手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 思维混乱

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hey! Hey! Yeah, thank you.

嘿!嘿!好的,谢谢
Where is Elle?
爱丽去哪儿了?
Texas.
得克萨斯
Texas? Yes, she went to do a custodial interview with William Devries.
得克萨斯?是啊,她去做个采访
The child murderer? Yeah, he...
孩子杀手?
he agreed to participate in the VICAP questionnaire.
是的,他愿意参与讯问
You're letting her do custodials by herself already?
你已经让她一个人去做这事?
She'll be fine.
她没问题的
Hello? Dad.
喂?
I... kind of wrecked another car.
爸...我好象撞上了一辆车...
You did what? I...
你干了什么?我...
Were you drinking again? Well...
你又喝了吗?啊...
You know what. I'm done with you Josh. Don't bother coming home.
你知道吗。我已经受够你了约什,不用麻烦回家了
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
Married? Yeah. Why not? We'll get married, have the kid.
结婚?是啊。为什么不呢?我们结婚,再有个小孩儿
No.
I'm going to Dallas to take care of it.
我会去达拉斯处理这事的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I won't be here when you get back, Harold,
你回来的时候我不会在,哈罗德
and filing for divorce.
然后申请离婚
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你
I'm going to Dallas, don't follow me.
我会去达拉斯,别跟着我
Linda, are you sure taking him to Dallas is a good idea?
琳达,你确信带他去达拉斯,是好主意么?
I have written two books on this.
我在这方面写过两本书
and he is a living proof of my theories.
并且他的生活证明了我的理论
We're going to that conference.
我们要去那个研讨会
Gideon. It's me.
吉迪恩,是我
Devries is cooperating?
他们拒绝合作?
I won't even be there for an hour.
我在那还不到一个小时
I took a train from El Paso instead of renting a car.
我从El Paso坐火车,没租车
I wanna to look over the files more.
我想再看看那档案
Remember he can lie... If I know
记住他可能会对你说谎...
the crime better than he does. Yeah,
如果我比他更了解犯罪的话
I remember that.
是啊,我记的那个
Good, check in when you're done. Wait.
好的,等你做完了之后核查一下,等等
Elle, I'm swamped. you're on the middle of two...
爱丽,我很忙...
What? I said I'm swamped!
什么?我是说我很忙
We... I'm losing you.
我们...我听不见你说话了
Elle, I don't have time right now, can we talk when you get back?
爱丽,我现在没时间,等你回来后再谈
Yeah. Okay, tomorrow.
是啊,好吧,明天吧
Elle... Hello! Hello! Elle!
爱丽...喂!喂!爱丽!
Don't you see that?
你没看见那个吗?
Leave me alone.
让我一个人呆着
Look.
你看
The file, Ted, look at the file.
档案,泰德,看那档案
I told you what was happening.
我告诉过你发生过什么
I told you where we were really going.
我告诉过你我们真实的目的地
What the hell was that?
那是什么?
Everything is all right folks.
一切正常,伙计们
All right just relax, everything is gonna be fine.
好了放松点,一切都会好起来的
Everything is fine.
一切都好
What happened? Nothing Madam.
发生了什么?没事,夫人
Are you on the job?
你在上班?
FBI.
FBI
Suicide, somebody jumped in front of the train.
自杀,有人跳到火车前面
What the hell are they whispering about?
他们在嘀咕什么呢?
Unfortunately we have this procedure now on fairly well.
但幸运的是我们已经处理的很好了
Everybody just relax, everything is gonna be fine,
不,他说...
we'll be back on our way again shortly. See the gun?
一切都会好的,我们会回到原路...
Don't worry, folks! Like I said, everything is gonna be okay. Now, sport!
别担心,伙计们,我说了一切都会好的
Oh my God!
哦,天啊!
Nobody move!
谁都别动!
Okay.
好的
You don't have to hurt anybody else.
你不用伤害其他任何人
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Good job, sport!
你的工作是...
Okay, this is from one of the security cameras inside the train.
好,这是一个火车内的,监控摄像头拍到的
Five hostages and a car stopped on the tracks.
5个人质还有铁轨上的被撞的一个人
We have one security guy dead from the initial gun fire.
有一个警卫在初次交火中死了
Is this going on right now? Yeah, in Texas.
这还在继续吗?是的,在得克萨斯
Why are they asking for us?
他们有什么要求?
There is a particular pyschological aspect to the hostage taker which we're especially equipped to handle.
有个挟持人质者典型的心理因素
Can you back up the picture for a few frames?
你能把画面往后倒几祯吗?
Tardive dyskinesia.
面部迟缓
Once more for those of us without an encyclopedic memory?
比因为精神病失去记忆严重吗?
Severe facial tics, the kind of developed after years of taking anti-psychotic medication.
他们的脸很僵硬。大概在使用抗精神病治疗一年后开始出现
So this guy is a psychotic.
这么说这家伙是个精神病
Psychotic with hostages.
有人质的精神病
and two guns. Hostage situation on the train?
还有两把枪,那就是火车上的情况吗?
Yeah, in Texas.
是的,在得克萨斯
A train in Texas.
德克萨斯的火车上
My god!
天哪!
What? Elle! Elle? Elle!
怎么?爱丽!爱丽!爱丽!
Robert Oxton Bolton wrote: "A belief is not merely an idea that mind possesses.
