是不择手段得到想要的一切
One of your boys steps out of line,
一旦你的小弟们玩过界了
you hit him hard,you make it count, right?
你就大打出手,杀鸡儆猴,对吧
Is that what happened to Freddy?
这不就是弗雷迪的下场吗
Look.
听着
You got a case to make,
你们还有案子要办
run along, get your papers
查去吧,去拿你的拘捕令
and come back with the bracelets.
然后带着手铐回来找我
Otherwise,
不然的话
I got a business to run.
我还要做生意的
You're breathing on my neck.
你的气都哈到我脖子上了
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry for that.
不好意思
You two having fun?
你们玩得高兴吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Sifting through the life and times of Freddy Condore
翻查弗雷迪·康道尔的生平
with Dr. Reid here is a party I wouldn't want to miss.
还有里德博士在跟我开激情派对
Credit card receipts show Freddy loved crab cakes,
信用卡发票显示弗雷迪喜欢吃蟹肉饼
preferred light beer
喝清淡啤酒
and used to spend his Thursday nights
还常在每周四晚在巅峰酒店
with a woman in Fells Point.
与一名女性共度春宵
An, uh, expensive woman.
她开价还不低呢
What about his associates?
跟他有关联的人呢
Most of them have criminal records.
大多都有案底
That much I guessed.
我猜也是
But one of them is particularly interesting.
可是有一点非常有趣
Pull up James Baker's rap sheet.
把詹姆斯·巴克的犯罪记录调出来
He spent time in juvenile detention for attempted murder,
他曾因为蓄意谋杀被少管所拘留
was released at age 21,
在他21岁时刑满释放
and then subsequently arrested for, and this is in order,
随后接二连三被捕,他的作案顺序是
armed robbery, petty theft,
持械抢劫,小偷小摸
burglary, narcotics sales,
入室盗窃,贩卖毒品
and rape.
还有强奸
But there's no other sexual assault complaints in his file.
可是在他这份档案里,没有性侵犯的指控
Absolutely nothing.
完全没有
I told you it was interesting.
跟你说过这非常有趣
What's so interesting about that?
哪里有趣啦
When it comes to psychological behavior
心理活动上说
anything is possible but
一切都有可能
This criminal history? It just isn't probable.
但这份犯罪历史,简直就是天方夜谭
I mean, as a minor,he began with attempted murder
一个未成年人一开始就蓄意谋杀
and then devolved into pettier crimes?
然后走向小偷小摸
It's the criminal history of a fractured schizophrenic with
这是一个患有精神分裂症和
multiple personality disorder.
多重人格障碍的人的犯罪历史
It just does not make sense.
完全不符常理
Unless someone made that rap sheet up
除非是有人在犯罪记录上做手脚
and they weren't thinking about the behavior,
而且他们没考虑到行为分析学
they just plugged in whatever sounded good.
看见什么好就一股脑儿填上去了
Hold on.
等等
His mug shot's coming up.
找到他的入案照片了
I got an address for you to hit.
找到一个地址,你们去查查
Clear.
安全
Clear. Copy that.
安全,收到
It's clear here.
这里也没人
Morgan, this is weird.
摩根,这很不对劲
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
It's like nobody lives here.
好像没人住的一样
I guess he wasn't expecting company.
我猜他不希望有人来
Something's wrong. Yeah, I know.
有点不对劲,我知道
Look at this place.
看看这地方
It's an artificial dwelling...
简直是伪装的家
to match an artificial past.
为了配合伪造的过去
Come on, Josh.
快来啊,乔希
Hotch? Yeah?
霍奇,怎么了
We got a hot weapon.
我找到一把非法枪支
Oh, no.
不对
It's a Glock 19.
是格洛克19
And this round
还有这弹夹
is standard law enforcement issue.
都是正规执法机关配发的
So you're saying Baker's an undercover cop.
你是说巴克是卧底
I'm saying I did 18 months deep cover
我是说我做过18个月的卧底
and this place has got all the makings of a crash pad.
这个地方完全是用来掩人耳目的
All right, where is he?
行,那他现在在哪
No, no, he is not here.