罗伯特·奥克斯顿·博尔顿(著名作家,1924-1995)写道:"信仰不只是一种受头脑支配的思想
It is an idea that possesses the mind."
它也是一种可以支配头脑的思想"
Local authorities have the train surrounded.
当地警方包围了火车
Bureau, hostage rescue teams and snipers are in position.
警察,人质营救组和狙击手都到位了
But they are hesiting to take action until negotiation is exhausted.
但是他们对采取行动犹豫不决,想等到谈判也没有办法时
The feed from the train's two video cameras are being routed to monitors
火车上的两个摄像头得到的图象,正受到监控
on the mobile command center that the local bureau office brought in.
还有当地警局派来的机动部队
We need to know who on that train is going to be a help and who is gonna be a problem.
我们要知道在火车上,谁会是帮手谁会是麻烦
All right, let me get Garcia to work some magic on those video feeds.
好吧,我让Garcia看看监控录像上,有什么有价值的
Como se dice "hottie"? Garcia.
玩个游戏?加西亚
Precisely.
正好
Okay listen to me, no playing.
好吧,听着,我们不是在闹着玩
We're gonna be feeding you some security camera video from a hostage situation over a secure line.
我们会通过安全线路给你些关于人质情况的监控录影
Can you work a face recognition software over and tell me who's who?
你能进行面部识别处理,告诉我谁是谁吗?
If they have their picture on file anywhere, I'll find them.
如果文件里有他们的图象,我会找到的
Penelope. Elle is one of the hostages.
Penelope。爱丽是其中一个人质
I'm into it.
马上做
Should get to us
我们今晚应该可以得到结果
Do we have any contact inside the train yet?
我们目前为止与火车内有过联系吗?
No. It took two hours just to convince him to allow a two-way phone.
没有。用了两个小时才说服他们等电话
But he won't speak to anyone except what he calls the higher authorities.
但是他只跟他所谓的高级长官说话
God?
上帝吗?
No mention of religion thus far.
别扯到宗教那么远
Has crisis negotiation lead claimed to be the higher authority?
重案谈判小组的头算更高级长官吗?
The unsub won't speak to him any longer.
这不明行凶者没和他再说什么
He gave a deadline of 3 hours to produce this authority.
他限三个小时内找到这个长官
3 hours, When was that?
3小时,什么时候的事?
Two and a half hours ago.
嗯...两个半小时之前
Well, he wants to speak to the higher authority.
好吧,他要和高级长官说话
Then we better give it to him.
那我们就最好给他找一个
Put the lights on, sirens, honk the horns, make people get out of our way.
打开灯,开警笛,摁喇叭,让人都让开
Get as close to the barricade as possible.
尽可能近的靠近路障
When we stop, we sit. We wait 30 seconds. Then we step out.
当我们到了,先坐着。等30秒再出去
Here they come. Showtime, Teddy.
他们来了。好好表演吧,泰迪
Teddy, you have to listen to me.
泰迪,你必须听我说
No!
不!
You have to listen to me now.
你现在必须听我说
Lady, your boyfriend is whacked out of his mind.
哦,女士,你男朋友是疯了吧
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
Then who is he?
那他是谁?
He's a psych patient, right?
他是个有心理疾病的病人,对吗?
Yes. It's going to be ok.
是的。这应该没事的
And you know that how?
你怎么知道?
You're his doctor?
你是他的医生?
I was taking him to Dallas to speak at a conference
我正带他去达拉斯出席个研讨会
as an example of the progress being made to relieve severe psychosis.
做为一个缓解急性精神病的成功例子
He's an example of progress? What do we do to calm him?
他是一个成功例子?我们怎么做能让他平静下来?
He's never had this sort of break from reality, never been violent.
现实中他从来没有象这样爆发过,从来没有暴力过
What can we do?
我们能怎么办?
Make him feel less threatened.
让他觉得不那么受威胁
We're a threat to him? He's got two guns.
我们会威胁到他?他可有两把枪
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
No...
不好...
Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.
哦,我想我要病了
Oh, great.
哦,好极了
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah. Uhh!
是啊。嗯!
I just haven't been feeling that well lately. My stomach...
我只是最近一直都感觉不太好。我的胃...
You're not pregnant?
你没怀孕吧?
Teddy. Please, this girl is sick.
泰迪,求你了。这女孩病了
It's a trick, Ted.
这是骗你的,泰德
Shut up! Sit down!
闭嘴!坐下!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
What are you gonna do? Throw it at him?
你打算怎么办?冲他扔过去?
Why are they just sitting there?
为什么他们只是坐在那儿?
Come on!
来吧!
Whacked out of his mind.
他彻底疯了
Don't look at the train. Ignore it.
别朝火车看。装没看见
The higher authority isn't concerned about losing a few civilians.
高级长官不会在乎死了几个老百姓的
I'll talk to the HRT commander.
我会和人质营救组的指挥官谈
I'm Frank Moretti, Dallas field office. Hi.
我是弗兰克·莫莱蒂,达拉斯警务处的,嗨!
Near as we can tell, your agent is still all right.
我能告诉你的是你的探员没事
Has the subject asked for anything, made any demands?
挟持者有要求什么吗?提出过什么需要吗?
Not beyond wanting to talk to a higher authority.
只有想和高级长官谈
How do we negotiate with a psychotic who won't talk to us?
我们怎么和一个不想,和我们谈的疯子谈判?
That depends on the level of his particular delusion.
那要看他的精神错乱程度了
Some psychotics believe they're being sent messages by the government,
有些精神病相信政府给他们传递信息
God, even aliens.
上帝,甚至还有外星人
John Nash, he believed he was being recruited by aliens to save the world.
约翰·纳什,相信他被外星人征募去拯救世界
I saw the movie.
我看过那电影
Actually, the movie is rather inaccurate
实际上,那电影是错的...
in its portrayal of... Doc, doc!
好了,博士,博士,博士
A movie review is not gonna help us right now.
现在一个电影评论,帮不了我们什么,行动吧
Let's move. You're right. Sorry.
你说的对。抱歉
What's the status? We're in position from every angle.
情况怎么样?每个角落人都到位了
All right. We might be able to negotiate with this guy but,
好的。我们可能能和这家伙谈判
if he requests a priest or if his behavior in any way reflects an end game
但是如果他要求一个牧师,或者他有任何想要结束游戏的行为
of killing himself and the hostages, then its over
比如自杀和杀掉人质,那时就结束了
and we need to take the shot and rush the train.
我们就开火然后冲进火车
We'll be ready when you need us.
你需要我们的时候我们会准备好的
Come on.
快点
Come on, come on.
快,快,快
This is going to end today.
今天就会结束的
Stay focused here, Ted.
集中注意力,泰德
His delusions are important
他的精神错乱很重要
because that's what we have to play to.
因为那是我们所要对付的
So the question of the day...
那么今天的问题是...
what does he believe is happening here?
他觉得这里正在发生什么?
Good luck.
祝你好运
I tried to convince him I was the highest authority
我尽量说服他我是最高长官
but he wouldn't believe me.
他是他不肯相信我
Well, he's paranoid. He believes in secrets.
嗯,他有妄想症。他相信秘密
If I'm the higher authority, I don't go to him. He comes to me.
如果我是高级长官,我不会去找他,他来找我
We have to help him ask the first question.
我们必须帮他问第一个问题
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们
Ted, you have to try to concentrate. Get up!
泰德,你必须试试...站起来!
Take me. No!
抓我,噢!不!
Take me! No! Take me.
抓我吧!不,抓我!
You think I'm gonna let you send them messages?
你觉得我会让你传消息给他们吗?
They're gonna want to talk to me.
他们想要和我谈
I can get you whatever it is that you want. Take me!
无论你想要什么我都能给你,抓我吧!
Don't buy it, Ted.
别上当,泰德
Hey, man!
嘿,伙计--
You, too?
你也是吗?
No. No. I didn't do anything!
不。不.我什么都没干!
Ted, you're not in any danger here. You have to believe me.
泰德,你在这里没有危险,你一定要相信我
Easy does it.
轻松点
Don't say a single word unless I say it.
除非我让你说,不然你一个字儿都别说
Deviate a single word, and I will kill you.
说漏了一个字我就杀了你
Don't try to send them any secret messages or codes.
别想向他们泄露任何消息或代码
Do you understand?
听明白没有?
Codes? Do you understand?
代码?你听明白了吗?!
Yes. All right, all right.
是的,是的。听明白了,明白了
Oh, my God. Yes?
我的天啊。什么?
He wants to know who you are.
他想知道你是谁
He wants to know who just arrived.
他想知道刚到的是谁
Tell him it's someone who can help resolve the situation.
告诉他是可以帮他解决问题的人
He says it's someone who can resolve the situation.
他说是可以解决问题的人
What part of the government do you work for?
你为政府哪个部门工作?
I never said I was with the government.
我从来没说过我是为政府工作的
The less he says, the more mysterious we seem the higher an authority we become.
他说的越少,我们看上去就越神秘,我们就会更权威
What part of...
什么部门...啊!
What part of the government... Don't hurt her.
政府的什么部门...别伤害她
Ask who they work for.
问他们为谁工作
No, ask if they're NSA.
不,问他们是不是国家安全局的
No, ask...
不,问...
They're FBI, aren't they?
他们是FBI,是吗?
Are you FBI?
你是FBI?
He can ask me himself.
他可以自己问我
He says you can ask him yourself.
他说你可以自己问他
Tell me who you are, or this agent dies!
告诉我你是谁,不然的话,这个探员死定了!
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁的
If you're the higher authority
如果你是那高级长官
then you can have it removed.
那你就可以移除它
That'll take some time.
那要花些时间
I want it removed now.
我要它现在就被移除
You know...
你要知道...
You know it can't be done that quickly.
你知道这不可能这么快就完成的
Good-bye.
再见
No! Wait! Ok.
不!等等!好吧
One hour.
好吧,一个小时
You have one hour to remove it.
你有一个小时移除它
or I swear to God, I'll kill every agent on this train.
不然我向上帝发誓,我会杀了这火车上每个探员
It? He wants it removed?
它?他想要移开它?
Do you know what it is?
你知道那是什么吗?
No.
We just bought an hour, though, to figure it out.
可以我们还是争取到一小时,去搞明白它
We have 40 minutes left.
我们还剩下40分钟
Reid, is there a delusion more common than others
雷德,有没有一个妄想是比其他更寻常的
to a paranoid mind in a psychotic episode?
在一个精神病的情节里?
Delusions are as varied as the people that have them.
不同的人有不同的幻觉
They're colored by personal experience.
他们由于人的经历不同而不同
You can't turn back now, Ted.