不,他不在
Baker's missing.
巴克不见了
I told him we'd pick him up at 8:00.
我跟他说过八点来接他的
Damn it, damn it, damn it, Jimmy, where the hell are you?
妈的,妈的,吉米你在哪啊
Get in, get in. Come on, let's go.
上车,上车,快,快走
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们这帮人有病啊
Sorry?
什么
I told you, this is my case?
跟你说过这是我的案子
First of all, don't shout at me.
首先,别冲我喊
And secondly, you don't decide what cases the B.A.U. works on.
其次,并非由你来决定,行为分析组接手哪些案子
You ran my agent's gun through IBIS?
你们用综合弹道鉴定系统,查我手下的佩枪
Because I wanted to know who he worked for
因为我想知道他为谁工作
and now that I do,I'd like to talk to him.
既然我知道了,我想跟他谈谈
You don't have him.
你们没有拘留他
No.
没有
You don't know where he is?
你不知道他在哪里吗
He's missing.
他不见了
How long? About 12 hours.
有多久,快12小时了
Before or after the murders?
在凶案之前还是之后
You think Jimmy's a suspect?
你认为吉米是嫌犯
There's a sketch of someone
目击者说一个长得很像他的人
who looks an awful lot like him leaving the scene.
从凶案现场离开
That's because he was there.
那是因为他确实在那
After.
案发后
Look, he ran into a couple of Baltimore detectives
他和康道尔在一起的时候
and they made him while he was with Condore.
巴尔的摩警察认出了他
Jimmy tried to play it off but
吉米想蒙混过去
he didn't think that Condore had bought it
但他觉得康道尔不相信
so he wanted to go back and talk to him.
所以他想回去跟他谈谈
When he saw what was left of the Dimarcos,
就在那时他看到迪马科一家的惨案
he called us for a pickup. We showed up.
他让我们去接他,我们去了
He didn't.
他却没来
You think he ran?
他会不会逃走了
No. Jimmy's too experienced to run without contact.
不可能,吉米很有经验肯定会事先联系
If he's not calling in, then someone's keeping him from doing it.
如果他没有联络我们,说明他被抓了
Who's Jimmy Baker's target?
吉米·巴克的目标是谁
Michael Russo.
迈克尔·罗素
We've been after the guy for 3 years
我们查这家伙查了三年
Jimmy's been under for almost 2.
吉米也做了两年卧底
We talked to Russo yesterday.
我们昨天问过罗素
He seemed genuinely surprised by the murders.
他看上去对凶案真的很震惊
And you bought that?
你就信了
Let me tell you a little something about Michael Russo.
我来告诉你迈克尔·罗素,是什么货色吧
The guy is a liar, and a good one.
这家伙是个不折不扣的骗子
If he didn't do it, he knows who did.
即便不是他干的,他肯定也知道是谁干的
You know I'm wasting my time with you.You obviously don't get it.
我在浪费时间,你们根本就是木鱼脑袋不开窍
Agent Cramer, we're not the enemy.
克拉莫探员,我们不是死对头
Please sit down.
请坐
We're dealing with a very dangerous killer here...
我们对付的是一个非常危险的杀手
and we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
You know these people better than we do.
你比我们更了解这些人
This guy...
这个人...
if he is what you say he is and he has Jimmy,
如果像你说的吉米在他手里
did he kill him already?
他是不是已经将吉米杀了
We don't know.
还不知道
I'll help you in any way that I can.
我会尽一切所能帮助你
You help me get this man back to his family.
你帮我把他带回家人身边
Who knows about me, Jimmy?
还有谁知道我,吉米
What did you tell them?
你都跟他们说什么了
Nothing.
我没说
Nothing.
什么也没说
I promise. Nothing.
我发誓,我什么都没说
I think you're a liar and a rat.
我看你是个骗子,叛徒
Oh, please...
求求你
You're gonna need a bigger board.
你需要更大的板子
Please tell me you brought some breakfast.
别说你把早餐都带来了
Trust me, sugar,
相信我,甜甜
you are not going to want to eat when you see what's in here.