你现在回不了头了,泰德
They won't ever stop hounding you
他们永远都不会停止跟着你,追踪你还有...
and following you and... I'm doing it! Leave me alone!
我正在做!让我一个人呆着!
Any of you guys have a cell phone with service?
你们中谁有可以用的手机吗?
We're in the middle of nowhere. Welcome to texas.
我们不晓得在什么地方。欢迎来到德克萨斯
You're bleeding more than you should be from a cut this small.
这么小的切口中,你不应该流这么多血
Thin blood.
稀薄的血
The agents outside need to know what IT is that he wants removed.
外面的探员要知道他想要,移除的东西是什么
He thinks the government is watching him, monitoring him.
他觉得政府一直在观察他,监视他
They monitor all of us.
他们监视我们所有人
They have ways of finding out everything you do.
他们有办法知道你做过的一切
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
There's an FBI agent on board. You think that's a coincidence?
有个FBI探员在这里,你觉得那是偶然的吗?
I'm doing it!
我正在做!
He's going to kill us, isn't he?
他会杀了我们,是吗?
No.
He killed that security guard.
他杀了那个警卫
The security guard had a gun. He felt threatened by him.
那警卫有把枪。他觉得那威胁到了他
It's so hot!
呃!这么热!
You took hostages in the middle of Texas. Of course it's hot. No!
你在德克萨斯中部挟持人质,当然会热。不!
That's exactly what they want, Ted.
那就是他们想要的,泰德
They want to divert you from having it removed.
他们想通转移你注意力而不把它移除
You're close to having it removed.
你快要把它移除了
His arm.
他的手臂
What?
什么?
Look at his arm.
看他的手臂
What is that?
那是什么?
They look like scars.
看起来像是疤痕
The places he tried to dig it out with a razor or a pen.
他想用剃刀或者钢笔在那里挖东西
Dig what out?
挖掉什么?
Maybe a microchip?
或许是块微型芯片?
It's almost as common a delusion as claiming to be the new Messiah.
哦,伙计希望成为新的救世主,是种常见的幻觉
Ralph Tortorici held an entire classroom hostage
拉尔夫·托尔托里奇挟持一整个班级,作为人质
because he believed microchips had been implanted in his body.
因为他相信微型芯片被植入在他体内
Wait a minute. This guy thinks he has some kind of device stuck in his arm?
等等,这家伙觉得有某种装置在他手臂里?
Probably, and if we don't take it out, he's gonna kill somebody.
也许,我们不除去那个的话他就会杀人
Yeah. This is Morgan.
是。我是摩根
I got your names.
我知道那些名字了
Okay, Garcia, talk to me.
好了,加西亚,说吧
Skinny guy in the suit is Harry Anderson.
穿西装的小家伙是哈利·安德森
The young guy is a former Gillett university undergrad.
年轻小子以前Gillett大学念书
The girl is Elaine Curtis, from- get this -
那女孩是伊莲·柯蒂斯,来自...这个...
Adobe Walls in Tirlingua, Texas.
德克萨斯Tirlingua的Adobe Walls
The lady in the nice suit is Linda Deaton, author and renowned psychiatrist.
穿漂亮套装的女士是琳达·迪顿,作家及著名的精神病专家
Penelope, you are truly amazing.
佩内洛普,你真是不可思议
Yeah. Not so fast.
是啊。还没完呢
I've got your bonus answer, too.
我还拿到你的有奖问题答案
Your hostage taker, he's famous, academically speaking.
挟持人质者,他很出名,还有学术演讲
His name is Bryar. Dr. Theodore Bryar.
他名字是布莱亚, 西奥多·布莱亚博士
Okay. You know what?
好的。知道吗?
Send it all to me right now. Keep digging.
把这些都给我传过来。继续查下去
Penelope, nice work.
佩内洛普,干的漂亮
Tell me about the hostages.
告诉我关于人质的信息
Ok. Let's see.
好的。来看看
First we've got Harry Anderson.
首先我们找到了哈利·安德森
He's a paper goods salesman.
他是一名纸制品销售员
Lived in a small home just outside of Dallas for 18 years with his wife.
在达拉斯城外的小房子,和他妻子住了18年
He's got no children, no investments, no company retirement portfolio.
他没有孩子,没有投资,没有公司的养老保险
He doesn't take chances.
他不冒险
What about the kid?
那么,关于那孩子都有什么?
Kid's name: Josh Patel. He's 20 years old.
孩子名叫约什·帕特尔. 20岁
He just got expelled from Gillett university for driving his car into the library building drunk.
他刚刚被Gillett大学开除了,由于酒后驾车开进了图书馆
He's drinking now, and we don't need a drunk in there.
他现在也在喝酒,我们现在不需要个酒鬼
Ok. The girl, we don't have a lot to go on. Nothing more than her driver's license.
好的。那女孩...我们还没查到什么,除了她的驾驶执照外没什么了
Her name's Elaine Curtis.
她名字叫伊莲·柯蒂斯
She lives in a small town in west Texas.
住在德克萨斯西部的小镇
She's got no credit cards, no passport.
她没有信用卡,没有护照
Doesn't look like she travels much at all.
看起来也不经常旅行
This is Dr. Linda Deaton.
这位是琳达·迪顿博士
She's a psychiatrist at Stokes Mental Health Center in El Paso.
她是位在El Paso精神健康中心的,精神病专家
That's where Ted Bryar's been living for the last 9 years.
泰德·布莱亚在那里住了9年到现在
His doctor?