你看过之后就什么都不想吃了
How many more are there?
总共还有多少
Well, I've gone back 15 years
我翻查了十五年内的资料
and there's over 100.
就已经超过一百件案例了
100 unsolved murders.
一百起悬案
Yeah, that we know of.And then there's more coming in.
这还只是目前找到的,还有更多资料送过来
Well, the torture's consistent.
折磨的手法一致
You know, we thought this guy might have been at it a while
知道吗,此人有可能是惯犯
but this many victims, Garcia?
但受害者数目如此惊人
John Wayne Gacy killed at least 30 people.
约翰·韦恩·盖西杀了至少三十人
This guy's more than tripled that.
这家伙是他的三倍还多
Yeah, but this guy gets paid for it. He's a hit man.
因为他是有酬劳的,是个职业杀手
No.
不对
He's more than that.
没那么简单
Not all these victims were mob hits.
并非所有的受害者都是黑道暗杀目标
My guess is he probably started hunting when he was really young.
我猜他从年轻时就开始杀人了
perfected his craft,
不断完善他的手法
moved on to bigger prey.
继而寻找更大的猎物
Hey, Garcia, look at this.
加西亚,看这个
There's no hesitation wounds on the body.
尸体上留下的是毫不犹豫的割痕
One clean cut through flesh and bone.
一刀切断骨肉,干净利落
Ok, so what does that tell us?
这又说明什么
Most people wouldn't imagine doing something like this to another human being,
一般人对同类下不了如此毒手
but this guy, he doesn't even flinch.
但这个人甚至没有一丝退缩
He's got no conscience.
他完全丧失人性
We've got ourselves a serial killer with the perfect career.
这是最出色的职业连环杀手
Russo has no idea what he's dealing with.
罗素根本不清楚,自己惹上的是什么人
I think we can shake him. Keep looking.
我们能动摇他,继续查
How can I help you, agents?
有什么要帮忙的,探员们
We're worried about you.
我们为你的处境担心
What's causing you to lose sleep?
是什么让你们辗转难眠了
We hear you didn't order that hit on Freddy.
我们听说弗雷迪的死不是你指使的
I told you I had nothing to do with that.
我说过我是清白的
Why don't you take a look in that folder?
不看看我们给你带的文件吗
It looks like you must have a problem within your organization.
看起来你内部出问题了
Is that right?
是吗
So your hitter doesn't just kill for a paycheck
你的杀手杀人不仅是为了钱
He kills for pleasure.
而是他的爱好
It's what makes him good at what he does.
所以他才能成为如此出色的杀手
He's paranoid,he's a psychopath, and
他有妄想症和精神病
he's free-lancing.
还我行我素
He's killing civilians now and he's drawing a lot of attentions.
他在屠杀平民,这已经引起各方关注了
And you can't control him.
你却对他无能为力
That's what he did to Freddy's uncle.
这是他杀弗雷迪的叔叔的杰作
Russo,
罗素
if he's not a problem for you now, he will be.
别掉以轻心,小心养虎为患
What if you let me worry about that?
我的事情我自己会处理
Russo.
罗素
I just got a question for you.
我刚刚想到一个问题
How do you think your paranoid little killer's gonna feel about
如果你的妄想症朋友知道
you being friendly with FBI?
你和联邦警探这么要好,他会作何感想
Just a thought.
想想吧
Success.
成功了
Hotch and Morgan just shook Russo's confidence in his hit man.
霍奇和摩根让罗素,对他的杀手起疑心了
He'll want to bring him in and get a rid of him. Yes, ma'am.
他会把他供出来,然后摆脱他,没错
What if by playing them against each other
如果我们的反间计
we made Russo as paranoid as his hit man.
让罗素跟杀手一样发神经怎么办
What would stop them from trying to kill each other?
有什么能阻止他们互相残杀
If that happens,
如果真是那样
then we'll never find Jimmy Baker alive.
吉米·巴克就不可能活着回来了
We got a surveillance team outside of Russo's office.
我们在罗素办公室外布置了监视
Stay on it.
盯着点
Is this gonna work?
这行得通吗
The beam is reflected from the window pane according to the law of optics.
根据反射原理,声波会从玻璃窗反射
Yeah, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
入射角等于反射角
Is it gonna work?
行得通吗
Hey. It's me.
是我
I need to see you tonight.
我今晚想见你
I'll call you from a secure line.
我会用安全线路打给你
Apparently.
当然行
Listen, you brought a lot of heat
听着,摆平弗雷迪那摊子事
taking down Freddy like that.
已经弄得满城风雨了
What? I'm dealing with the feds.
什么,条子我来搞定
Listen!
听着
Meet me here at the office.
来我办公室见我
They don't know nothin'.
他们啥都不知道
I'm dealing with them.
我来搞定
Stop being paranoid, Vinnie.
别瞎猜,文尼
Bingo.
中了
No. Vinnie.
不对,是文尼
It's pretty remarkable, really.
真的很让人赞叹
Nature's got her own cleanup crew.
大自然有自己的清洁工
Flies, larvae, maggots, beetles.
苍蝇,幼虫,蛆,甲虫
Then there's the big guys, of course.
还有些大家伙
Rats, squirrels, crows, buzzards.
老鼠,松鼠,乌鸦,秃鹰
I learned a long time ago never to kill anybody above 5,000 feet.
我很早就知道,不要在海拔五千英尺处杀人
It's cold up there.
那里很冷
The evidence tends to linger.
很难毁尸灭迹
They'll be along soon.
它们很快就会来觅食了
They like the scent of blood.
它们喜欢血的味道
Please...
求你
Russo's got 11 associates named Vincent.
罗素有十一个叫文森的手下
No, make that 10.
不,是十个
Vincent Cellito died last summer.
文森·奇雷多去年夏天死了
Here is something.
这里有疑点
What can you tell me about Vincent Sartori?
帮我查查文森·萨托里
I was still drinking that.
我还没喝完呢
Not only is this equipment expensive
这仪器很昂贵的
it's also extremely sensitive.
而且还非常敏感
Vincent Sartori.
文森·萨托里
Currently doing 6 at Dannemora for racketeering.
在丹内马拉因为诈骗被关了六年
How about this Perotta? There's not much on him.
这个佩罗塔呢,他没什么记录
Can you get into those records?
能查到那些资料吗
Despite the fact that they were probably expunged
尽管很可能记录已经删除
she can find the faintest echo of deletion and
她能从最微小的蛛丝马迹中
and successfully recreate the file thereby
还原出原始资料,由此一来
sending us all to prison for computer felony fraud counts.
我们会因为电脑犯罪而被送进监狱
We can make bail. Garcia?
我们可以保释,加西亚
Already in.
已经在查了
Alcohol addiction at 14.
十四岁酗酒
Violent outbursts. Assaults.
暴力冲突,殴打
Once threw a molotov cocktail at someone sitting in their car.
曾把燃烧弹扔向坐在车里的人
Several notations for aggression.
还有些攻击的记录
And he once scheduled a visit to an infirmary
还有一次预约去医院
to gain access to a boy who looked at him for too long?
为见一个盯着他看很久的男孩
No fear. No remorse.
无所畏惧,不知悔改
Quick temper.
急性子
And he was smart enough to stay off the radar as an adult.
成年后一直巧妙地将自己隐藏起来
Paranoid personality. He could be our guy.
偏执型人格,他就是我们要找的人
There's absolutely no information on him as an adult.
完全没有他成年以后的任何信息
No driver's license, no utility bills, nothing.
没有驾照,没有水电煤气单,什么都没有
It's like he became a ghost.
他就像个幽灵
Let's just hope they can catch him.
希望他们能抓到他
Remember,
记住
we need this man alive. Copy that.
我们要活捉他,收到
It's all clear.
没人
Nothing.
没发现
Hotch.
霍奇
Hotch, let me take him?
霍奇,我来搞定他
Gideon, I got a head shot at that sick.
吉迪恩,我能一枪爆头
Don't take it. We need him alive.
别杀他,要留活口
You Okay?
你还好吗
Take your tie off for once in your life.