他的医生?
I say probably.
我觉得可能
She's unmarried, lives in El Paso.
她未婚,居住在El Paso
She's written several books and papers mainly published in medical circles.
写过几本书还发表过论文,主要在医学刊物上
She's a popular lecturer.
她是位受欢迎的讲师
She's scheduled to speak at several symposiums this year and tonight
今年她会在几个研讨会上会有演讲
in Dallas.
今晚在达拉斯
That's it. That's all I got.
就是这些。我就找到这么多
Garcia's in the process of looking deeper but I don't really see how this lineup's gonna be much of a help to us, Gideon.
加西亚正在查更多的,但是我实在看不出来,这个阵容能帮上我们,吉迪恩
Well, let's just hope none of them makes the situation worse.
那么,就让我们希望他们中,不会有人让情况更糟吧
They're messing with you out there, Ted.
他们正在使你混乱,泰德
Trying to weaken you.
想让你变弱
You need resolve.
你需要解决这个
Hey, why aren't they helping us?
嘿,他们为什么不帮我们?
We're gonna get through this just fine.
我们会平安熬过这一切的
We? He isn't pissed at us. You're the government agent.
我们?他没朝我们发火,你是政府的探员
He probably thinks we're all agents. He believes almost everyone is.
他可能觉得我们都是探员,他相信几乎每个人都是
I'm not with any government agent.
我不是什么政府探员
He's trying to confuse you.
他想要搞糊涂你
I'm with you. Big brother, right?
我和你一边的。老哥,对吗?
New-think? New-speak? Hate is love. War is peace.
新思路?新言论? 恨就是爱,战争就是和平
He's laughing at you.
他在嘲笑你
Stop it!
别说了!
No, Ted, it's okay. He doesn't mean anything.
不,泰德,没关系的。他没别的意思
Yeah, chill. I support you.
对,冷静一点。我支持你
Screw the government.
去他的政府
Make him sit down.
让他坐下
All right, how do we remove a microchip that's not there?
好吧,我们怎么能移除,不存在的微芯片?
His speech is lucid. There's no sign of neologisms, word salad, or loosening of associations.
他的演讲很清晰,没有创造新语的、词语乱组合的或结构松散的迹象
As long as he can systemize
只要他可以组织(语言)
he'll be able to keep his thinking relatively organized.
他可以保持自己的思路相对的有条理
Organized enough to see through any game we try to throw at him?
足够有条理看穿我们玩的游戏吗?
And if he's convinced it's in his arm and not in a place
如果他深信那个在他手臂里
like his lower back or his neck...
而不是在他背部或者脖子...
an incision means he's gonna be watching.
那意味着他会注视一个切口
Maybe we can just convince him that he's been looking in the wrong place.
也许我们可以说服他,他看的地方不对
Or we could fake it.
或者我们可以伪造一个
Conceal a chip in the palm, a little...sleight of hand.
手掌里藏个芯片,一个手上的小花招
Come on, Reid. What are you talking about? A magic trick?
哦,得了吧雷德,你说什么呢?一个魔术吗?
Yeah, I'm talking about a magic trick.
是啊,我就是在说魔术
No. I used to do it during college exams.
不。我过去在学校考试的时候用过这个
I can make it appear, I can make it disappear.
我可以让他出现,让它消失
We can't risk giving him another agent as a hostage.
我们不能冒着给他另一个探员做人质的危险
We have to do something.
我们必须做点什么
All right, Reid. Let's go. Teach it to me.
好吧,雷德。开始吧。教我怎么做
What? No.
什么?不
Look, if you can do it, I can do it. Show it to me.
瞧,如果你能做,我也能做,告诉我吧
I've been practicing this my whole life. We have less than 30 minutes.
我这辈子一直都在练习这个,我们只有不到30分钟
Reid, I am not about to let you get on that train with an armed psychotic.
雷德,我不会让你到有个带枪的,精神病的火车上去的
We don't have any other choice, do we?
我们没有其他的选择了,是吧?
No.
We don't have any other choice.
我们没有其他的选择了
Dr. Bryar's definitely one of the top physicists in the world.
布莱亚博士是世界顶级物理学家之一
He's written hundreds of papers on M-theory.
他在M理论方面写了数百论文
I don't understand any of it.
我一点也不明白
Oh, he worked for the government for several years in the eighties.
哦,他在八十年代为政府工作过几年
Probably the source of his delusions.
可能就是他幻觉的来源
He's been institutionalized for the past 9 years.
他在过去九年一直呆在专门机构
Till Dr. Deaton took him on a field trip.
直到迪顿博士带他出来
What we need is a strategy.
我们需要的是种策略
I'll try to talk to him.
我会尽量和他谈话
You think that's wise?
你觉得那样明智吗?
Ted?
泰德?
You feel a little bit better now?
你现在觉得好点了吗?
You're in no danger here.
你在这里没有危险
These people don't want to hurt you.
这些人不想伤害你
Sure they don't.
他们当然不想
The FBI agent just happened to be on the train today. She wasn't following you,
FBI探员今天只是偶然出现在火车里,她不是在跟踪你,不是在监视你
wasn't watching you. She expects you to believe that?
她想让你相信那些?
Let them go, Ted. I'll stay with you.
让他们走,泰德。我会和你在一起的
You and I will do this together only you need to let these people go.
你和我会一起做这个,你只需要让这些人走
I will wait with you.
我会等你的
No one wants to hurt you.
没有人想要伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
We want to kill you.
我们要杀了你
No! No, it's ok, Ted! Ted, it's ok! Don't!
不!不,没事,泰德! 泰德,没事!不要!
I'll make sure that they never take it out of you.
我保证他们决不会从你身上拿走它
If you hurt one more person on this train, I swear to God,
如果你再多伤害火车上的一个人
I'll make them leave it in you forever.
我向上帝发誓,我确信他们,会永远让它留在你身上
What?
什么?
Everything all right in there, Dr. Bryar?
那里一切都还好吧,布莱亚博士?
I want it out.
我要让它出来
I'm sending 2 technicians in to remove it.
我正要让两个技术人员撤除它
No! One. One technician.
不!一个。一个技术人员
Well, it's a delicate procedure. It requires-- one technician!
嗯,这是个精细的程序。这需要...一个技术人员!
Or every agent on this train dies!
不然火车上的所有探员都得死!
Ok. You need to relax. We still have 20 minutes.
好吧,你需要放松些。我们还有20分钟
Not anymore.
没有时间了
I want it out now.
我现在就要它出来
Right now!
立刻!
Now!
现在!
I don't know about this.
我不了解这个
It'll look better when it's covered.
它掩藏起来的时候看起来好些
With what?
用什么?
Blood.
Reid, do not take this vest off.
雷德,别脱掉这背心
In hostage situations, S.W.A.T. sometimes won't even tell the negotiator
在人质的情形里,重装攻击小组有时甚至不会告诉谈判专家
when they're deciding to go in. Do you know why that is?
什么时候他们会冲进去,你知道为什么吗?
'Cause the slightest change in tone of voice
因为微小的声音变化
or choice of words can give the whole thing away.
或词语的选择变化都有可能坏大事
That's right. Don't make eye contact with Elle.
说的对。别跟爱丽做眼神上的接触
You're a technician. You've never seen her before.
你是个技术人员。你从来没见过她
Got it.
明白
Now remember, play into the guy's fantasy. Believe it yourself.
记着,你是在这家伙的幻想中扮演,相信自己
Actually, did you know that dentists and surgeons have been recruited to secretly
实际上,你知道牙医医生和外科医生
implant these during otherwise normal medical procedures?
曾被招募在一些正规的医科程序,秘密灌输过这些吗?
This has been happening on and off since the late 1930s.
这曾在30年代末出现过又消失
You told me to believe.
你告诉过我去相信
Let's go. All right.
出发吧
One government-issued microchip.
好。一个政府发行的微型芯片
You gotta relax, man.
你要放松点儿,伙计
The chip's a lot smaller than I'm used to doing it with, all right?
这个芯片比我过去玩过的小多了,对吧?
I'm pulling the plug on this. No, no, hold on.
我要取消这个行动,不,不,等等
One more.
再一次
Take his chip out. Then get off the train. You understand?
取出他的芯片。然后下火车。明白吗?
Tell him you need to get back to the higher authority.
告诉他你要回去和长官报告
Say you have guidelines to follow, whatever.
说你要遵照规章,诸如此类
Do not stay in there with him. That's an order.
不要和他呆在那里。这是命令
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Could you guys do me a favor? Anything.
你们能帮我个忙吗?尽管说
Could at least one of you look like you're gonna see me again?
你们中能不能至少有一个人,看起来还会再见到我?
See you when you get back.
等你回来时再见
Tell your men to get whatever target they can.
告诉你的人锁定所有目标
If this starts to go bad, we're gonna go in.
如果情况进展的不好,我们就冲进去
Probably not gonna have a great shot.
可能不会射的很好
Take the one they can get.
就拿下他们可以锁定的
That's far enough, Ted.
已经够了,泰德
That's far enough.
已经够了
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I'm here to remove a chip from Dr. Bryar.
我到这里来移除布莱亚博士,身上的芯片
Check him out.
搜一搜他
Take the vest off. I want to see you.
把背心脱掉。让我能看见你
I don't have any weapons.
我没有任何武器
The higher authority doesn't authorize it for technicians.
高级长官不准许技术人员这么干
Take it off!
把它脱掉!
Damn it, Reid, I said don't take the vest off.
该死,雷德,我说过不要脱掉背心
Come closer.
走近点
I want to see both of your hands at all times.
我要一直都能看见你双手
Sit across from me.
坐在我对面
Why are you so nervous?
你为什么这么紧张?
I told you. I'm not used to being around guns.
我告诉你。在枪周围我很不自在
This is going to probably sting a little bit.
这可能会有点儿痛
Did you see that?
你看见了吗?
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
Hey, look, he's got it. He's got the chip.
嘿,看哪,他拿到了,拿到芯片了
I've got to go to the higher authority--
我要去跟长官...
Not yet!
还不行!
Turn it on.
启动它
Turn the chip on.
启动这芯片
Excuse me?
什么?
Get off the train, Reid.
从车上下来,雷德
No. Something's wrong.
不。有什么不对劲
Get off the train.
快下火车
Get out of there. Why isn't he moving?
从那里出来,为什么他没动?
How many shots would it take to move in?
多少次射击才能打进去?
Two. First blows the windows.
两枪。第一枪打碎窗户
Second takes Bryar down.
第二枪干掉布莱亚
And he'll be shooting after the windows go.
但窗户碎了后他可能会开枪
That's the best we can do.