解下领带松口气吧
It's all right.
没事了
There's a van around the corner.
街角有辆货车
Looks like blood all over.
到处都是血
It's being processed right now.
正在检查
Whatever they find they're going to send it over to Quantico.
所有物证会全部送到匡提科
They got Jimmy's jacket.
找到了吉米的外套
Take off.
收队
We don't have time for this little show.
没时间搞这些形式了
Interrogation techniques say make the guy comfortable
审讯技巧应该让这家伙觉得自在
make him your friend.
拉拢他
Give him a way out. That's how you get a confession.
给他退路,他才会认罪
That may work with a common criminal.
那些可能对普通罪犯有用
It's not gonna work here.
对他肯定没用
Why is that?
为什么
Because anti-social personality disorder means
因为反社会人格障碍就意味着
never trust anyone with anything at any time.
无论身处何时何地,都绝不相信任何人
Then what are you supposed to do?
那你们接下来怎么办
Make him uncomfortable.
让他不自在
This was all in his van?
这都是他车里找到的吗
Yep. The guy wasn't exactly neat.
没错,这家伙没有洁癖
Classic anti-social personality.
典型的反社会人格
What are these tapes?
这些是什么带子
I don't know.
不知道
Why don't you and Garcia go take a look let us know all right?
不如你和加西亚去看一下,然后告诉我们,行吗
Yeah. Movie night. I'll make popcorn.
好啊,电影之夜,我去弄爆米花
Go home. I'm fine. 回家吧,我没事
He's got a little slack.
他有些松懈了
If Morgan says he's secure, he's secure.
摩根说已经稳住他了
Jason. Yes? 杰森,什么
Let's not give him a weapon.
别给他任何可能的武器
He's kind of strong.
他还挺强的
Hey, Hotch. Yeah?
霍奇,什么
I'll be ok. All right.
我不会有事的,好吧
I'm Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon.
我是高级督察杰森·吉迪恩
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
联邦调查局
You're afraid of me, Jason?
你怕我吗,杰森
You were advised of your rights?
有人向你宣读过你的权利了吗
Take these off and we'll really talk.
把镣铐都解了,我们好好谈谈
Were you advised of your rights?
你知道你的权利吗
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
You want to talk?
你想和我谈吗
I got nothin' to hide.
没什么好隐瞒的
Good.
很好
How's it going? Don't turn your back on him, Gideon.
情况如何,别拿背对着他,吉迪恩
Hotch, you know how he is.
霍奇,你了解他
He's just trying to show him that he's not intimidated.
吉迪恩想告诉他,这家伙吓不倒他
It's not about fear. It's about being dismissive.
不是恐惧的问题,而是轻蔑
Perotta could assume that he's disrespecting him.
佩罗塔会以为我们不尊重他
Why don't we turn these cameras off?
干嘛我们不把摄像机关了
I'll get him to tell us where Jimmy is.
我能让他供出吉米的下落
That wouldn't work.
那行不通
You sure about that?
你肯定吗
Yeah. He was probably abused by one or both of his parents.
对,很可能他曾受过家长的折磨
He's learned to take the pain.
他早已学会承受痛苦
And that's why he has no compassion for anyone else's.
也就是为什么他毫无怜悯之心
You gotta trust us.
你要相信我们
You're not organized crime.
你不是负责调查犯罪团伙的人
No.
没错
We're behavioral analysis.
我们是行为分析组的
What's that mean?
什么意思
We study how you think,why you do what you do.
我们研究你的想法,以及你的行为原因
No kidding?
真的吗
We have a word for you.
有个词专门形容你这种人
You got a word for me?
有词形容我
Oh, yeah. Actually, we have a few.
没错,事实上有不少
Psychopath.
精神变态
Paranoid personality disorder.
偏执型人格障碍
That's quite a mouthful, Jason.
说得还挺溜的,杰森
Yes, it is.
没错
Michael Russo set me up, didn't he?
是迈克尔·罗素陷害我的,对吧
Do you recognize this man?
你认得这个人吗
No.
不认得
How about them?
他们呢
Anyone look familiar?
有眼熟的吗
Wait a minute. The third guy over.
等一下,那边第三个
I think he does those late night commercials for the dead worms.
我想他在跟一帮蛆虫共度良宵
You know, softies.
软"蛋"先生
That's funny to you?
很有趣吗
It's just interesting that you'd choose that expression.
你选择这个词很有意思
You have problems performing?
你有性功能障碍吗
Not me.
没有
Where's he going with this?
他干嘛说这些
There's no evidence this guy can't perform.
没有证据显示这家伙有性功能障碍
I know Gideon knows that. He's just...
吉迪恩知道,他只是在...
Pushing his buttons.
激怒他
Does murder excite you?
杀人让你兴奋吗
Is it the only thing that can give you a sexual release?
是唯一能让你满足性欲的方法吗
Vincent.
文森
I believe you're an extremely impotent man.
我想你是个极端性无能的男人
Take these off we'll see.
把这些解开,看我怎么个"无能"法
Where's Jimmy, you son of a bitch?
吉米在哪里,狗娘养的
He's a federal agent?
他是联邦探员
I will personally execute you? Personally?
我会亲手宰了你,听到没有
Baker is a federal agent. I knew it.
巴克是联邦探员,我就知道
Where is he, Vincent?
他在哪,文森
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Is it still called paranoid if I'm right?
如果我猜对了,你还会叫我偏执狂吗
10 bucks says this involves naked coeds and a plumber.
跟你赌十块,这里面全是裸女们和水管工的故事
What?
什么
Never mind.
当我没说
Ok, who's that?
好吧,这是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
Put another tape in.
放另一盘试试
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I'll be back.
我马上回来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你哪根筋不对了
We don't have time for this, all right?
没时间了,懂吗
My friend might still be alive out there somewhere.
我的朋友可能还在某个地方,生命危在旦夕
You just told him Baker was a federal agent.
你刚告诉他巴克是个联邦探员
He may never tell us now.
他不会再松口了
I told him to hang tough.
我跟他说让他挺住
What?
什么
Jimmy.
吉米
When he called me, I told him to stick with the assignment
他打给我时,我让他继续执行任务
that we didn't need to bring him in right away.
所以我们没有马上去接他
Hey, I had too much invested, all right? Too much time.
我投入了那么多精力,查了那么久
And I wanted Russo.
我想把罗素绳之以法
So we waited 24 hours to go in for him.
所以我们24小时之后才去接他
By the time we got there, that maniac...
我们赶到的时候,那个疯子...
there's a chance agent Baker's being tortured
很可能巴克探员正在受折磨
and I think I know how.
而我知道折磨他的方式了
After you.
你先请
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No.
You needed me? Yeah.
你找我吗,是的
These are faces of new victims off the videotapes we found.
这些是我们从录影带,中发现的新受害者
Check with local PDs.
跟当地警方确认一下
See if they have any open homicides or missings that might correspond.
看看他们手头有没有,现有相关的谋杀和失踪报告
Are those rats? Yeah.
那些是老鼠吗,没错
What are we gonna do?
下一步怎么做
We looked at all the stuff in the van.
我们查过车里所有的东西
And beside the videotapes there's nothing that interesting.
除了那些录像带,没什么有用的
I got Garcia going over the sound on the tapes
我让加西亚处理带子上的声音
trying to isolate the background noise.
看能否把背景声音分离出来
Maybe something there will help. The good news is
也许从中能有所发现,好消息是
It seems like they were all filmed in the same space.
看上去都是在同一个地方拍的
It could be some sort of home base for him
可能是他的老窝
Yeah, but where is it?
对,可在哪呢
What do we know about Vincent Perotta?
查到哪些文森·佩罗塔的信息
He's off the grid.
完全无迹可寻
Garcia can't find a registered phone
加西亚完全查不到这怪胎的电话
utility bill, or home address on this hump.
水电煤气账单,或是家庭住址
Come on, everybody lives somewhere.There's gotta be a paper trail.
跑得了和尚,跑不了庙,总会留下蛛丝马迹
If there is, we can't find it.