我们只能做到那样了
All right. Standby.
好吧。待命
Turn it on, or I pull the trigger.
启动它,不然我扣板机了
I can't turn it on.
我不能启动它
Why not? Why not?
为什么不能?
Because it has to be implanted.
因为它需要被植入
She's right.
她是对的
The chip derives its power from tiny electrical impulses fired between neurons.
这芯片的动力来源于神经元细胞间的微弱电流
It has to be in your skin to work.
它一定要在你皮肤里才能运转
I... I really got to go... sit down! You're not going anywhere.
我...我真的要去...坐下!你哪儿也不能去
See? Dude actually had a chip in his arm.
看见吗?那伙计真在手臂上有块芯片
All right, it seems calm for now.
好,那里目前看起来平静些了
Reid's still on the train.
雷德还在火车上
Now we have 2 agents in there.
现在我们有两个探员在那里了
It's probably the higher authority.
那可能是高级长官
I told you I have protocols to follow. I was supposed to go right back out there. I have rules.
我跟你说过了我要遵循规章,我本应该立刻离开这里,我...我有规定的
Answer the phone.
接电话
You want me to stay, I'm obviously going to stay
你要我留下,我当然会留下
but, I mean, you're going to be the one that has to explain it to the man.
但是,我是说,你要和那人解释一下
The man?
哦,那人?
They're still trying to tell you what to do, Ted.
他们还是在告诉你该做什么,泰德
Why can't you all just leave me alone?
为什么你们都不能让我一个人呆着?
Leave you alone?
让你一个人呆着?
Stay out of this. No.
呆在那儿
The government does watch us.
不。政府的确是在监视我们
You got microwaves and satellites.
你被微波和卫星跟着
I'm with you, man. Do not agitate him.
我是站在你一边的,伙计,别煽动他
Screw you. Dr. Bryar, answer the phone.
去你的,布莱亚博士,接电话
My old man used to have tracking devices in his cars.
我老爹过去在他车里放过跟踪设备
He said it was for theft but it's so he could find out where I'd go.
他说只是为了防贼的,但是这样一来,他就能知道我去过哪里
And what about personal recordings and televisions?
还有私人录音带和电视?
You don't think someone's monitoring everything you watch?
你不觉得有人监视着你看的一切吗?
You know how many patents are issued for devices to monitor people?
你知道有多少种专利颁发给,用来监视人的设备?
Look it up, man.
想想吧,伙计
Here he comes, Ted. He's the agent who's playing the hero.
他出现了,泰德,他就是扮英雄的探员
Answer the phone, Ted.
接电话,泰德
Stop. This isn't going to help. What the hell do you know?
停。这不会有帮助,你知道什么?
Ted, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just a kid.
泰德,他不知道自己在说什么,他只是个孩子
Who you calling a kid?
你说谁是孩子?
Sit down.
坐下
Oh, now you're gonna tell me what to do?
哦,现在你要告诉我该做什么了吗?
He'd only have one gun if you weren't here.
如果你不在这里他只有一把枪
I'm with you, man. He's not with us, Ted.
我在你这边,伙计
He's not with us at all.
他不在我们这边,泰德,他根本就不在我们这边
Answer the phone, Dr. Bryar. It's the higher authority.
接电话,布莱亚博士。是高级长官
They're coming for you, Ted.
他们冲着你来,泰德
No!
不!
Teddy? Oh, damn. Teddy? Damn!
哦,该死。该死!
What?
什么?
What happened, Ted?
发生什么了,泰德?
I did what you asked for.
我已按照你要求做了
I'm tired.
我累了
I've been fighting you for so long.
我已经和你斗了这么长时间了
You don't have to fight anymore.
你没有必要再斗下去
He's a liar, Ted.
他是骗子,泰德
I said it all ends today.
我说过今天一切都会结束
Me, these agents. It all ends today.
我,这些探员...今天都会结束
What does that mean? It means he's decided on an end game.
那是什么意思?意思是他决定游戏结束了
He's going to kill himself and the hostages.
他准备杀了人质然后自杀
Ted... No one on this train is an agent but me.
泰德...这车上只有我是探员
No one else.
其他没有人是
I'm the only one. You can let everybody else go.
我是唯一的一个,你可以让其他人离开
I don't think so, Ted, do you?
我不这么认为, 泰德,你呢?
Dr. Bryar, we need to get this woman help.
布莱亚博士,我们需要帮助这名妇女
Who's going to help me?
谁会来帮我?
The higher authorities can help you.
高级长官会帮你的
They're not what you think. They're not the enemy.
他们不是你想的那样。他们不是敌人
They can help you, Dr. Bryar.
他们可以帮助你,布莱亚博士
Not anymore.
不会再有了
Let me know when HRT is ready.
等人质拯救队准备好了告诉我
Gideon, you send those guys in there, hostages are going to die.
吉迪恩,让那些家伙进去,人质会死的
Yeah. If we don't do something, they're going to die anyway.
是啊。如果我们不做些什么,他们也会死的
It's not gone.
它还没消失
I know.
我知道
you just said when the chip came out, it would go away.
你说过芯片移除后,它就会消失
I still hear it.
我...我还听的见它
Then there must be more of them.
那这里一定还有其他的
You said it was the only one, Leo.
但你说过只有一个,里奥
I can still...feel the buzzing, the burning.
我还...感觉得到嗡嗡声,火辣辣的感觉
Dr. Bryar. What?