即便有,我们也找不到
In this day and age you can't live without leaving some sort of trace.
当今世界,想要完全与世隔绝是不可能的
Unless someone pays your bills for you.
除非有人帮你付账单
What about Russo?
会是罗素吗
Could he be taking care of him? No. No, no, no.
会是罗素在罩着他吗,不,不可能
Russo's not paying anybody's bills but his own.
罗素向来是一毛不拔的铁公鸡
He has to have a weakness.
他肯定有弱点
It's in his crime.
就在他的罪行中
It's in his behavior.
就在他的行为里
You know, something's just been bugging me.
有件事我一直没想通
Freddy.
弗雷迪
Wasn't he easy to find?
不觉得太容易找到他了吗
He cut up the body.
他肢解了尸体
He removed it from the crime scene.
从犯罪现场带走
But then he leaves it a couple of blocks away
却丢在了几个街区之外
where's he's gotta know we're gonna find it.
他明知会被我们找到的
It's the whole reason we were able to connect Perotta to the crime.
也正是这条线索,让我们找到了佩罗塔
He made a mistake.
他失算了
Yeah, he did. He went off script.
对,他没按计划行事
What does that mean? Something knocked him off his game.
什么意思,定是半路杀出了程咬金
That's right.
是的
His behavior.
在他行为里
Well, what does he do?
他通常会怎么做
He tortures.
折磨他们
Always?
毫无例外吗
The difference is Mrs. Dimarco.
唯一的例外是迪马科夫人
Right.
Want to finish this? Yeah.
想一探究竟吗,没错
Keep working.
继续查
Hey, look who's here. My old friend. Feeling better?
看看谁来了,老朋友,还疼吗
Where's Jason?
杰森呢
You grew up in a house that looked normal and happy, didn't you, Vincent
文森,你是在一个,看似平常和睦的家庭长大的,对吗
Did I?
是这样吗
But your father beat you every chance he got.
但其实你父亲一有机会就打你
He smacked me around some. Didn't everybody's old man?
他是教训过我几次,谁家老爸不这样
No.
不全是
Well, maybe if yours had you would have learned to fight.
如果你老爸是这样,你就不会那么不堪一击了
There.
这里
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
What is that?
什么声音
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's moving.
什么东西在移动
Getting closer.
越来越近了
Airplane.
是飞机
Paranoid personalities develop in childhood.
偏执型人格一般形成于童年
You know, you're saving me thousands of dollars in therapy bills.
你倒是帮我省了几千块看心理医生
You learned to take the beatings, the abuse.
你学会了忍受毒打与折磨
You learned to smile.
学会了微笑面对
But in the back of your mind you probably thought...
但在你的内心深处,你想着...
"one day...
总有一天...
one day when I'm big enough."
总有一天我会长大
So you were bullied and abused
曾经你是被侮辱被欺凌的
and you became an abuser and a bully.
现在你自己成了施虐者
It's a logical progression.
这是一个符合逻辑发展的过程
Really? Yeah.
是吗,没错
Your father beat your mother too, didn't he?
你父亲也打你母亲,对吗
My mother's got nothing to do with this.
别把我母亲扯进来
Elle, who eats this much food in their car?
艾尔,什么人会在车里,吃这么多东西
Anyone who spends hours and hours in it waiting...
那种会在车里长时间守株待兔...
hunting.
狩猎的人
Look.
Weird.
很奇怪
This is crazy. There's not one address,
太奇怪了,完全没有地址
no paperwork, no registration.
没有任何文书,任何登记
It's all garbage.
全部都是垃圾
Pizza boxes...
披萨盒
nasty-looking chinese food, and...
乱七八糟的中餐,还有...
Hamburger joints. Wait. Pizza.
汉堡,等等,披萨
What about it?
怎么了
Where do you order your pizza from?
你一般订哪家的披萨
I get my pizza from my own neighborhood.
我家附近的那家
Frenetti's.
夫兰提披萨店
Your mother knew.
你母亲知道
She knew that he beat you every day
她明知他每天打你
and she did nothing to help you.
但她却无动于衷
And you still loved her.
而你仍然爱她
Even though she let you get hurt, you loved her.
即使她见死不救,你还是爱她
And I wondered why.
我很想知道原因
Why you didn't hate her.
为什么你不恨她
Then of course I realized that
后来我想明白了
that he beat her as much as he beat you.
那是因为她所受的毒打不比你少
Don't talk about my mother.
别把我母亲扯进来
You killed all these people,
你杀人如麻
hundreds of them,and only one woman.
数以百计,其中只有一个是女人
That's what made you get sloppy, isn't it?
正是她让你心慈手软了,是吗
Killing Mrs. Dimarco was hard.
对迪马科夫人很难下手
That's why you killed her first and you made it quick.
所以你第一个杀她,一刀毙命
I thought it was to establish dominance, but it wasn't.
我原以为那是为了恐吓别人,但其实不然
He was a bastard, all right?
他是个混蛋,好吧
Your father? I called him Frank.
你父亲吗,我只叫他弗兰克
He was a mean son of a bitch.
他是个狗娘养的混蛋
Is that what you want to know?
你现在知道了吧
Gideon. I think we got something here.
吉迪恩,有发现了
He's got a bunch of pizza boxes from Frenetti's pizza.
他车里有很多夫兰提披萨店的盒子
It's in Glen Burnie.
这家店在格伦伯尼
A suburb that backs up right to the airport.
靠近机场的一个镇
Which makes sense, since we can hear airplanes in the background of the video.
没错了,所以带子的背景声里有飞机声
Check property records for Frank Perotta.
查一下弗兰克·佩罗塔的房产记录
Who? His father.
谁,他父亲
Why?
为什么
He still lives in his father's house.
他还住在他父亲名下的房子里
I'll get Garcia on it.
我让加西亚马上查
That's why nothing is in his name.
所以他名下什么都查不到
You got that address? In Glen Burnie like you thought.
查到地址了吗,如你所料,就在格伦伯尼
And it looks like Frank Perotta died in a suspicious hunting accident.
还有弗兰克·佩罗塔,死于一起可疑的打猎事故
With his son.
他儿子在场
How long ago?
多久以前的事
30 years. He was 17.
三十年前,他十七岁
And my guess is it was no accident.
那并非事故
Well, you said Vincent was looking for bigger prey.
你说过文森在寻找更大的猎物
Sounds like he found it. Garcia...
看来他已经找到了,加西亚
you're my girl. Thank you.
你是我的宝贝,谢谢
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Kitchen's clear.
厨房安全
Upstairs? Clear!
楼上呢,安全
We got a friendly! It's Baker!
找到我们的人了,是巴克
Get out. Get an ambulance.
滚开,叫救护车
Jimmy, you all right, man?
吉米,你还好吧
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's gonna live.
他会活下来的
Get out.
走开
You gonna be all right, Jimmy.
吉米,你会好起来的
You were just responding to what you learned, Vincent.
文森,你只是学以致用
When you grow up in an environment like that,
在那样的环境中长大
an extremely abusive, violent household,
惨遭折磨与家庭暴力
it's not surprising that some people grow up to become killers.
有的人长大后成为杀人犯,这不足为奇
Some people?
有的人
What's up?
怎么了
You said some people grow up to become killers.
你说有的人长大后成了杀人犯
And some people grow up to catch them.
有的长大成了抓他们的人
Carl Jung said,
卡尔·荣格曾说过
"The healthy man does not torture others.
精神健康的人,不会去折磨别人
Generally it is the tortured
通常都是那些受虐者
who turn into torturers."
会成为施虐者

重点单词   查看全部解释    
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
incidence ['insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 发生(率), 入射

联想记忆
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

联想记忆
dwelling ['dweliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 住处

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
sketch [sketʃ]

想一想再看

n. 素描,草图,概述,梗概
v. 速写,草拟

 
deviant ['di:viənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不正常的,离经叛道的 n. 异常的人

 
isolate ['aisəleit]

想一想再看

vt. 隔离,使孤立
adj. 孤立的,单独的

联想记忆
fraud [frɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。