布莱亚博士,什么?
Reid! It's all right, Elle.
雷德!没事,爱丽
Is there another one?
这里还有另一个吗?
You know there isn't.
你知道没有的
If there were, Leo would've told you.
如果有,里奥会告诉你
Don't listen, Ted.
别听他们的,泰德
I know what the voices are like
我知道那声音是什么样的,
He's trying to trick you
他想耍你,
Make it stop!
让它停下!
The voices they won't stop, they've been talking, using you as a child
那声音不会停的,它不停地说着,象利用小孩子一样利用你,
He's telling you. I'm not real he, He's lying to you
他在胡说,我不是他,他在说谎
You're lying to me. That's Leo speaking, that's not even Dr. Bryar
你在说谎,这是里奥在说话,这不是Dr. 布莱亚,
Why don't you let him think for himself, Leo?
你为什么不让他自己想,里奥?
You...Did you see him?
你看见他了?
Yes, he's right there. Shoot this kid
是啊,他就在那儿杀了这孩子,
Why don't you let him make his own decisions? Shoot him!
你为什么不让他自己做决定?杀了啊!
Voices, they helped you, right?
那些声音,他们帮过你,不是么?
It's where you get your ideas from
他们是你思想的源泉,
All the other kids are outside on the playground, you're inside, you're reading, studying, learning
当其他孩子都在外面玩时,你待在家里,你读书,学习,思考...
The voices won't stop, they help you understand things that other people can never realize and...
那声音从没停止,他们帮你理解别人从未想过的东西,当你长大以后,
then as you grow older, it became almost a... a responsibility, right?
它几乎成了一种...一种责任,对么?
The responsibility to use that ability? To use your knowledge?
一种运用,这种能力的责任,运用你的知识,
Strain theory - the theory of everything. Shoot him, Ted
应变理论,包涵一切的理论,杀了他, 泰德
And M-theory encompassing all the strains, unifying the theories
M理论包涵了所有应变,统一了所有的理论。
Don't push him, Reid
别激他, 雷德
You know, it's funny. Most people say that M-theory can never be proved
有趣的是,大部分人都说M理论永远都不能被证实
because the mathematical tools do not yet exist.
因为还不存在这种数学工具
Don't push him.
别激他
But you see it, right?
但是你看见了,对吗?
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
You can see the different strings unifying the dimensions,
你能看到统一纬度的不同排列
the gravitational infinities cancelling each other out.
重力的作用使他们相互抵消了
You see them, right, Dr. Bryar?
你看见了它们,对吗,布莱亚博士?
You see them because you have the tools.
你看得见他们是因为你有工具
Your mind is that tool.
你的头脑就是那工具
He's one of them, Ted, one of them. Shut up!
他是他们其中一个,泰德,他们中的一个。闭嘴!
This has gone on too long. I'm going in.
这持续的太久了。我要进去
And I have to believe that if you put your mind to it
而我确信如果你仔细琢磨一下
you'll realize that only you can make Leo stop.
你就会意识到只有你能让里奥停下来
You can make him stop by understanding him,
你可以通过认识他让他停下来
by understanding that he is a liar and he only wants bad things for you.
通过认识到他是一个骗子,而他只会带给你不好的事情
I need to believe that, Dr. Bryar.
我需要确信这点, 布莱亚博士
I said kill him, Ted!
我说了杀了他, 泰德!
I had to.
我必须(这么做)
He was going to kill us.
他会杀了我们
I had to. God forgive me.
我必须(这么做)。上帝宽恕我吧
We need an ambulance.
我们需要辆救护车
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉。
A little late for all that.
有点晚了
You going to the hospital?
你要去医院吗?
I'm going to ride in with the psychiatrist.
我会和精神病专家同车去的
See you over there.
在那里见
She going to be all right? Yeah.
她会好起来的对吧?
I think so.
是的,我这么觉得
Gideon, will you tell him that I don't need to go to the hospital?
吉迪恩,你能告诉他我不用去医院吗?
Regulations are regulations.
规定就是规定
You're all right? Yeah.
你还好吗?
I'm fine, Dad.
是的,我很好,爸爸
Elle? Yeah?
爱丽? 什么?
Don't ever call me Dad again.
别再叫我爸爸
What do you think he'd feel about Mom?
你觉得他对妈妈会怎么想?
Let me know when you're going to do that so I can run.
等你要那么干的时候告诉我一声,好让我跑掉
Reid, you probably saved my life in there.
呃,雷德,你在那里好象救了我一命
Probably? I totally saved your life.
好象?我本来就是救了你的命
And I'm pretty certain that it was caught on tape.
而且我确信那在录像带上可以看得到
You know, what you said in there to Bryar?
你知道,你在那里跟布莱亚说的?
That you know what it's like?
那个你知道它像什么?
The guy was a... delusional psychotic.
这家伙是个有幻觉的精神病
I was... playing into his fantasy.
我在融进他的幻想里
Go to the hospital. I'll see you there, all right?
去医院。到那里见,好吗?
Albert Einstein asked a question that sometimes drives me hazy: "Am I or the others crazy?"
爱因斯坦说过,有时会使我迷惑..."是我疯了还是其他人疯了?"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
filing ['failiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 锉(文件的整理汇集)

 
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
questionnaire [.kwestʃən'ɛ]

想一想再看

n. 调查表

联想记忆
incision [in'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 切口,切割,锋利

 
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。